bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 15th Nov 2009, 22:00   #141
Matticus

Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.
VB is ruining my life now.
Old 15th Nov 2009, 23:30   #142
Sheiken
Wat?

Sheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Oh come on, get over it! Stop being so pityful, its of absolutely no use to anyone, especially yourself.
And who says you are pointless? Some might find me pointless, but I would not care, I do what I want, when I want. There doesnt have to be meaning behind the madness.

Last edited by Hex; 16th Nov 2009 at 10:03. Reason: Removed quote.
Sheiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Nov 2009, 01:01   #143
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The IRS thinking my first time home buyers claim is a fraud and having to send them over 14 pieces of documentation proving that I live here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Nov 2009, 18:36   #144
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

liratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Finding out that some idiot allowed a third Universal Soldier movie to be made..
liratheal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Nov 2009, 20:51   #145
Zoon
Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
Finding out that some idiot allowed a third Universal Soldier movie to be made..
Sorry to ruin your day more. They made four. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0176269/

Two with JC Van Damme, two with some other dude.

Ruining my day (although not my life) would be the first death in the family Went to feed the fish tonight to find one little one had got stuck behind the filter and died, and another, larger one, dead on the gravel in the bottom of the aquarium

Click me for a signup bonus on TopCashBack. Got any car or home insurance coming up soon? I got 65 cashback on the two last year
Zoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Nov 2009, 21:21   #146
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

liratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoon View Post
Sorry to ruin your day more. They made four. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0176269/

Two with JC Van Damme, two with some other dude.

Ruining my day (although not my life) would be the first death in the family Went to feed the fish tonight to find one little one had got stuck behind the filter and died, and another, larger one, dead on the gravel in the bottom of the aquarium
This one's a new one! Next year new!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univers...:_Regeneration

I only consider the JCVD ones as real UniSol films, and the worlds worst movies >.>
Old 17th Nov 2009, 21:42   #147
Zoon
Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.Zoon is definitely a rep cheat.
The TV films were barely better than the "actual" sequel with S.E.T.H as the enemy ... yawn.

You can tell films had periods though, and Universal Soldier is actually quite interesting social commentary.

First they were about bad people in the same country eg government, out of control scientist/military general.

Then they had out of control AI / super computers screwing everything up.

Nowadays its terrorists.

Click me for a signup bonus on TopCashBack. Got any car or home insurance coming up soon? I got 65 cashback on the two last year
Zoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Nov 2009, 22:20   #148
Squallers
Meat Puppet

Squallers - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Squallers - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Squallers - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Squallers - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Squallers - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Squallers - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Squallers - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Squallers - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Squallers - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Squallers - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Squallers - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Last year of uni. Had/got more essays/presentations to do this term than the rest of uni combined. Have to decide on a title for my disertation and apply for jobs which aren't going to start till next august.

Generally sh*tting myself about having to leave education and be in control of the direction of my life for the first time
Old 19th Nov 2009, 20:46   #149
GregTheRotter
I Mod, Therefore I Own

GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Just went and had a wisdom tooth pulled out. 3 shots of anaesthesia, and to boot I had to go back to work right after.
Old 19th Nov 2009, 21:15   #150
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

That must have sucked just a touch.
Old 21st Nov 2009, 16:52   #151
Elledan
Hypermodder

Elledan is definitely a rep cheat.Elledan is definitely a rep cheat.Elledan is definitely a rep cheat.Elledan is definitely a rep cheat.Elledan is definitely a rep cheat.Elledan is definitely a rep cheat.Elledan is definitely a rep cheat.Elledan is definitely a rep cheat.Elledan is definitely a rep cheat.Elledan is definitely a rep cheat.Elledan is definitely a rep cheat.
- Having very few friends.
- Dealing with multiple PTSD.
- Still trying to get a diagnosis on what form of intersexuality I have. No hospital here in the Netherlands has taken me serious for the past five years I have been trying, they even regularly promise me tests (mosaic, MRI) and then pretend they never did, instead pretending a useless test they did instead was the real deal. They also ignore the MRI results from two German clinics who both say that I'm a hermaphrodite. Looking at trying other options now, which are probably going to be really expensive for me
- Trying to get a successful company running in the midst of all this.
"Psychology is just meta-hacking an OS that was randomly bashed out by a million monkeys on typewriters over a few billion years and runs on constantly changing, badly shielded hardware with a lot of legacy design issues. I think." - Nexxo
www.mayaposch.com - my site and blog.
www.nyanko.ws - my company's site.
Elledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2009, 17:10   #152
quietguy
D'orc

quietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysis
Lower back problems are making me mucking fiserable. Take care of your back people, herniated discs are no joke.
Old 21st Nov 2009, 17:58   #153
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Ban Hammered my own IP address on Mod Brothers! Wrong field to cut Dummy! Cut the user's IP, Fool!

I'll never live this down.

john
Old 21st Nov 2009, 19:11   #154
quietguy
D'orc

quietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
Ban Hammered my own IP address on Mod Brothers! Wrong field to cut Dummy! Cut the user's IP, Fool!

I'll never live this down.

john
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA* INHALE*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA....HA..H A..SNERT.....chuckle....hehehehehe
Old 21st Nov 2009, 20:50   #155
capnPedro
Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
<HaX.1337> U're all lame as hell here!!!!! I can hack u all in no time! just tell me your ip and u're dead!
<Maler.home> try mine
<Maler.home> 127.0.0.1
*** Signoff: HaX.1337 (Connection reset by peer)
<Damz|dispute> wow. never thought such a retard nick can get his hands on something actually working xD

I <3 Aquatuning & Enermax long time!
capnPedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2009, 20:57   #156
Lorquis
lorquisSpamCount++;

Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
My place of employment deploying a new revision of Firebox firmware and leaving everything default, blocking pretty much everything that could be considered... fun.

Shame it's a retarded piece of software that whilst it'll block bit's forum, it doesn't exactly know what to do when i just bang in the ip addy....

Happy times have resumed...

headbocks.com UK Geeky T-Shirts! [GEEK|NERD|GAMING|RPG|ZOMBIES]
Get free T-Shirts?!!? Bit-Tech GIVEAWAY!
Lorquis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2009, 23:06   #157
Sir Digby
The Supprising Adventures

Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnPedro View Post
<HaX.1337> U're all lame as hell here!!!!! I can hack u all in no time! just tell me your ip and u're dead!
<Maler.home> try mine
<Maler.home> 127.0.0.1
*** Signoff: HaX.1337 (Connection reset by peer)
<Damz|dispute> wow. never thought such a retard nick can get his hands on something actually working xD
Does the full version of that end in Mr.Hax falling for the same trick, with system32 being the victim? If not I've seen chat logs where someone does
Sir Digby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 11:21   #158
TheMusician
Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

TheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Last edited by TheMusician; 7th Jul 2010 at 00:47.
TheMusician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 13:03   #159
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Digby View Post
Does the full version of that end in Mr.Hax falling for the same trick, with system32 being the victim? If not I've seen chat logs where someone does
There are hundreds of similar stories where Mr. Delete and Mrs. System32 fall out and kill each other.

And they're all as gratifiying as they sound >.>

Edit: On topic:

Office 2010 isn't as annoying as I hoped it would be.. I don't have anything to rant about now

Last edited by liratheal; 23rd Nov 2009 at 13:08.
Old 26th Nov 2009, 02:31   #160
TheMusician
Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

TheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Three canker sores that haven't gone away after 4 days, and realizing that the toothpaste i've been using contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, an extreme irritant and likely cause of why they won't go away.

Tags
all about deadp1xels, evolution rules!, fml, job woes, life, mah commas!!, mild annoyance, minimum 95% whining, misery loves company, over 9000, qq, rant, rant rage rawr!!!, ruining, sad, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, so mad right now, stress, sux to be me, thread, tyrandan, uni has the most posts, woe is me, women

View Mode