bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 8th Oct 2010, 17:02   #21
Wicked_Sludge
My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
im stuck at work, but im anxious to try it out this evening.
Old 8th Oct 2010, 17:59   #22
wst
Hypermodder

wst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysis
Just crashed after asking how to teleport, then I /warp 7'd, and thus crashed. Getting a headache from the mouse clicking >_<

May be back on later to finish cladding my dirt-house. Will I have to bridge some dirt over from the mainland to get grass on the roof?
wst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Oct 2010, 18:03   #23
DragunovHUN
Go ahead, spell my name wrong.

DragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
OP, YGPM
Old 8th Oct 2010, 19:02   #24
Wicked_Sludge

Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wst View Post
Will I have to bridge some dirt over from the mainland to get grass on the roof?
yes, and it will take forever to get there. i left my pc on overnight to get grass onto my floating island on my single player game.

youll also need a "ladder" for the grass to climb up on the roof.
Old 8th Oct 2010, 20:36   #25
wst
Hypermodder

wst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked_Sludge View Post
yes, and it will take forever to get there. i left my pc on overnight to get grass onto my floating island on my single player game.

youll also need a "ladder" for the grass to climb up on the roof.
I am regretting putting dirt on top of the remaining grass on my island.

Though I might have a few squares of it lurking at the edge of the island... hmm. Here's hoping!

(Or I will just leave MC on overnight, no biggie.)
Old 8th Oct 2010, 20:43   #26
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wst View Post
I am regretting putting dirt on top of the remaining grass on my island.

Though I might have a few squares of it lurking at the edge of the island... hmm. Here's hoping!

(Or I will just leave MC on overnight, no biggie.)
Is this online? the server will cycle the days while you are not there and grass will grow
Old 8th Oct 2010, 23:55   #27
wst
Hypermodder

Oooh sweet. Now I'm going to have to go online to ensure there's a trail of dirt between my roof and my grass.
Old 9th Oct 2010, 07:34   #28
Wicked_Sludge

has the server been offline tonight? i havnt been able to connect all evening.
Old 9th Oct 2010, 10:53   #29
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Yes, the Server went offline due to the temps it was running at.
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Oct 2010, 10:53   #30
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Unfortunately yes, the system the server runs on seems to get very hot after a few people join, and it is not helped by the face i have another computer within 2 feet of it (usually playing games on) 3 monitors above it, and then a bearded dragon cage at 38 degrees odd.

I turn it off when I slept, and if i woke up in the middle of the night i'd turn it back on, you know, to heat up the room
Old 9th Oct 2010, 11:35   #31
DragunovHUN
Go ahead, spell my name wrong.

DragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I crash a lot even when i'm just walking around : (
Old 9th Oct 2010, 11:49   #32
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Turn your view distance to normal, if it persists let me know, we managed to cure panomamas faults by deleting a name-file on the server
Old 9th Oct 2010, 14:03   #33
Panomama
I once signed up on uniform dating

Panomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickeh View Post
Turn your view distance to normal, if it persists let me know, we managed to cure panomamas faults by deleting a name-file on the server

I still disconnect alot, So I cant really play on it but its minecraft's fault, All MP does it for me..
...I think
Old 9th Oct 2010, 14:41   #34
Canon
Reformed

Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I just crashed and can no longer connect to minecraft (.net, not your server in particular), god damnit!
Old 9th Oct 2010, 14:48   #35
wst
Hypermodder

I just crashed as well. Apparently the chicken was going nuts, so I put my headphones on, couldn't hear it, went to turn the volume up in settings, and ccccrrrrr. And couldn't log back in.
Old 9th Oct 2010, 20:25   #36
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Mattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run Crysis
Disconnect spam tonight :\
Mattmc91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Oct 2010, 07:53   #37
Wicked_Sludge

it seems a bit more stable now. i had time to run around and explore some. it crashed the first few times i typed in the chat, then it stopped doing that. then it finally locked up at random and i gave up

i think im going to just hang up the multiplayer until notch gets the major bugs worked out.
Old 10th Oct 2010, 10:34   #38
Journeyer
Mod Master

Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.
Haven't had such issues.
Now I anxiously await the server to come back up.

Gigabyte Aorus X370 || Ryzen 1700@4Ghz || 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200Mhz || GTX1070 FE || 2x750 EVO 250Gb RAID0 for OS
Journeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Oct 2010, 20:40   #39
Panomama
I once signed up on uniform dating

Panomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Me (Panomama) and Elliot.O have created some houses that you can have, you just have to tell me what one you would like. They are just above spawn, made out of bricks. And there are a few ways up that are lit up from the spawn.
There are 8 houses there and the offices (don't go in there).
You can do what you like to the houses and the gardens provided but you have to keep the walls in place (not the floor)

Read the notice board under our offices at the houses for more information.

Also - If you see a sign with the name 'kyle' - its me.

Last edited by Panomama; 10th Oct 2010 at 21:21.
Panomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Oct 2010, 21:42   #40
wst
Hypermodder

The houses are pimpin', and I got #1

Tags
100% right angles, autism simulator, blocky cheesecake, blocky penises, bye bye social life, free ocd, gorbachev, how to fail your degree, how to ruin relationships, how to waste your life, kitteh army rising!, mindcrack, minecraftingly crafty, notch!, only two tags? why?, pedo bear, pimpingly awesome, stickeh is awesome, surprise buttsecks, tekkit, the game, this is patrick!!!