bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 19th Jul 2010, 20:04   #21
Ficky Pucker
I <3 Music

Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loafers View Post
It went from 1 hour remaining to 3 hours remaining -_-
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUU !!!

Ficky Pucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jul 2010, 20:09   #22
Mr Mario
Supermodder

Mr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Am hopping it's still free tomorrow, as I'm going to have to go to work soon, might try and get it from my phone via the steam home page. Looks really good though.
Mr Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jul 2010, 21:03   #23
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for president
could somebody gift it to you?
Or can this only be done with bought games?
murraynt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jul 2010, 21:06   #24
matt...
Slacker

matt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
1 hour remaining till release....
Old 19th Jul 2010, 21:19   #25
NethLyn
Hypermodder

NethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for president
Excellent news but the servers will be mad at the minute, will get round to downloading it at the weekend most likely.
NethLyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jul 2010, 21:25   #26
Mr Mario
Supermodder

Mr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It's now up guys, and just in time am off to work now
Mr Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jul 2010, 21:28   #27
Aterius Gmork
smell the ashes

Aterius Gmork is definitely a rep cheat.Aterius Gmork is definitely a rep cheat.Aterius Gmork is definitely a rep cheat.Aterius Gmork is definitely a rep cheat.Aterius Gmork is definitely a rep cheat.Aterius Gmork is definitely a rep cheat.Aterius Gmork is definitely a rep cheat.Aterius Gmork is definitely a rep cheat.Aterius Gmork is definitely a rep cheat.Aterius Gmork is definitely a rep cheat.Aterius Gmork is definitely a rep cheat.
It's downloading at around 500 kb/s - way better than what I expected or experienced at some days of the summer sale. If all goes well I shall be playing in half of an hour.
Aterius Gmork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jul 2010, 21:32   #28
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Mine isn't downloading managed 500k for about... 30 seconds. It has completely stopped since.

It's 2GB by the way.

+REP ME FOR BEING WONDERFUL
pimonserry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jul 2010, 21:41   #29
kingred
Surfacing sucks!

kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.
Mines downloading.

Apparently manchester doesnt like free games and is much faster than the london server.
kingred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jul 2010, 21:44   #30
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle my request!

Real freaking nice!

This is a chronic problem with Steam.

I guess that its pointlessly costly to spend thousands on extra servers just for first 24 hours of game release when everyone wants to download a new game and I suppose they have tried to get around it with pre load, which is a great idea.

Pretty glad I wasn't there for the Call of Duty 2 release!

Silverstone FT03 Mini - i7 4790S - Noctua NH-L9i - Gigabyte GTX 1070 'ITX Edition' - Maximus Impact VII - 16GB DDR3 - 1TB NVME - SF600 - AOC Agon AG271QG - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Majestouch Minila - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jul 2010, 21:46   #31
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've just changed my server to Manchester. Hoping it's going to be down in no time... hoping!

Also, my Steam just started downloading the Alien Swarm Dedicated Server on it's own

Edit: changed back to London, doing ~200k average now

+REP ME FOR BEING WONDERFUL

Last edited by pimonserry; 19th Jul 2010 at 22:47.
pimonserry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jul 2010, 21:48   #32
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for president
15 hours left
Old 19th Jul 2010, 21:51   #33
kingred
Surfacing sucks!

kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.
yeah its pretty iffy atm, i guess everything is getting raped.
kingred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jul 2010, 23:09   #34
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
****! I didn't know you could change the server location! Mine was set to Netherlands!

Reset to London, lets see how that goes!

Silverstone FT03 Mini - i7 4790S - Noctua NH-L9i - Gigabyte GTX 1070 'ITX Edition' - Maximus Impact VII - 16GB DDR3 - 1TB NVME - SF600 - AOC Agon AG271QG - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Majestouch Minila - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog
Old 19th Jul 2010, 23:19   #35
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

downloded
Old 19th Jul 2010, 23:21   #36
Parge
the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by murraynt View Post
downloded
Great!

Now its your responsibility to write us a review in under 140 characters!

Old 19th Jul 2010, 23:25   #37
Fused
Multimodder

Fused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parge View Post
****! I didn't know you could change the server location! Mine was set to Netherlands!

Reset to London, lets see how that goes!
London wasn't working out so well for me (even though I am in it). Me and my brother are hopping servers around the world atm
Old 19th Jul 2010, 23:30   #38
Matticus

Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.
Same, the Philippines is working fine for me, but not my mate. He had some luck with South Korea. Didn't get anything from Cambodia, it's tough kid, but it's life...
Old 20th Jul 2010, 00:07   #39
Fused
Multimodder

Fused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run CrysisFused can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matticus View Post
Same, the Philippines is working fine for me, but not my mate. He had some luck with South Korea. Didn't get anything from Cambodia, it's tough kid, but it's life...
I've settled in Poland. My brother is now stable in India after a stint in Vietnam
Old 20th Jul 2010, 00:18   #40
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

The Irish servers are decent

Tags
free, steam, valve