bit-tech.net

Old 28th Apr 2010, 18:39   #21
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
Thank you Scan!

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Apr 2010, 18:40   #22
MiT
Don't feed me after midnight!! nom

MiT has yet to learn the way of the DremelMiT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matticus View Post
Yay scan is back.
+1.
I was asking the question a while ago, "what happened, where did they go?"

Glad there back.

Any idea why they went in the 1st place?
i5 750 // 4GB DDR3 666MHz (7-7-7-19) // Gigabyte P55M-UD4 // Titan Fenrir // Saphire Toxic ATI Radeon HD 5850 // 1.7 TB HDD // Corsair HX 520 // Fractal R2 // Mionix Naos 5000 // Logitech G110 // Razer Goliathus // Logitech 5.1 surround // Turtle Beech X41 // Samsung SyncMaster 2333HD // Win8 Home 64bit
MiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Apr 2010, 19:05   #23
GingerFox
Supermodder

GingerFox has yet to learn the way of the DremelGingerFox has yet to learn the way of the DremelGingerFox has yet to learn the way of the DremelGingerFox has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cheers, this might steal me away from ebuyer for a few purchases.
Old 28th Apr 2010, 19:32   #24
enciem
Multimodder

enciem has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome deal, shame I don't have 20 posts and just put in a couple orders over the past few weeks. Might need to post more and think of something to buy
enciem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Apr 2010, 20:22   #25
flibblesan
Destroyer

flibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiT View Post
+1.
I was asking the question a while ago, "what happened, where did they go?"

Glad there back.

Any idea why they went in the 1st place?
Nope, but glad they are back.

Just want to say that I really like the Scan menu at the top. It really fits well with the new design!
flibblesan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Apr 2010, 22:31   #26
themcman1
is now 110% win

themcman1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelthemcman1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelthemcman1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi Chris.

I promise not to rant about CityLink any more.
themcman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Apr 2010, 22:34   #27
October
Mariachi Style

October is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Just noticed the top bar! Awesome idea Pity I probably won't be building again till after the summer... Aaaand I only bought a dvd drive and mouse two weeks ago lol Pesky timing!
Old 29th Apr 2010, 13:46   #28
do_it_anyway
Supermodder

do_it_anyway has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldo_it_anyway has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Its stupid really, but P&P can make the difference between who I get my things from.
Often SCAN are cheaper on a few items compared to nipping down to my local PC store (Aria), but I hate paying postage.

Scan, you may have just bought my custom off a rival.
Good job!
do_it_anyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 13:54   #29
Ph4ZeD
Banned

Ph4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run Crysis
I already have free shipping from Scan via Hexus, and I find when you include the cost of shipping, its very rare that a competitor is cheaper than Scan. Plus Scan's free delivery is next day as standard.
Ph4ZeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 15:33   #30
wormy
Supermodder

wormy is definitely a rep cheat.wormy is definitely a rep cheat.wormy is definitely a rep cheat.wormy is definitely a rep cheat.wormy is definitely a rep cheat.wormy is definitely a rep cheat.wormy is definitely a rep cheat.wormy is definitely a rep cheat.wormy is definitely a rep cheat.wormy is definitely a rep cheat.wormy is definitely a rep cheat.
Just ordered my 1TB Samsung F3 as a backup with an icybox enclosure.

HDD on today only (55) + free p&P + delivery tomorrow = 1 happy bunny
wormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 16:00   #31
drjaydee
Multimodder

drjaydee has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
this is brilliant. scan's my nearest component store, but i normally collect. this could mean i dont have to make the round trip to bolton.

must go, got posts to make
drjaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 20:03   #32
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
It's great to see that Scan have a subforum here, it's great to hear that they are offering free delivery to bit-tech mainland customers and it sucks that the offer does not apply to Northern Ireland even though it is part of the UK. Even a reduced rate for non mainland bit-tech customers on orders over 50 would be nice

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 20:29   #33
Xonar
Hypermodder

Xonar has yet to learn the way of the DremelXonar has yet to learn the way of the DremelXonar has yet to learn the way of the DremelXonar has yet to learn the way of the DremelXonar has yet to learn the way of the DremelXonar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
It's great to see that Scan have a subforum here, it's great to hear that they are offering free delivery to bit-tech mainland customers and it sucks that the offer does not apply to Northern Ireland even though it is part of the UK. Even a reduced rate for non mainland bit-tech customers on orders over 50 would be nice
"At the moment free delivery is to Mainland UK only, however for our Republic and Northern Ireland customer's we can deduct the standard delivery charge of 6.99 from the total delivery charge, applicable to the delivery address."
Xonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 20:32   #34
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
OIC. Well that's very nice of them. I should have before I posted

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2010, 03:43   #35
Shadowed_fury
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Shadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just ordered a new case. Win cheers Scan
Shadowed_fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2010, 11:33   #36
JamButty
Risking life and limb for Blighty!

JamButty has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great deal, but one question - is there a time limit? I only ask because it could take me some time to come up with 20 sensible, well thought out posts...
JamButty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2010, 14:08   #37
October
Mariachi Style

October is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I really wish it was free over here, I'd be buying bits n pieces all the time. Nothing puts you off an impulse buy quite like a 20 delivery charge well, 13 now I guess still, I'd need to spend at least 50 to make it worthwhile, leads to much waiting and piggybacking on to other peoples orders.
Old 2nd May 2010, 12:36   #38
mkb
Supermodder

mkb has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wasn't aware there were deals available like this and its certainly going to sway me when I upgrade the bulk of my pc in the next few days. Great job Scan and Bit-tech ^^
mkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2010, 21:20   #39
Teelzebub
Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Teelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I think you need 20 post.
bt was once a great and vibrant forum wtf happened to it? , there must be a Hex on us back to mediocrity Get back under your bridges you scummy Troll's and STFU Mountain mods case, Enermax 1250w PSU, Asus Maximus V Extreme, i7 3770k @ 14.6ghz, Samsung 840 250gb SSD. 500gb Seagate,Corsair H80i wind tunnel, 16gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1866mhz,4xEVGA GTX 670 quad SLI 2 x Dell U27" @ 2560 x 1440, 4 bags of weed
Teelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2010, 21:23   #40
Ph4ZeD
Banned

Ph4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run Crysis
Yeah you do need 20 posts. Not that its hard
Ph4ZeD is offline   Reply With Quote