bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 14th Oct 2010, 17:57   #161
Elliot_O
SPARROW

Elliot_O has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
now all i need is some water for a pond :?
Elliot_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 17:58   #162
deathtaker27
Probook Addict

deathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
bindi pm or catch me in game if you want help, i want to get involved in a big project

is there something to stop you moving water about now? as i cant seem to move any

also:

Lost my house, if anyone finds it please tell me?
deathtaker27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 18:07   #163
Panomama
I once signed up on uniform dating

Panomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtaker27 View Post
bindi pm or catch me in game if you want help, i want to get involved in a big project

is there something to stop you moving water about now? as i cant seem to move any

also:

Lost my house, if anyone finds it please tell me?
lolwut?
Dont you have house #8 in the houses me and elliot made? its behind the first 4 :3
Old 14th Oct 2010, 18:53   #164
Journeyer
Mod Master

Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.
Is it just me, or is the connection to the server mighty unstable tonight? I get "end of stream" messages frequently...

Gigabyte Aorus X370 || Ryzen 1700@4Ghz || 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200Mhz || GTX1070 FE || 2x750 EVO 250Gb RAID0 for OS
Journeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 18:55   #165
DragunovHUN
Go ahead, spell my name wrong.

DragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I didn't experience that but block placement was quite laggy.
Old 14th Oct 2010, 19:12   #166
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Mattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run Crysis
Just gave out a load of stuff to some BT'ers, flooded a lake, all in all, pretty productive 5 mins before the crash
Mattmc91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 19:13   #167
Canon
Reformed

Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Feel free to drop some wooden stairs in the hotel at anytime *whistle*
Old 14th Oct 2010, 19:15   #168
Journeyer
Mod Master

Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.
Yeah, problems are abundant tonight...
Gonna give it a while and try again. Must have my daily fix! *shivers*

Gigabyte Aorus X370 || Ryzen 1700@4Ghz || 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200Mhz || GTX1070 FE || 2x750 EVO 250Gb RAID0 for OS
Old 14th Oct 2010, 19:42   #169
DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Canon, soon you'll have a lifetime's supply of wood, i'm working on a tree school and wood workshop.
Old 14th Oct 2010, 19:48   #170
Journeyer
Mod Master

Cool.
The roadtop suspension cables are ... slow going, but they're getting there if only the lag would cease and the connection be stable.

Old 14th Oct 2010, 20:35   #171
Canon
Reformed

Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragunovHUN View Post
Canon, soon you'll have a lifetime's supply of wood, i'm working on a tree school and wood workshop.
Thanks pal, that should be a great help
Old 14th Oct 2010, 20:42   #172
Journeyer
Mod Master

Okay, that's it!
Tonight it is unplayable for me! I'm trying to build a frame for something quite spectacular I hope, but it's no good as the blocks don't stay fixed! Lag is killing me!

Old 14th Oct 2010, 20:57   #173
bahgger
Hypermodder

bahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
I keep timing out now when I'm on the server. Any idea what's wrong? Got the tunnel system sorted between the city and the superbridge - hoping to expand the network to other places of interest and that it will be used in the future for minecarts
bahgger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 21:22   #174
Panomama
I once signed up on uniform dating

Panomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahgger View Post
I keep timing out now when I'm on the server. Any idea what's wrong? Got the tunnel system sorted between the city and the superbridge - hoping to expand the network to other places of interest and that it will be used in the future for minecarts
Can i help you tomorrow or something?
Old 14th Oct 2010, 21:31   #175
bahgger
Hypermodder

bahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Sure thing! Any help is appreciated. The tunneling consists of 5% time scouting out territory and 95% digging :P
bahgger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 21:45   #176
DragunovHUN

I keep timing out... i want to plant trees damnit.
Old 14th Oct 2010, 22:58   #177
Canon
Reformed

Can't even log in to the server atm, maybe it needs a nights rest.
Old 15th Oct 2010, 00:42   #178
Rat1sully
At Least Skt478 Never Broke

Rat1sully has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
still dead
Gaming PC: Intel Core i5 750 (Lynnfield) -- 8GB Corsair Vengance (Low Profile)-- ATI HD5850 1GB -- 256GB SSung 830 SSD -- GIGABYTE P55A-UD3 -- Titan Fenrir -- 4TB assorted HDDs -- Antec 1200 -- Corsair HX650 PSU -- Creative Soundblaster ZX -- Dell U2311H
Rat1sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Oct 2010, 07:59   #179
Rkiver
Cybernetic Spine

Rkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
So want in on this! Large projects ftw.
Old 15th Oct 2010, 12:43   #180
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Only just got on to reading this, i was at nottinghams beer festival yesterday for most of the day, server badly needed a restart, warnings flagged up, 4 people on that weren't and java timing out when brought into focus, i couldn't force a save unfortunately but I cannot tell if anything has been lost. Sorry in advance if it has

Tags
100% right angles, autism simulator, blocky cheesecake, blocky penises, bye bye social life, free ocd, gorbachev, how to fail your degree, how to ruin relationships, how to waste your life, kitteh army rising!, mindcrack, minecraftingly crafty, notch!, only two tags? why?, pedo bear, pimpingly awesome, stickeh is awesome, surprise buttsecks, tekkit, the game, this is patrick!!!