bit-tech.net

Old 24th Jul 2010, 10:51   #121
davidm
Multimodder

davidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Please check the first post here: http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost....82&postcount=1 - specially step 5.
davidm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2010, 14:36   #122
runadumb
Supermodder

runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
i'm looking a new build so will have to get with the posting. From N.ireland though so not sure, I hear they will offer a discounted rate and seeing as my basket is sitting around 750 minus the case I can do with saving every penny.
runadumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2010, 16:17   #123
mecblade
14 year old Technophile

mecblade has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmecblade has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmecblade has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
they do a discount i think for northern ireland. (i think its 6.99 off or summat)

Edit: yup...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
At the moment free delivery is to Mainland UK only, however for our Republic and Northern Ireland customer's we can deduct the standard delivery charge of 6.99 from the total delivery charge, applicable to the delivery address.

In addition to confirm the value to receive free delivery would be 20.00 Ex VAT.

Best Regards
mecblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Aug 2010, 15:35   #124
jdageek
What's a Dremel?

jdageek has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi guys, would this free delivery offer be for a one off order? Or is it always going to be free even after your first order?

jdageek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Aug 2010, 15:02   #125
mecblade
14 year old Technophile

mecblade has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmecblade has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmecblade has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i think its a ALL TIME deal, but its best if a member of SCAN or someone who has ordered from them twice to tell us.
mecblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Aug 2010, 15:31   #126
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
It is a permanent deal. In so far as it will continue on forever, unless Scan say otherwise.

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Aug 2010, 16:48   #127
Teelzebub
Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Teelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I've used it a few time's so I would say as long as Scan is part of the forum the deal remains.
bt was once a great and vibrant forum wtf happened to it? , there must be a Hex on us back to mediocrity Get back under your bridges you scummy Troll's and STFU Mountain mods case, Enermax 1250w PSU, Asus Maximus V Extreme, i7 3770k @ 14.6ghz, Samsung 840 250gb SSD. 500gb Seagate,Corsair H80i wind tunnel, 16gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1866mhz,4xEVGA GTX 670 quad SLI 2 x Dell U27" @ 2560 x 1440, 4 bags of weed
Teelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2010, 22:57   #128
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Just signed up for this! Big kudos to Scan, its this kind of thing that will make me recommend them to anyone who asks.

Silverstone FT03 Mini - i7 4790S - Noctua NH-L9i - Gigabyte GTX 1070 'ITX Edition' - Maximus Impact VII - 16GB DDR3 - 1TB NVME - SF600 - AOC Agon AG271QG - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Majestouch Minila - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog
Parge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Aug 2010, 14:49   #129
andrewbarke
Multimodder

andrewbarke has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
THANKS SCAN, now another brill reason to buy from what is in my opinion the best shop around!!!
andrewbarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2010, 02:13   #130
HarryH
What's a Dremel?

HarryH has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Good idea, well done Scan
HarryH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2010, 11:56   #131
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Why didn't i look here a fortnight ago

Ah well, I know for the furture now lol Great idea having the two tied in like this, promotes loyalty to a great site and great supplier.
Worklog - The Amputer!
Throbbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2010, 00:30   #132
ubiquity
Minimodder

ubiquity has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very nice idea, I have often considered ordering from scan, but typically the product is only a few quid cheaper than the competition that offers free p&p, so I end up going elsewhere unless it is a bulk order!
ubiquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Aug 2010, 16:09   #133
bartiszon
Supermodder

bartiszon is definitely a rep cheat.bartiszon is definitely a rep cheat.bartiszon is definitely a rep cheat.bartiszon is definitely a rep cheat.bartiszon is definitely a rep cheat.bartiszon is definitely a rep cheat.bartiszon is definitely a rep cheat.bartiszon is definitely a rep cheat.bartiszon is definitely a rep cheat.bartiszon is definitely a rep cheat.bartiszon is definitely a rep cheat.
I have already took advantage of this offer. Thanks Scan.

ubiquity - would you share with us the name of that competition please, as the play.com is the only I know with free p&p.
bartiszon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Aug 2010, 09:33   #134
smugboy
Minimodder

smugboy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Excellent! I Use Scan whenever I buy a complete system, however I have been using Amazon and Dabs for individual items as the free shipping deals they often have generaly tip the balance. now its Scan all the way!
smugboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Aug 2010, 15:19   #135
Teelzebub
Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Teelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by smugboy View Post
Excellent! I Use Scan whenever I buy a complete system, however I have been using Amazon and Dabs for individual items as the free shipping deals they often have generaly tip the balance. now its Scan all the way!
You need another 19 post and a month yet to get the free post
bt was once a great and vibrant forum wtf happened to it? , there must be a Hex on us back to mediocrity Get back under your bridges you scummy Troll's and STFU Mountain mods case, Enermax 1250w PSU, Asus Maximus V Extreme, i7 3770k @ 14.6ghz, Samsung 840 250gb SSD. 500gb Seagate,Corsair H80i wind tunnel, 16gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1866mhz,4xEVGA GTX 670 quad SLI 2 x Dell U27" @ 2560 x 1440, 4 bags of weed
Teelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Aug 2010, 08:34   #136
Tangster
Butt-kicking for goodness!

Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.
This is going to help with my Uni build.
The Box:i7 2700K@5.3GHz|EK Supreme LT+Coolstream XT 360|16GB HyperX DDR3@1866MHz|EVGA GTX780 ti+EK FC780ti|MSI P67A-GD55||M5 512|BeQuiet Dark Power Pro 750W|U3011|Raven RV-02E|KBT Pure+Perixx MX2000 + Intuos 4M
Audio: PC->TosLink->TEAC UD-501->Fostex TH600|InEar LivePro 3|Truth B2030A Monitors
BT Feedback
Tangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Sep 2010, 22:09   #137
kosch
Trango in the Mango

kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.
Thanks for this

Just had to order another Samsung F3 to replace one of the drives in my array whilst I wait for the RMA so the free delivery really helped!

Cheers!
Old 5th Sep 2010, 15:07   #138
oxopo
What's a Dremel?

oxopo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumsrush View Post
You need another 19 post and a month yet to get the free post
What do you mean another month? It says nothing about that in the first post.
oxopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Sep 2010, 13:17   #139
abezors
Lurking since '08

abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.abezors is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxopo View Post
What do you mean another month? It says nothing about that in the first post.
Probably to make sure you're a genuine and active B-T forumer, and not some randomer hoping to get free delivery

Fortunately I was just about to place an order from scan and luckily I came across this thread, coincidentally just over 20 posts now... Thank you Scan we all appreciate that you care about us enthusiasts This is another reason I switched to buying Scan instead of ebuyer...
abezors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2010, 10:30   #140
oxopo
What's a Dremel?

oxopo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by abezors View Post
Probably to make sure you're a genuine and active B-T forumer, and not some randomer hoping to get free delivery

Fortunately I was just about to place an order from scan and luckily I came across this thread, coincidentally just over 20 posts now... Thank you Scan we all appreciate that you care about us enthusiasts This is another reason I switched to buying Scan instead of ebuyer...
Should've registered earlier instead of reading as a guest
oxopo is offline   Reply With Quote