bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 28th Dec 2009, 23:08   #121
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I've played it on the 360, but it's so awesome I bought it again.
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2009, 23:44   #122
Cerberus90
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Cerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieface View Post
Prey is sold out, so Bioshock is 3.74. Very happy
lol, how do you sell out of digital copies,

Cerberus90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2009, 00:08   #123
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
rofl they ran out of keys hahaha
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | GTX 980 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2009, 00:17   #124
Sir Digby
The Supprising Adventures

Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sir Digby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Bioshock for 3.49? I'm game.

More than I'm used to paying for a game! I'm certainly being spoilt by steam (and gamestation sometimes).
Sir Digby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2009, 02:06   #125
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.
I wish I had caught Torchlight and Deus Ex.
Old 29th Dec 2009, 03:01   #126
October
Mariachi Style

October is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieface View Post
Prey is sold out, so Bioshock is 3.74. Very happy
I was literally just telling someone this afternoon that one of the best things about Steam Holiday sales is they can't run out of stock...who knew!

Prey's ok, I bought it just after it came out and got bored before I clocked it. Certainly not as good as was hyped at the time.
Old 29th Dec 2009, 03:06   #127
cyrilthefish
Ultramodder

cyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysis
Must admit i brought prey months ago when it was last on a steam sale ( i think it was the same price, or roughly the same) still haven't played it yet

If you haven't played bioshock yet though i'd highly recommend it
Can't go wrong at that price
cyrilthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2009, 11:49   #128
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Well i was debating over prey, it sold out, so i bought bioshock instead.

Been meaning to have a go at it for years since playing the demo was rather fun
Old 29th Dec 2009, 12:10   #129
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Argh, Steam continues to steal all of my money! Bioshock is just too good to pass up, even though I already played through half of it on a friend's computer...
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2009, 16:56   #130
AshT
Custom User Title

AshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It's a shame about Prey selling out and people not able to buy it, for the price it was going for it would have been daft to miss out.

Bioshock is a beautiful game with award winning design and gameplay ... you got 4 mintues to buy it!!
AshT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2009, 17:06   #131
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

MaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run Crysis
New deals up.

Silent Hill Homecoming - 7.50
Jade Empire: Special Edition - 2.25
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valour - 2.49
King Arthur - 17.49
Stormrise - 3.74
Mr Robot - 1.19

EDIT: Prices on 2 games dropped by a penny. Weird...

Last edited by MaverickWill; 29th Dec 2009 at 17:19.
MaverickWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2009, 17:12   #132
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Stormrise any good?

+REP ME FOR BEING WONDERFUL
pimonserry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2009, 17:18   #133
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

MaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run Crysis
Metacritic rating of 42, so I'm guessing no. Mr Robot looks really cute, though.
Old 29th Dec 2009, 17:51   #134
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Just bought mr robot, oh and COH:TOV for a clan mate who has ummed and arred about it for ages, we have all tried convincing him, so while on VOIP i gifted it to him and heard a WTF?

Haha. Love steam sale. Though i am buying far far too many games with it..
Old 29th Dec 2009, 17:53   #135
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Nothing to tempt me, which is a good thing.
GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2009, 19:27   #136
ImInTheZoneBaby
Bring it on sucka!

ImInTheZoneBaby has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nobody noticed this?

It went up in price? :P
Old 29th Dec 2009, 19:30   #137
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImInTheZoneBaby View Post
Nobody noticed this?

It went up in price? :P
Well played, sir. Have some rep!
Old 29th Dec 2009, 20:23   #138
Ficky Pucker
I <3 Music

Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.
yeah that was the only game i bought from today's "special deal", steam ftw.
Ficky Pucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2009, 20:28   #139
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
steam have been scoring huge points in 2009

I'd rep them if i could
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | GTX 980 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2009, 20:30   #140
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

I'll pretend to be Steam... :P

Tags
a steal, bargain, bogof, cheap as chips, cheep cheep, chips and curry sauce, comedy is banned, free dirt 2, hot and steamy, huge piston, kappa, mmm... spelt flour, mmmm... chips, omg free pc, onioncake, pushing in and out, say yes to skimmed milk, spelled thief wrong, spelt not spelled, steam, steam... mmmm, stop! theif!, the taffer, where is free cheesecake?, zappo mincing marvin