bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 23rd Nov 2009, 07:57   #121
Elton
Officially a Whisky Nerd

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
A Yellow Lambo Gallardo Convertible.
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 08:52   #122
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
That Skyline may have been somewhat real.. The model of Infiniti you're comparing it to was also sold as a Nissan Skyline, though they never sold a GT-R model of it.

EDIT:

Where did you see a GTR badge on it? That Skyline looks legit. The owner probably replaced the tail lamp cover with a darker version, added a wing, etc.
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 19:09   #123
Fisher.
partially impartial

Fisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run Crysis
Second time I've seen this in Madison in the last year:

Old 23rd Nov 2009, 19:21   #124
Techno-Dann
Disgruntled kumquat

Techno-Dann has yet to learn the way of the DremelTechno-Dann has yet to learn the way of the DremelTechno-Dann has yet to learn the way of the DremelTechno-Dann has yet to learn the way of the DremelTechno-Dann has yet to learn the way of the DremelTechno-Dann has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

I've seen the car a couple times now, but never its driver...
Techno-Dann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 19:27   #125
culley
Hypermodder

culley has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Seen this awhile back took a photo on the bus, quite funny!
culley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 19:33   #126
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher. View Post

Madison is Oscar Meyers headquarters. All 7 weinermobiles are based there.
I interviewed to be a 'Hotdogger' - the driver, in 1981 as a college senior. Went to Bell Labs in Colorado instead.
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 20:50   #127
null_x86
Thread Closer

null_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by docodine View Post
That Skyline may have been somewhat real.. The model of Infiniti you're comparing it to was also sold as a Nissan Skyline, though they never sold a GT-R model of it.

EDIT:

Where did you see a GTR badge on it? That Skyline looks legit. The owner probably replaced the tail lamp cover with a darker version, added a wing, etc.
your talking about that Infiniti G35 coupe that i posted earlier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher. View Post

Man those things are so cool looking
Korraz - That iPad vs Stone one is an insulting lie! I never expected to see something so mediocre as THIS an this holy thread! You disgust me! A stone HAS a Touchscreen!
null_x86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 23:17   #128
Fisher.
partially impartial

Fisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run Crysis
Oddly enough, I just saw one driving around the capitol square in the last hour. They must be following me...
Old 24th Nov 2009, 20:53   #129
Tangster
Butt-kicking for goodness!

Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.
I was in London(south Kensington) yesterday and walked past a Lambo, Maserati and Ferrari showroom on the same street, also saw numerous porshes, a bunch of Merc SLK's several Aston Vantage/Vanquish and DB9's a couple Ferrari's, a classic Maserati, a few Bentley's and a Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead. Seriously the largest number of cool cars I have ever seen in one day.
The Box:i7 2700K@5.3GHz|EK Supreme LT+Coolstream XT 360|16GB HyperX DDR3@1866MHz|EVGA GTX780 ti+EK FC780ti|MSI P67A-GD55||M5 512|BeQuiet Dark Power Pro 750W|U3011|Raven RV-02E|KBT Pure+Perixx MX2000 + Intuos 4M
Audio: PC->TosLink->TEAC UD-501->Fostex TH600|InEar LivePro 3|Truth B2030A Monitors
BT Feedback
Tangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2009, 07:58   #130
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
@ null_x86

No.. I mean the V35 Nissan Skyline you posted earlier.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...e_v35-rear.jpg

It was only sold as an Infiniti in the States, someone either changed the badge or just imported an actual V35 Skyline.

I've seen Toyota Altezzas here in the States as well, it's the same idea.
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Nov 2009, 18:49   #131
Fisher.
partially impartial

BMW 128i... with German plates. They were at the same hotel as me, so I got a pretty good look at it. Sexy

Also, I was in Vegas for the last 4 days, so I've got a few pictures to add once I get them off my camera. I've never seen so many cars worth over $200k in my life, I thought I was going to get whiplash
Old 30th Nov 2009, 19:15   #132
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I saw the most awfull dreadfull car ever..
A Pink Ford KA, the older model, with a body kit, also in pink, a face palm on an epic scale, and tbh, i did bring palm into face when i saw it.

Sam

The Rig: Core i5 4670, GTX980, 16GB DDR3, 256GB M550 SSD, 500GB BX100 SSD Corsair 250D, Dell u2412m
The Server: Gen8 Microserver, Xeon E3-1220v2, 12GB DDR3, 4TB, 3TB, 2TB storage
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Nov 2009, 20:59   #133
wst
Hypermodder

wst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysis
There's one of those in my town the owner... call the Norwegians!

I saw a white Scirocco today. Best looking FWD car EVER
wst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2009, 12:45   #134
BentAnat
Software Dev

BentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by wst View Post
I saw a white Scirocco today. Best looking FWD car EVER
There's a couple of them here... most notably a lime green one, which really stands out.
While i DO like its exterior styling, i find myself going "ergh... VW" whenever i look inside...
The Alfa MiTo on the other hand... just as good looking in the right colors, and not as "german". Plus, there's the Quadrofoglio Verde MiTos coming next year...
Old 2nd Dec 2009, 15:46   #135
Scorpsel
Imaginary Time

Scorpsel has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno-Dann View Post

I've seen the car a couple times now, but never its driver...
The other day in Marseille: Sparkly purple Smart with full body kit and bad hiphop blasting out of the speakers..

On a more positive note: the streets of that city are lined with parked motorcycles, saw a couple of sweet ones. Stood ogling a Ducati 999 for a couple of minutes
Scorpsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2009, 19:17   #136
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by null_x86 View Post
A Infiniti G35 branded as a Nissan Skyline GT350... Had to take pics of it..

I saw that too and at first I thought the guy did it himself but there was just no way as this was way too clean. Then I got home, checked the web and realized that was how the coupé model was called now ... I mean wtf ? I have never seen this again however

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefriscokid View Post
Saw a silver one of these in Paris about a month ago, looks better in person than in a picture.

Yep I also saw one last weekend on the highway. It's quite discreet looking, which is kind of a flaw for a Porsche in my opinion
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | GTX 980 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2009, 23:09   #137
Fisher.
partially impartial

Now I feel a bit better. My friend finally got our Vegas pics up on his facebook, so I just got done loading it into my PB account.

One of many. Still have a few on my camera as well, but I CBA to take care of them yet.
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 08:25   #138
BentAnat
Software Dev

BentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for president
A Honda S2000 - the only one in the country, just yesterday.
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 18:56   #139
oasked
Stuck in the Mud

oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentAnat View Post
Why are they so rare? I take it they were never officially imported into Namibia?
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 19:00   #140
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentAnat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by oasked View Post
Why are they so rare? I take it they were never officially imported into Namibia?

You trip over them on Saturday nights in Boulder. S2K graphics and dragon vinyl stickers.

The start engine button one the dash is neat.

john

Tags
gizzagomate, say no to skimlinks, say yes to a citroen sm, say yes to skimmed milk, that's my car now dave, twats in ferraris

View Mode