bit-tech.net

Old 24th May 2010, 14:18   #81
ChrisP
Retail Sales Manager

ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Hi seanbean

I can confirm the Today Only offer's are also included in the free carriage offer

Old 24th May 2010, 15:52   #82
G0UDG
helping others costs nothing

G0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I wouldnt go to ocuk their customer service stinks they sold me a faulty Razer tarantula keyboard and refused to abide by the gaurantee I had to go direct to Razer who's service to their customers is awsum to say the least to get it sorted,Scan have the best service you can get just waiting for the rampage extreme 3 to come in stock then its that and the 980x I am gonna purchase from you for my new build cant wait
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. Or doesn't believe you. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your signature for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Pancreatitis, Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, LUPUS, Fibromyalgia, MS,Lupus, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D. Evan Syndrome etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand.
G0UDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2010, 20:15   #83
mrhrk01
Multimodder

mrhrk01 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
What a fantastic offer free delivery - great

I am currently creating a list of components I would like to buy for my new machine, so when I get near ordering the components Scan will be at th top of the list !

Keep up the good work guys!
mrhrk01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2010, 20:35   #84
Ph4ZeD
Banned

Ph4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run Crysis
AFAIK, all the offers on Scan's website you can get free delivery with.
Ph4ZeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2010, 16:02   #85
evoyear
Multimodder

evoyear has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
excellent offer, searching for good deals from scan now
evoyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2010, 10:04   #86
Fire Strike
Minimodder

Fire Strike has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I have finally decided to join this forum and the free delivery offer is what made me do it! Great work scan!!

Last edited by Fire Strike; 27th May 2010 at 13:56. Reason: Spelling
Fire Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2010, 14:20   #87
kingred
Surfacing sucks!

kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.
FUUUU

free delivery for a fractal r2 and a corsair 650 watt modular powersupply? YES ****ING PLEASE!!

you guys rule.
kingred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2010, 00:07   #88
<A88>
Trust the Computer

<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis
Doesn't seem to think I've got a valid Bit-Tech account. Might just be that I've got silly characters in my username?
<A88> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2010, 08:41   #89
CatMangler
Waiting for Heroe's of Stalingrad..

CatMangler has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Does your account name at Scan have to be the same as your forum name here? Or do you link accounts during checkout?
CatMangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2010, 16:07   #90
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
Just received my first free post order. Thank you Scan!

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2010, 16:32   #91
davidm
Multimodder

davidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMangler View Post
Does your account name at Scan have to be the same as your forum name here? Or do you link accounts during checkout?
On the first post on the thread - it goes through the required steps to activate the offer on your account.

When this is done, simply log in as normal for it to kick in.
davidm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2010, 20:55   #92
bob
Multimodder

bob has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Had my first free delivery recently, next day as well. Thanks!

I'm just wondering though, aren't city link supposed to post a card if they leave the items at your neighbours? It's ok for me as my neighbours are decent, but it could be a problem if you live next to a *****.
Old 31st May 2010, 19:27   #93
joedpwd
What's a Dremel?

joedpwd has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The delivery will save me quite a bit so thanks for teaming up.
joedpwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jun 2010, 10:44   #94
Tardious
I don't Have a Real Title.

Tardious has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thats nice ! Shame I don't have 20 posts and ordered twice already :P
Tardious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jun 2010, 17:42   #95
isaac12345
Supermodder

isaac12345 is a Super Spamming Saiyanisaac12345 is a Super Spamming Saiyanisaac12345 is a Super Spamming Saiyanisaac12345 is a Super Spamming Saiyanisaac12345 is a Super Spamming Saiyanisaac12345 is a Super Spamming Saiyanisaac12345 is a Super Spamming Saiyanisaac12345 is a Super Spamming Saiyanisaac12345 is a Super Spamming Saiyanisaac12345 is a Super Spamming Saiyanisaac12345 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The gelid tranquillo was for 19.99 ex vat on today's TO offer. Found it ridiculous that I couldnt avail free delivery just because of 1p!
isaac12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jun 2010, 19:28   #96
jaseuk
Modder

jaseuk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've been a Custom PC magazine subscriber for years and think its great that they have teamed up with Scan to get us this excellent deal.

I have to admit I have been a fan of the other forum but after reading about the deal in this month's mag I decided to come over to the bit tech forums and have a look and I am pleased to say I like what I see.
jaseuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2010, 09:04   #97
G0UDG
helping others costs nothing

G0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Just recieved my first free delivery order if it were possible to give 20 points out of a max of ten for customer service I would well done scan for your usual prompt and efficient service.
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. Or doesn't believe you. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your signature for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Pancreatitis, Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, LUPUS, Fibromyalgia, MS,Lupus, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D. Evan Syndrome etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand.
G0UDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jun 2010, 08:50   #98
true_gamer
Cheesecake on sale!

true_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Got some of my build from Scan. Thanks for the free next day delivery.

I will be using them again.

Simon.
i5 4670K @ 4GHz - Corsair H100i - MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Mobo - 16GB Hyper X DDR3 2400MHz - SandDisk Ultra 2 120GB SSD - 500GB SSHD - 2x Asus R9 280X DCU2 - Coolermaster 1KW PSU - NZXT Phantom 530 Case - Philips 40" 4K Monitor BDM4065UC
ORIGIN username: wipeyourarse - Steam ID: true_gamer - UPLAY ID: true_gamer

Crysis 3 Ultra Config Crysis 1 ultra Config
true_gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jun 2010, 23:10   #99
Moyo2k
AMD Fanboy

Moyo2k has yet to learn the way of the DremelMoyo2k has yet to learn the way of the DremelMoyo2k has yet to learn the way of the DremelMoyo2k has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Can't get it to work, keeps saying the details need to match, Ill try tommorow
Moyo2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jun 2010, 09:03   #100
Moyo2k
AMD Fanboy

Moyo2k has yet to learn the way of the DremelMoyo2k has yet to learn the way of the DremelMoyo2k has yet to learn the way of the DremelMoyo2k has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moyo2k View Post
Can't get it to work, keeps saying the details need to match, Ill try tommorow
Fixed, WIN!
Moyo2k is offline   Reply With Quote