bit-tech.net

Old 25th Jan 2011, 14:19   #141
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Very nice job there dude!

Also, +Rep for the sig

Sui Generis: i7 5820K, Corsair H105, 16GB Kingston 2133, ASUS X99-S, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M2, Samsung 850 1TB EVO, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, MSI GTX 970, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, AOC 34", Logitech G15, Shogun Bros Ballista Mk-1, Corsair 1500.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2011, 15:07   #142
gilljoy
I *am* a Dremel

gilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for president
damn this thread has given me the painting and gaming itch lol

ordered myself some of the nice new blood angels saniguary guard kit looks really nice
Old 25th Jan 2011, 15:40   #143
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
wow, that's a fantastic paint job.

Edit: I fancy converting and painting one of these Stormravens now

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk

Last edited by Blademrk; 25th Jan 2011 at 15:46.
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2011, 16:43   #144
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I don't get them. They're small thunderhawk gunships, something about them just annoys me.
Also, Librarian Dreadnoughts.... the hell?

If they're going to go back to some insane units, bring back Electro-Priests!

Sui Generis: i7 5820K, Corsair H105, 16GB Kingston 2133, ASUS X99-S, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M2, Samsung 850 1TB EVO, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, MSI GTX 970, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, AOC 34", Logitech G15, Shogun Bros Ballista Mk-1, Corsair 1500.
Old 25th Jan 2011, 17:05   #145
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ZiiP] NaloaC View Post
I don't get them. They're small thunderhawk gunships, something about them just annoys me.
Also, Librarian Dreadnoughts.... the hell?

If they're going to go back to some insane units, bring back Electro-Priests!
Electro-priests were awesome!

Also Almightrastus is that some crazy large scale bust or something? Nice job on it
Worklog - The Amputer!
Throbbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2011, 17:58   #146
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

I would love to get my hands on the newer Ghasghkull Thraka model. It's just massive!

I have found one on ebay going for a reasonable price, so might look into it.

Old 25th Jan 2011, 18:55   #147
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Just got a bunch of bits in the post today from Reaper Miniatures; couple of Dark Elves to join my warbands for small scenarios, a female pirate as a present for a friend and a few Mouslings to see how they look in person. Gotta love Reaper, they threw in an extra model and some paint for free!

Love the look of the Mouslings, going to be buying lots more of those to go with a fantasy campaign I'm writing up.

I've also got some basic Space Marines in the post to give 40k a go for the first time in a mini intro campaign sometime in March.
Old 25th Jan 2011, 19:03   #148
ccxo
On top of a hill

ccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The orc bust is really well painted, reminds me to get painting more of my models, too much of a backlog of minatiures to paint.

Always does look nice to see a well painted army on the table, then the useual half black and few colour armies.
ccxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2011, 20:26   #149
Almightyrastus
Rule #9

Almightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throbbi View Post
Electro-priests were awesome!

Also Almightrastus is that some crazy large scale bust or something? Nice job on it
Thanks guys, your comments (and rep) have been much appreciated. I can't even paint a neat line any more, I am so out of practice.

The bust is an older Forgeworld model. I have had a look on their website but can't really find much of the older statue type stuff, they still have the huge marine figure (another one for me to finish some day) but that seems to be about it now, they have moved almost 100% to the gaming stuff.

Awww, aren't those Stormravens cute, they are like someone put a thunderhawk on a hot wash.
Lo there do I see my Father. Lo there do I see my Mother, and my Sisters and my Brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.
Almightyrastus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jan 2011, 10:07   #150
maximus09
Forever n00b

maximus09 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ooohh the memories, those were the good ol' days, painting Blood Angels and creating landscapes in my friends garage *sighs*
Old 27th Jan 2011, 12:45   #151
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

To be honest, when I started this thread, I never imagined that it would get so big!

Old 27th Jan 2011, 12:51   #152
BRAWL
Mod Master

BRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ZiiP] NaloaC View Post
To be honest, when I started this thread, I never imagined that it would get so big!
Thats what she said. Sorry can't help it...

I'm still hunting for Titan's...
BRAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jan 2011, 13:14   #153
Almightyrastus
Rule #9

Almightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAWL View Post
Thats what she said. Sorry can't help it...

I'm still hunting for Titan's...
I am mounting an expedition into the depths of my parent's loft at the weekend and there might be (and I repeat might) be an imperator kicking about up there. I will have a nosey and see what I can dig up. I know I will never do anything with it if it is there so we might be able to work something out.
Lo there do I see my Father. Lo there do I see my Mother, and my Sisters and my Brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.
Almightyrastus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jan 2011, 18:39   #154
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Gonna be attempting a sort out of all my stuff over the weekend as well (spine permitting) so will let people know what is going to be up for grabs or not.

The only thing i'm guaranteed to find is about 6k of unpainted, rank and file Dark Elves mocking me lol
Worklog - The Amputer!
Old 27th Jan 2011, 19:59   #155
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

I'm looking to get my hands on Ghazghkull Thraka (new version) tomorrow for dirt cheap, so fingers crossed.

Old 27th Jan 2011, 21:04   #156
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

liratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
For what it's worth, don't watch "Ultramarines".

The voice acting was hit and miss, the animation was meh, and there were no Space Wolves.

I find it hard to believe that any other than the die-hard Ultramarines fans would like it.
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2011, 00:32   #157
ry@n
Ultramodder

ry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysis
I used to collect the LOTR battle games in middle earth magazine with the figures, I only painted a small portion of them. Most of them are brand new and unpainted in the little red boxes. I have all of the magazine aswell, all as new condition. I have no idea how many issues but it must be 100+. I also have a briefcase of loads of GW paints and brushes. Drop me a PM if anyone is interested, before I stick it all on ebay.

Cheers guys.

- Dual Loop i7 Stacker Left Handed? CLICK HERE -
ry@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2011, 01:39   #158
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Huzzah! Managed to win the bidding on the new Ghazghkull Thraka for 7.50, happy days!

Old 29th Jan 2011, 01:54   #159
Pete J
RIP Teelzebub

Pete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post

The voice acting was hit and miss, the animation was meh, and there were no Space Wolves.

I find it hard to believe that any other than the die-hard Ultramarines fans would like it.
Meh, worth a watch just for the sake of it.
Old 29th Jan 2011, 02:17   #160
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post

This. While the rendering actually looked quite nice in parts the actual animation was appalling.

Of all the many many chapter to choose from why oh why did they have to choose the boring ass 'vanilla' Ultramarines.

Remake this but depict the story of the Horus Heresy.
- Sanguinius taking down a Bloodthirster in single hand to hand combat.
- The entire Blood Angels chapter lining the walls.
- The lightning charge of the White Scars led by Jaghatai Khan himself to recapture Lions Gate Space Port.
- The last of Imperial Fists arriving to reinforce the defenders.
- The final confrontation between the Emperor and Horus.

Just been re-reading the short story version from White Dwarf years and years ago. I'd forgotten how good it was for such a short piece.

Horus Heresy Short Story Version
Worklog - The Amputer!

Tags
40k, games workshop, no skimlinks, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, white dwarf