bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 5th Nov 2009, 00:11   #121
mrbungle
Undercooked chicken giver

mrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedsurd View Post
Don't sweat it. That's what friends are for. I went to wake up my friend once and found him curled up with my girlfriend at the time.
You posting this from prison?
Old 5th Nov 2009, 00:27   #122
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbungle View Post
You posting this from prison?
Nope, I just did what Crompers said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crompers View Post
just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and wait for the next crock of **** to hit you in the face
Old 5th Nov 2009, 01:12   #123
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
my shuttle just ****ing died, no TV for me
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2009, 06:28   #124
BentAnat
Software Dev

BentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by crompers View Post
hows about your best mate bagging the girl you've had ur eye on for three months? classic.
Been there, done that, had to whitness it... it's the onyl grudge i hold... and that "best friend" knows it.
As a matter of fact, he got married to said girl earlier this year... i congratulated her. Not him.
Her and me get along fine these days... she knows that the situation with her was the trigger only... in reality, that meltdown was about friendship, and what it means to people.
Old 5th Nov 2009, 16:17   #125
Akkatha
*SCREECH!* /run away.

Akkatha has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkkatha has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkkatha has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkkatha has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkkatha has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The realisation that by following my dreams and studying something I loved at uni has made me thoroughly unemployable. Yay.

That and the girl I'm with. She's great don't get me wrong, but she's not what I want and she's never going to be.
Old 5th Nov 2009, 19:57   #126
TheMusician
Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

TheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontail View Post
Fixed. :P
hoooooly. I read it wrong. I read it as "Successful"

that's embarrassing. My apologies, bodkin.
I'm sorry. I hope you're luckier as you get more results.

I'm applying this year as well. Gotta get everything in before December 3rd.
Old 12th Nov 2009, 20:24   #127
unknowngamer
here

unknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysis
It's only a small thing, but it's totally Fuffed my day

I've got new hardware on my desk, been waiting over a month for the cash.
I got the kit Tuesday.
And the last part arrived today.
All day I've been looking forward to getting started

and I can't bloody use it 'cos it's an OEM cpu and the mount for the cpu WC block I ordered won't fit.

I know it's only a small thing.

But my gaming PC's is in bits, I have no way of fixing it, even if I order the parts they wont get here until MOnday.

Nothing for it.

I'm going to have to do a 150 mile round trip for a 10 cpu mounting bracket.
Leg it from work into rush hour traffic in manchester to get to scan b4 5pm ><

arse cakes
unknowngamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2009, 20:49   #128
D-Cyph3r
Gay for Yunosuke

D-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Man flu. God damn stinking man flu which has a nice habit of giving me a completely different set of symptoms every day.

Monday: chesty cough, blocked nose, slight earache
Tuesday: Tickly cough, runny nose, muscular aching
Wednesday: Sore throat, stinging eyes, back ache (from all the coughing)
Today: Chronic headache, back to a chesty cough. Though the nose, eyes and ears are fine.

Looking forward to what i'll wake up with tomorrow.... providing I get ANY sleep tonight of course.
D-Cyph3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2009, 09:49   #129
Zoon
Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.
2 month old WD Caviar Black 640gb hard drive had to be RMA'd due to too many bad sectors

At least its nowhere near full and I've got my data off it

Click me for a signup bonus on TopCashBack. Got any car or home insurance coming up soon? I got 65 cashback on the two last year
Zoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2009, 12:23   #130
minimad127
CPC Refugee

minimad127 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelminimad127 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hm whats screwing me over at the moment...

me the wife and 3 Kids (aged 17, 12 and 16 months) and only my wage so never any money
car has just had a service and been told i will soon need 4 new tyres, 2 wheel barings, 2 shock's and new wiper blades and gave me an estimate of nearly 500
Car's cat is f0rked and needs replacing ~300
Christmas with 3 kids is expensive :s
just found huge patch of mould behind my wardrobe
house extension has just sprung a leak
downstairs toilet started backing up in the bad weather so need to try and fix the drains
16 month old got a cold so is very grumpy
electrician who is re-wiring my house has got some family problems (dad died and other issues)and so has postponed finishing probably till after christmas
17 year olds laptop had the HDD die the other week, got a new one tried reinstalling windows and wouldnt have it put Ubuntu on it and he keeps moaning that he wants windows! -fix it ya bloody self then!!!
minimad127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Nov 2009, 16:41   #132
TheMusician
Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

TheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
What to do with a relationship with college impending.
Old 15th Nov 2009, 18:46   #133
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
-

Last edited by Smilodon; 16th Nov 2009 at 17:15.
Smilodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Nov 2009, 19:16   #134
Picarro
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
What kind of education do you have?
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 5gHz -:- Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 -:- 2x4 gbCorsair Vengeance 1,5v 1600mHz -:- Gigabyte Windforce X3 GTX 670 -:- Crucial M4 128 gb -:- Samsung F3 Spinpoint 640 gb -:- Corsair H60 with 2x Gentle Typhoon 1850 in push-pull -:- Corsair HX650 -:- Lian Li A05FN -:- Dell U2410 flanked by 2x Dell U2001FP -:- BenQ W1000+ -:-
Picarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Nov 2009, 19:58   #135
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
-

Last edited by Smilodon; 16th Nov 2009 at 17:15.
Old 15th Nov 2009, 20:16   #136
unknowngamer
here

unknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysis
THat sound like me.
got b's c's d's in 10 gcse's
Went to college and drank for 3 years.
Then just had a 10 year string of pointless aimless jobs.

Funnilly enough, it was quiting my job under what would be called "constructive dismissal" that sorted me out.
Got on an IT course, did some volunter work in a school, and got offered a job in the school by the end of the month.
I love my job, I'm IT bod in a small school, I get to behave like a 14 year old and play with computers all day. Great holidays and a quick work day and get around the national average wage.

Last edited by Hex; 16th Nov 2009 at 10:04. Reason: Removed quote.
Old 15th Nov 2009, 20:25   #137
unknowngamer
here

I've got loads of if onlys.
The funniest is While at college I did my 1st ever IT stuff. I loved it.
I got banned from the course and the room for goofing about and hacking into the administrators system.
So for 11 years I had nothing to do with IT.

One day my brother dropped of a load of skip dived PC's from his work I had a play.
thats what steered me towards the IT course when the job I had went pearshaped.

If I hadn't dicked about that one day, I could been in a job I loved for 11 years instead off pulling minimum wage for monkey jobs for 11 years.

Such is life.
The events in my life formed the person I am now.
The soul crushing depression (and I mean the deepest darkest pits of dispair) and the amazing highs (That makes the world and everything in it shine and sprakle)
And I like who and what I am.
I'd make those same mistakes, even the bad ones, if I knew that would lead me to now.

Last edited by Hex; 16th Nov 2009 at 10:04. Reason: Removed quote.
Old 15th Nov 2009, 21:40   #138
Sheiken
Wat?

Sheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
H1N1 flu! We both got it here at home!
Old 15th Nov 2009, 21:54   #139
Smilodon
The Antagonist

-

Last edited by Smilodon; 16th Nov 2009 at 17:14.
Old 15th Nov 2009, 22:00   #140
Smilodon
The Antagonist

-

Last edited by Smilodon; 16th Nov 2009 at 17:14.

Tags
all about deadp1xels, evolution rules!, fml, job woes, life, mah commas!!, mild annoyance, minimum 95% whining, misery loves company, over 9000, qq, rant, rant rage rawr!!!, ruining, sad, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, so mad right now, stress, sux to be me, thread, tyrandan, uni has the most posts, woe is me, women

View Mode