bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 11th Oct 2010, 16:10   #61
bahgger
Hypermodder

bahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragunovHUN View Post
Click "multiplayer" in the main menu.
There's no option to add the IP address. I'm using Minecraft Classic. Also, when I put the address in the URL after "play.jsp?server=" I get a random level that doesn't look like the map on Page 1.
bahgger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2010, 16:15   #62
Volund
Am I supposed to care?

Volund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahgger View Post
There's no option to add the IP address. I'm using Minecraft Classic. Also, when I put the address in the URL after "play.jsp?server=" I get a random level that doesn't look like the map on Page 1.
it is an alpha server, not minecraft classic... they are two different games.

If you believe in GLaDOS and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
Volund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2010, 16:36   #63
Panomama
I once signed up on uniform dating

Panomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Guys;
Please don't greif my houses/signs.
Especially you, bindi
kthxbai
Old 11th Oct 2010, 16:56   #64
wst
Hypermodder

wst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickeh View Post
Cartograph is the program you are looking for
Can we have an up to date cartograph of the world please? I want to see how really obvious my 'secret' island is.

And a full view of the 'hotel' and shiz, I haven't seen it properly from afar yet.

Also, when you were playing L4D last night, there was very little slowdown but placing objects was a bit hit and miss. I did a row of torches by some stairs and then they all disappeared
wst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2010, 21:47   #65
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
Quote:
like this;

nah something way more elaborate than that
yakyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2010, 21:50   #66
DragunovHUN
Go ahead, spell my name wrong.

DragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahgger View Post
I'm using Minecraft Classic.
Fork over the cash mate.
Old 11th Oct 2010, 21:54   #67
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Okay making the cartograph now, the save file has gone from 17mb to 43.1...be interesting to see why...

Flippin eck, 18mb just for the cartograph..

Also who ever did the FU in front of the pirate ship, not cool.
I dont want to have a whitelist...

Last edited by Stickeh; 11th Oct 2010 at 22:33.
Stickeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2010, 22:07   #68
wst
Hypermodder

wst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysis
I'd blame badders for being PROLIFIC underground. I stumbled upon his rather amazing mine system that appeared at the bottom of the water pit that used to be by the lava near the spawn. Unless I never looked down properly before...
Old 11th Oct 2010, 22:41   #69
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Here we go folks. 5.7mb of map.
http://imgur.com/jBD2o.gif
Old 11th Oct 2010, 22:48   #70
wst
Hypermodder

Okay who wrote 'Gay'?
Old 11th Oct 2010, 23:01   #71
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

I'd also like to know that.
Old 11th Oct 2010, 23:03   #72
Panomama
I once signed up on uniform dating

Panomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Here we go folks. 5.7mb of map.
http://imgur.com/jBD2o.gif
I can see ma houses
Old 11th Oct 2010, 23:31   #73
deathtaker27
Probook Addict

deathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I still need to build . . . Something here, i have a plan, and it is massive, i cant wait till we can have mine cart working systems, that will be epic!
deathtaker27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2010, 01:53   #74
Volund
Am I supposed to care?

Volund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run Crysis
am I just being dumb and mining everything I need for any buildings or is there a way for me to get massive amounts of cobbles/tnt/dirt without mining/digging/killing creeps on the server?

Old 12th Oct 2010, 02:38   #75
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
If you ask an Admin, they may procure what you need for you.
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2010, 02:41   #76
Volund
Am I supposed to care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieface View Post
If you ask an Admin, they may procure what you need for you.
that would make sense.... /facepalm for me

Old 12th Oct 2010, 03:48   #77
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Bindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panomama View Post
Guys;
Please don't greif my houses/signs.
Especially you, bindi
kthxbai
Grief?

Volund: look in the boxes under Ikea, there's a ton of dirt and stone

Stick: If you need a new PC, I can donate you some 4GB DDR3 and an Intel 40GB X25V SSD towards a new server. If I was still in the office I'd send you a whole PC but I've just not got the spare hardware out here :/ Drop in an Athlon II X3 and 785G/880G mobo and you're away!
Old 12th Oct 2010, 05:17   #78
g3n3tiX
resident frenchy

g3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just dropped in the server, it is Nice !
I look forward to actually doing stuff in it... If people want help mining and stuff, PM me and we can arrange something.
Old 12th Oct 2010, 05:28   #79
Volund
Am I supposed to care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi View Post
Volund: look in the boxes under Ikea, there's a ton of dirt and stone
Cheers bindi, some building to do tomorrow

Old 12th Oct 2010, 05:51   #80
Journeyer
Mod Master

Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volund View Post
am I just being dumb and mining everything I need for any buildings or is there a way for me to get massive amounts of cobbles/tnt/dirt without mining/digging/killing creeps on the server?
Uh, part of the game is digging out the stuff you need.
I can't tell you how many trips down my mine I've run in order to get materials for my builds. It's all part of the fun as far as I see it.

Gigabyte Aorus X370 || Ryzen 1700@4Ghz || 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200Mhz || GTX1070 FE || 2x750 EVO 250Gb RAID0 for OS
Journeyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100% right angles, autism simulator, blocky cheesecake, blocky penises, bye bye social life, free ocd, gorbachev, how to fail your degree, how to ruin relationships, how to waste your life, kitteh army rising!, mindcrack, minecraftingly crafty, notch!, only two tags? why?, pedo bear, pimpingly awesome, stickeh is awesome, surprise buttsecks, tekkit, the game, this is patrick!!!