bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 12th Oct 2010, 06:27   #81
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Bindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Tbh, I just beg Stick for mass-material love. NEED TNT FOR EXCAVATION!

I'm hoping Notch will fix minecarts in the next update so I can make a side-by-side roller coaster
Old 12th Oct 2010, 07:15   #82
Journeyer
Mod Master

Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi View Post
NEED TNT FOR EXCAVATION!

I'm hoping Notch will fix minecarts in the next update so I can make a side-by-side roller coaster
Me too.
As I finished my suspension bridge yesterday I had to start figuring out what the bridge should lead to (apart from the next island of course), and that's when the missus suggested I build an amusement park. I liked the idea and got to work; starting out by building a water slide and a pool. Hopefully the minecart issue will get sorted soon, but judging by Noth's to-do list it doesn't seem to be among his top priorities. I hope I'm wrong as I'd also like a powered minecart in my mining complex as it is a lengthy slog to get down there now.

Gigabyte Aorus X370 || Ryzen 1700@4Ghz || 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200Mhz || GTX1070 FE || 2x750 EVO 250Gb RAID0 for OS
Journeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2010, 08:15   #83
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Mattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run Crysis
I've got a tunnel system made ready for my minecarts

Gief SMP fix!

so looking forwards to tons of mobs <3
Mattmc91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2010, 08:49   #84
Journeyer
Mod Master

Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattmc91 View Post
I've got a tunnel system made ready for my minecarts

Gief SMP fix!

so looking forwards to tons of mobs <3
Will I make the server cry if I lay out the tracks in wait for the minecart fix?

Gigabyte Aorus X370 || Ryzen 1700@4Ghz || 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200Mhz || GTX1070 FE || 2x750 EVO 250Gb RAID0 for OS
Old 12th Oct 2010, 10:26   #85
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
HIM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opuQm...layer_embedded

Jorneyer i don't think track would harm the server but i'd rather not chance it!

Last edited by Stickeh; 12th Oct 2010 at 10:50.
Stickeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2010, 11:12   #86
Journeyer
Mod Master

Fair point.
I'll resort to my ... boundless patience.

Old 12th Oct 2010, 11:48   #87
Rat1sully
At Least Skt478 Never Broke

Rat1sully has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickeh View Post
ok i was not expecting that, i **** myself when i hear mobs in my mine in sp that was too much lol
Gaming PC: Intel Core i5 750 (Lynnfield) -- 8GB Corsair Vengance (Low Profile)-- ATI HD5850 1GB -- 256GB SSung 830 SSD -- GIGABYTE P55A-UD3 -- Titan Fenrir -- 4TB assorted HDDs -- Antec 1200 -- Corsair HX650 PSU -- Creative Soundblaster ZX -- Dell U2311H
Rat1sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2010, 12:50   #88
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Mattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run Crysis
As Stick said in the other topic, when the BOO! update is released, anybody fancy some proper survival scenario's?
I'd love to take on massive waves of mobs, and I'm sure you guys would as well.
I'm sure that myself and Stick could provide basic combat equipment

Remember: bow + arrows is your friend 24/7, it's all i use in SP

We'd have to build some sort of fort as well, would be win!
Old 12th Oct 2010, 13:44   #89
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
im up for anything sounds like great fun
yakyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2010, 13:46   #90
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickeh View Post
Here we go folks. 5.7mb of map.
http://imgur.com/jBD2o.gif
awesome i can see my hole
yakyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2010, 14:36   #91
bahgger
Hypermodder

bahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Well, I just sunk around 6 hours or more into this last night! Got a nice plot of land next to Journeyer's by the sea side Can't seem to connect to the server at the mo :/ Had some good play time with g3n3tix while I was on
bahgger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2010, 14:47   #92
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Sticky might have turned the server off

I might be on for a little bit tonight, gonna have a bit of a go at helms deep i think
Old 12th Oct 2010, 15:04   #93
Journeyer
Mod Master

So, I'm back from home. When's the server coming up?
Have to check out my new neighbour's place...

Old 12th Oct 2010, 15:15   #94
bahgger
Hypermodder

bahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
It includes a waterfall and a little baby bridge
Old 12th Oct 2010, 15:25   #95
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

No more bridges are allowed until a TRUELY epic one is built that bridges one massive island to another :P
Old 12th Oct 2010, 15:27   #96
bahgger
Hypermodder

Let me know where and I'll be of assistance! Stickeh we want the server on nao!
Old 12th Oct 2010, 15:44   #97
Journeyer
Mod Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattmc91 View Post
No more bridges are allowed until a TRUELY epic one is built that bridges one massive island to another :P
I've got bridge building experience, so I can help out with that.

So ehm, Stickeh, when's the server coming back up?

Last edited by Journeyer; 12th Oct 2010 at 15:58.
Old 12th Oct 2010, 16:09   #98
Elliot_O
SPARROW

Elliot_O has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi, Is the server down just i cant get on for the error:
Failed to connect to server
Connection timed out : Connect
Elliot_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2010, 17:27   #99
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Apologies for the server down time today, i turned it on this morning and somehow it had entered sleep mode :S Back up now
Old 12th Oct 2010, 17:36   #100
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

someone has also burnt down the cross outside the church...

Tags
100% right angles, autism simulator, blocky cheesecake, blocky penises, bye bye social life, free ocd, gorbachev, how to fail your degree, how to ruin relationships, how to waste your life, kitteh army rising!, mindcrack, minecraftingly crafty, notch!, only two tags? why?, pedo bear, pimpingly awesome, stickeh is awesome, surprise buttsecks, tekkit, the game, this is patrick!!!