bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 26th Nov 2010, 13:21   #101
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Steam: suenstar
XBL: suenstar
BFBC2: suneai
Old 26th Nov 2010, 16:16   #102
markbrett64
thanks to denial I am now immortal

markbrett64 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmarkbrett64 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmarkbrett64 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmarkbrett64 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmarkbrett64 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmarkbrett64 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Steam: The Fish
GFWL: MarrkusXFX
BFBC2: Marrkus
Starcraft 2: Marrkus
Old 26th Nov 2010, 16:34   #103
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Steam doesn't seem to be able to find The Fish.
Old 26th Nov 2010, 17:15   #104
Hex
Paul?!

Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.
It should do, I found him earlier. Try adding from http://steamcommunity.com/id/marrkus

Resident Destiny fangirl. | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Raptr | xbl | Steam | Destiny Profile
Hex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2010, 17:33   #105
suenstar
Collector of Things

That way worked.
Thanks for that.
Old 26th Nov 2010, 19:45   #106
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for president
About time to add my gaming details.
Steam : murraynt
X-Fire: murraynt
murraynt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Nov 2010, 11:35   #107
Mik3yB @ CCL
Everything is not going to be OK

Mik3yB @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelMik3yB @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
steam: Mik3yb01
Old 9th Dec 2010, 11:41   #108
gilljoy
I *am* a Dremel

gilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for president
xbox live : gilljoy
PSN : gilljoy
steam: gill ( need to check when i get home)
gilljoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Dec 2010, 21:46   #109
veryevil
Ultramodder

veryevil is definitely a rep cheat.veryevil is definitely a rep cheat.veryevil is definitely a rep cheat.veryevil is definitely a rep cheat.veryevil is definitely a rep cheat.veryevil is definitely a rep cheat.veryevil is definitely a rep cheat.veryevil is definitely a rep cheat.veryevil is definitely a rep cheat.veryevil is definitely a rep cheat.veryevil is definitely a rep cheat.
Steam: soveryevil

Added a bunch of you tonight
Old 10th Dec 2010, 17:11   #110
markbrett64

markbrett64 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmarkbrett64 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmarkbrett64 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmarkbrett64 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmarkbrett64 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmarkbrett64 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by veryevil View Post
Steam: soveryevil

Added a bunch of you tonight
I added you.
Old 13th Dec 2010, 17:35   #111
freshsandwiches
Can I do science to it?

freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Steam: freshsandwiches
freshsandwiches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2010, 22:00   #112
AndyGoldie
60Hz for Streets, 144Hz for Sheets

AndyGoldie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
steam : andygoldie
XBL : SquiffyGuava

http://steamcommunity.com/id/andygoldie/
AndyGoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Dec 2010, 10:25   #113
tyepye
Hypermodder

tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Steam: tyepye
Xbox 360: thunderct

Trying to get back into PC gaming and playing my back catalogue of past steam sale games so any steam adds would be great
tyepye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2010, 00:02   #114
gilljoy
I *am* a Dremel

gilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for president
just quick edit my steam id is gilljoy just like the rest feel free to add
gilljoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2010, 14:49   #115
Hex
Paul?!

Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.
Up to date again

Resident Destiny fangirl. | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Raptr | xbl | Steam | Destiny Profile
Hex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2010, 18:25   #116
Whirly
Supermodder

Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.
Steam: Whirlynet
Bad Company 2: Whirlynet
PS3: WhirlyJas

I'm a total noob so I need friends with patience!
Whirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2011, 14:07   #117
dancingbear84
error 404

dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.
Steam: dancingbear84
PS3/PSN: dancingbear84

Add me if you like.
Old 12th Jan 2011, 14:25   #118
Ape
Suck my barrel

Ape has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm adding a few people to my Steam friends from this list, thought I'd mention it just in case you panic when a random guy called ape adds you ...
Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2011, 17:22   #119
Whirly
Supermodder

Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.Whirly is definitely a rep cheat.
Added everyone in this thread from november onwards (posting date).
Whirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2011, 18:19   #120
markbrett64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape View Post
I'm adding a few people to my Steam friends from this list, thought I'd mention it just in case you panic when a random guy called ape adds you ...
I didn't panic... thanks for the add.

Tags
battlefield bad company 2, bfbc2, psn, starcraft 2, steam, wii, x-fire, xbl