bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 29th Nov 2014, 19:38   #621
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
So I decided to have a quick clean up. the old plants were looking a bit shabby, so I put some new ones in.

Looks a lot brighter now..Still need a few more plants I

Before...

After, looking a bit better..

bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Nov 2014, 17:09   #622
Sean-Blake92
What's a Dremel?

Sean-Blake92 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Here is my tank, its a 60L biorb life that i managed to get for 60 second hand, after getting the tank I realised the biological filtration was not adequate for my fish, so I drilled the tank and added a fluval external filter that I picked up at work works great

Last edited by Sean-Blake92; 30th Nov 2014 at 21:30.
Sean-Blake92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Nov 2014, 21:08   #623
GeorgeK
Oooh purple

GeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Your pic (well link) doesn't work unfortunately...
GeorgeK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Nov 2014, 21:31   #624
Sean-Blake92
What's a Dremel?

Sean-Blake92 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeK View Post
Your pic (well link) doesn't work unfortunately...
Yeah I'm still rusty with attaching photos etc
Sean-Blake92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2015, 13:32   #625
Xlog
Supermodder

Xlog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Xlog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Xlog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Xlog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Xlog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Xlog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Xlog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Xlog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Xlog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Xlog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Xlog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
4.5 years later and aquarium lid is still in the same, half assembled, stage .
Also ditched diy heater for Hydor ETH.

aquarium after removing a bucket-load of plants

some new residents:

And some old ones:

Second, crayfish, aquarium:

Old 1st Feb 2015, 12:08   #626
TheJackal
Getting Old

TheJackal has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheJackal has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
MY 200L malawi tank got some new stuff to add and still do to the tank

ASUS MAXIMUS IIV HERO | INTEL i5 4690K| ASUS 4GB R9 290 OC | CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO DDR3 16GB| 256 SANDISK /120GB OCZ AGILITY 3 SSD|2 X 2TB SEAGATE HDD | CORSAIR OBSIDIEN 750D| CORSAIR GS700 PSU| ALPHACOOL EISENBERG|
WIN 8.1PRO x64 DUAL 28" @1080P | ROCCAT RYOS MK PRO KEYBOARD | ROCCAT KONE XTD

Last edited by TheJackal; 1st Feb 2015 at 12:13.
TheJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2015, 08:53   #627
iancowell
Supermodder

iancowell has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
All your tanks look great. Will post mine soon
iancowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2017, 00:06   #628
Evolutionsic
Gives credit where its due

Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.
Girl friend dragged me along to a garden centre with the kids which had a fish area and i fell in love with this Puffer which was quite big and very interactive.

Roll on a couple days, pulling my old terrorpin tank out, thinking it would be cheap and easy to get a setup for a GSP, never realising the cost and education you need to do to keep one of these! However after purchasing a couple rocks, new led lights, loads of chemicals, marine salt, conditioner, Refractometer, we seem to be on the way i’m going to get this tank to match up with the pet shops brackish perfectly before i add the guy which was at 1.005 because it’s a baby then slowly raise it.

It begins

The staff at the pet shop told me this stuff would be fine but i've found out Puffers can actually choke so that needs replacing with sand now =/

Will hopefully look a lot better when i add the lights and more plants

Tags
aquatics, pets, say no to necrofish, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk

View Mode