bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 12th Dec 2009, 10:58   #161
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
It's probably a 650i that he wanted to look fancy. Horrid cars, I've seen the whole range from the M to the cheap diesel and the cabrio's and all of them make me want to puke tbh. I like the Bangle designs, the 5-series and Z4 look awesome, but that's just wrong.
Old 12th Dec 2009, 11:15   #162
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yea, i saw something really cool on the road.... Me learning to drive, but it's ok, not many forum watchers hail from Chichester, haha

Sam

The Rig: Core i5 4670, GTX980, 16GB DDR3, 256GB M550 SSD, 500GB BX100 SSD Corsair 250D, Dell u2412m
The Server: Gen8 Microserver, Xeon E3-1220v2, 12GB DDR3, 4TB, 3TB, 2TB storage
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Dec 2009, 02:24   #163
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Bump.
I saw a V8 Chevy Chevette conversion today coming out of the mall. The only give away was the wider rims and tires and the dual exhaust headers that didn't quite hide from the front. The first one I've seen in Colorado. Several in Iowa.

It always struck me as amazing that a car would have a hood that opens from the windshield towards the front. Never looked too safe to me. pop open in a frontal wreck and right through the windscreen.
Old 2nd Jan 2010, 01:15   #164
Elton
Officially a Whisky Nerd

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Aston Martin DB9.

I wish I had a camera on me.
Old 2nd Jan 2010, 13:16   #165
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Marilyn and I were coming back from the Post Office and wandering around the neighborhood looking at the lights and yard decorations. Right in front of us at a stop sign was a large, full size, shiny silver ...

coyote!

Huge. Much larger and heavier than our black Lab. Very pretty animal but not what you would expect to find in the city. It was just loping along the street and we watched it for several blocks.

There is probably some symbolism to seeing the first wild animal of the new year/decade, but who knows.
Old 2nd Jan 2010, 14:41   #166
ufk
Licenced Fool

ufk has yet to learn the way of the Dremelufk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
not so much on the road but in the workshop at my old job

McLaren SLR

and a DB9
ufk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2010, 06:09   #167
BentAnat
Software Dev

BentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for president
Wasn't fast enough with the camera, but I had an Audi R8 convertible Test mule run past me yesterday.
I Actually see quite a few test mules (mostly Mercs), but the Audi was rather special.
Old 15th Jan 2010, 06:44   #168
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
I always thought the 6-series was the nicest recent BMW, though only if there is absolutely nothing aftermarket or performance glued onto it.

Was waiting for the bus at school yesterday, and I saw moms driving the following cars: Lexus LX570 (x2), the newset Toyota Land Cruiser, and a BMW 850(?) (didn't see the letters after, but pretty sure it was an 850.. don't see that car often). Various other high end cars, etc. My friend ended up driving me home after seeing me waiting.. In his Volkswagen Toureg V8. Also saw a kid from my gym class in a Dodge Challenger, dunno why such a good looking car is still uncommon. IMO far cooler than the current Camaro, but not quite as cool as the current Mustang.

Makes me wish I could drive again, my lisence was suspended for three months back in December.

I'm just grateful that I'm getting my lisence back before I'm 21, four tickets in a year for a 17 year old isn't very good.
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2010, 08:57   #169
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
last night on a way to find a renault breakers yard for my girlfriend, i past one of these.

Also if BMW ripped the boot of the 6 series it would sort out some of its problems.

take a tangent curve from the roof line, straight down removing the horrid boot!

i7 930, GA-X58-USB3, 12GB Kingston, GTX980, 240GB Cruical SSD, 1Tb Seagate, WC

Last edited by Burnout21; 15th Jan 2010 at 09:12.
Burnout21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2010, 14:21   #170
GregTheRotter
I Mod, Therefore I Own

GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Love the Ford GT 500. Now THAT is nice.
Old 15th Jan 2010, 14:40   #171
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregTheRotter View Post
Love the Ford GT 500. Now THAT is nice.
The Mustang with the bulges or the Ford GT? I see a silver/grey Ford GT a lot on the road between Denver and Boulder. Mostly the tail lights!
Old 15th Jan 2010, 19:11   #172
C0nKer
Supermodder

C0nKer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
1) Turtle crossing the highway (cars whizzing by 110km/h or more) without becoming roadkill. 2) A family of wild boars at the road side.
C0nKer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2010, 21:26   #173
null_x86
Thread Closer

null_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
The Mustang with the bulges or the Ford GT? I see a silver/grey Ford GT a lot on the road between Denver and Boulder. Mostly the tail lights!
The actual Ford GT, not the commonplace Mustang GT...
Korraz - That iPad vs Stone one is an insulting lie! I never expected to see something so mediocre as THIS an this holy thread! You disgust me! A stone HAS a Touchscreen!
null_x86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2010, 23:39   #174
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

The Ford GT is way cool. Low and wide. The Mustang GTs are like belly buttons in Denver. Everybody has one. Even blue haired old ladies. Much sadness watching them putter around in a Shelby Mustang. And did you ever notice the Mustangs all sound alike?
Old 16th Jan 2010, 05:42   #175
null_x86
Thread Closer

null_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
The Ford GT is way cool. Low and wide. The Mustang GTs are like belly buttons in Denver. Everybody has one. Even blue haired old ladies. Much sadness watching them putter around in a Shelby Mustang. And did you ever notice the Mustangs all sound alike?
only good Shelby Mustangs or anything were the Cobras back in the 60s. Mustang body-ish, but much better performance imo. I would kill to drive a Ford GT. And yeah, Mustangs are so common... and yeah, about the only that doesnt sound the same is the old Fox body one...
Korraz - That iPad vs Stone one is an insulting lie! I never expected to see something so mediocre as THIS an this holy thread! You disgust me! A stone HAS a Touchscreen!
null_x86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2010, 22:28   #176
oasked
Stuck in the Mud

oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.
Saw a Ferrari California for the second time last night, 1st one I saw was at Le Mans 2009. Looks pretty nice in the flesh.

Seen a few more GT-R's recently on the road, and quite a few Panamera's too.
Old 13th Feb 2010, 04:14   #177
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

Quote:
Originally Posted by null_x86 View Post
only good Shelby Mustangs or anything were the Cobras back in the 60s. Mustang body-ish, but much better performance imo. I would kill to drive a Ford GT. And yeah, Mustangs are so common... and yeah, about the only that doesnt sound the same is the old Fox body one...
5.0 heaven and I'm not even partial to Fords. Somewhere on the web is/are pictures of a Fox body Fairmont wagon with a Mustang front clip and interior. Same chassis, just bolted on. Mustang station wagon?
Worrisome. Great engine with the weight distribution of the wagon would amount to great launch in the drags.

john

/edit

Not that kind of drag Cheapskate!
Old 24th Mar 2010, 00:45   #178
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

Not on the road but in the Boeing parking lot. Red Corvette Z06. Where's my pacemaker? Lots of Porsche models in Kent. And a new Jag XK. 1 Lambo, and new minis up the rear end.
Old 24th Mar 2010, 00:52   #179
wst
Hypermodder

wst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysis
Passed a lambo (that was parked outside a garage.)

I considered beeping.

A Dodge viper SRT10 drove down my road on Sunday. Top down. Engine THUMPING. Ok, it's... yeah, as Americars go, I want one.
wst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Mar 2010, 09:28   #180
Picarro
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
The Dodge Viper.. Where do I start? Puke sounds? Yes, it goes fast in a straight line, but as soon as you turn the wheel it starts doing flip flops and you end up jammed against a roadside tree.
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 5gHz -:- Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 -:- 2x4 gbCorsair Vengeance 1,5v 1600mHz -:- Gigabyte Windforce X3 GTX 670 -:- Crucial M4 128 gb -:- Samsung F3 Spinpoint 640 gb -:- Corsair H60 with 2x Gentle Typhoon 1850 in push-pull -:- Corsair HX650 -:- Lian Li A05FN -:- Dell U2410 flanked by 2x Dell U2001FP -:- BenQ W1000+ -:-
Picarro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gizzagomate, say no to skimlinks, say yes to a citroen sm, say yes to skimmed milk, that's my car now dave, twats in ferraris

View Mode