bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 26th Nov 2009, 13:55   #161
fev
Industry Fallout

fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Jan sale... you'd better all appreciate it!
Old 26th Nov 2009, 17:32   #162
Akkatha
*SCREECH!* /run away.

Akkatha has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkkatha has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkkatha has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkkatha has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkkatha has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm going to sound like an ungrateful ******* now, but hey.. it's getting me down!

I got offered a job starting out as an estate agent. Problem is I only applied for it because there is NO other work around at the moment. The hours are crippling, I have to give up sound engineering at a local venue as I wont have time to do both AND they've asked me to cut my hair, which isnt even long to start with.

I know I should be over the moon at getting a job in this climate, but I cant help the feeling of utter dread I have considering I start on Monday, no idea what to do :S
Old 26th Nov 2009, 17:42   #163
Rkiver
Cybernetic Spine

Rkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not ruining, but annoying me alright. The HTC Tytn II I got from the sales section on here has started acting up a bit. The time keeps shifting, sometimes being many hours behind, for no discernable reason that I can find out.

I hope it's not dying, it was a great bargain, I love it as a phone, and I'd intently dislike having to try and replace it.
Old 13th Dec 2009, 20:34   #164
GregTheRotter
I Mod, Therefore I Own

GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
They don't sell cheesecake here in Greece. The only place that sells the most effing awesome cheesecake sells it for 7 pounds a piece. Is it worth it? HELL YEAH. Do I have the time to go down there to have myself a piece? No.
Old 13th Dec 2009, 20:49   #165
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I should be saying: the long working hours, the backlog of patients, running around between three hospitals and deadlines looming on all sorts of things, while using whatever little spare time I have on shopping for food, cleaning the house, finishing painting the kitchen and other DIY chores. All my money is being eaten up by home improvement. I barely get play time on the PC and any modding ambitions are put on the deep storage shelf for now.

Then I listen to my cancer patients, or (in a few cases) those that lost a spouse to cancer. And I ****ing love my life again.

Perspective. Don't leave home without it.

"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams"

Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2009, 21:10   #166
D-Cyph3r
Gay for Yunosuke

D-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oddly not alot right now....

Done most of my christmas shopping this weekend (thank you play.com), pretty much over the man flu i've had for the last 2 and a half weeks, only got 1 more full week of work left till crimbo, i'm not entirely poor (just dont tell Natwest that....) and even though i've lost over a stone in muscle weight since the summer (was training for RAF application that never happened) I was still able to do a set of exercises with the same weights I was using back then.

Looking forward to the new year aswell, going to be moving house, leaving the job I hate and get myself back into top form for that RAF application..... unless life decides to take a dump on me again and I get run over cycling to work or something.

Fingers crossed!
D-Cyph3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2009, 21:26   #167
Combinho
Ten kinds of awesome

Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
The pain in my wrists after going ice-skating for the first time ever. 12 stone falling from 6ft onto a wrist hurts.
Old 13th Dec 2009, 21:29   #168
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Christmas.

Or rather finding presents for people.
Old 13th Dec 2009, 21:33   #169
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

MaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkatha View Post
I'm going to sound like an ungrateful ******* now, but hey.. it's getting me down!

I got offered a job starting out as an estate agent. Problem is I only applied for it because there is NO other work around at the moment. The hours are crippling, I have to give up sound engineering at a local venue as I wont have time to do both AND they've asked me to cut my hair, which isnt even long to start with.

I know I should be over the moon at getting a job in this climate, but I cant help the feeling of utter dread I have considering I start on Monday, no idea what to do :S
You could always ask if female staff have to cut their hair., or whether it's possible to tie/band your hair back. Sexual discrimination and all that.
Old 14th Dec 2009, 00:36   #170
Elton
Officially a Whisky Nerd

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Not being able to go to a party..Especially since there's a special someone there..
Old 14th Dec 2009, 09:33   #171
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I just got turned down by the 3rd consecutive girl I asked out. I'm obviously doing something wrong, because I keep thinking I'm getting all the right signals but no dice.
Old 14th Dec 2009, 09:35   #172
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

liratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
do you have a keen beard?
liratheal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2009, 09:48   #173
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Whoa. Are you psychic? Yes, I'm Sikh, so no shaving for me.
Old 14th Dec 2009, 11:09   #174
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.
Does this thread count?

Longer clip.
Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2009, 11:14   #175
Cookie Monster
Your cookies belong to me!

Cookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The crap council and their crap repair line which i have been kept on hold now for 10 mins.
Old 14th Dec 2009, 11:45   #176
Brooxy
Like a boss (but not a boss)

Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.
Picking up a cheap car as a stopgap between the Clio and a decent replacement, and within 24 hours putting a Christmas tree into the sunroof, breaking the mechanism...
Brooxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2009, 12:13   #177
BentAnat
Software Dev

BentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for president
Finding out today that i am oly getting 7months of my xmas bonus... not the full 12 i was told i'd get...
Old 14th Dec 2009, 13:51   #178
dragontail
5bet Bluffer

dragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo View Post
Perspective. Don't leave home without it.
QFT.
Old 14th Dec 2009, 16:10   #179
CyberSol
1337 Pants

CyberSol has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Right now the only thing really wrong with my life is trying to figure out why windows wont format a 6 drive raid array properly.
Old 14th Dec 2009, 16:23   #180
Volund
Am I supposed to care?

Volund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run Crysis
Watching hulu on fullscreen seems to cause my entire computer to crash.... so much for having a 22" monitor if you can't watch fullscreen TV...

If you believe in GLaDOS and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
Volund is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all about deadp1xels, evolution rules!, fml, job woes, life, mah commas!!, mild annoyance, minimum 95% whining, misery loves company, over 9000, qq, rant, rant rage rawr!!!, ruining, sad, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, so mad right now, stress, sux to be me, thread, tyrandan, uni has the most posts, woe is me, women

View Mode