bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Reply
 
Thread Tools View Mode
Old 12th Jul 2011, 17:29   #161
r4tch3t
hmmmm....
 
r4tch3t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 3,166
r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
__________________
France just seems small, because it's so easy to conquer
r4tch3t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2011, 17:32   #162
yodasarmpit
No longer the other Brett.
 
yodasarmpit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: West Lothian
Posts: 11,078
yodasarmpit is a Super Spamming Saiyanyodasarmpit is a Super Spamming Saiyanyodasarmpit is a Super Spamming Saiyanyodasarmpit is a Super Spamming Saiyanyodasarmpit is a Super Spamming Saiyanyodasarmpit is a Super Spamming Saiyanyodasarmpit is a Super Spamming Saiyanyodasarmpit is a Super Spamming Saiyanyodasarmpit is a Super Spamming Saiyanyodasarmpit is a Super Spamming Saiyanyodasarmpit is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Not getting the Spiderman thing, just not seeing the funny.

Keep the original content coming, and at least try to make them look like demotes
__________________
The Rt. Hon. Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson - "Ping Pong is coming home"
yodasarmpit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2011, 18:16   #163
IanW
Grumpy Old Git
 
IanW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: N.Wales
Posts: 5,772
IanW is a Super Spamming SaiyanIanW is a Super Spamming SaiyanIanW is a Super Spamming SaiyanIanW is a Super Spamming SaiyanIanW is a Super Spamming SaiyanIanW is a Super Spamming SaiyanIanW is a Super Spamming SaiyanIanW is a Super Spamming SaiyanIanW is a Super Spamming SaiyanIanW is a Super Spamming SaiyanIanW is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Some of these may be reposts:-














__________________
i7 4770K@3.9GHz / Corsair H100i / Asus Maximus VI Gene / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 /
Asus Strix GTX1080 Advanced / 500GB Samsung 840 Evo / 1TB Sandisk SSD / BeQuiet! 1kW /
Thermaltake Core V21 / Dell U2713HM / Corsair K70 RGB / Logitech Performance MX / Win10 / Kubuntu 17.04
IanW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2011, 18:46   #164
talladega
I'm Squidward
 
talladega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Demote Thread Krabby Patties: 7,219
Posts: 5,259
talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.











__________________
derp
talladega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2011, 20:04   #165
TheBlackSwordsMan
The world need more lemon cakes
 
TheBlackSwordsMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: People's Republic of Canuckistan
Posts: 3,572
TheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
__________________
i5 2500K@4.3Ghz l Z77 Extreme6 l GTX 560 Ti l Corsair K70 l Crucial M500 l 8.5TB Storage l Seasonic X650 : Corsair K70 : Ikari Optical : Cambridge Soundworks FPS2000 4.1
TheBlackSwordsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2011, 22:35   #166
talladega
I'm Squidward
 
talladega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Demote Thread Krabby Patties: 7,219
Posts: 5,259
talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.





__________________
derp
talladega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 00:49   #167
IvanIvanovich
будет глотать вашу душу.
 
IvanIvanovich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 4,870
IvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming Saiyan
__________________
intel xeon e5-2630l @2.7 | gigabyte g1.assassin.v2 | 16gb mushkin blackline 2133 | evga gtx970 ssc | kingston hyperx predator 240gb | seagate 600 240gb | seasonic ss460fl2 | nzxt s340 | gh60 keyboard | logitech g700 | achieva shimian qh270
IvanIvanovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 03:03   #168
SuicideNeil
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,983
SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.




























































[img]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7751/atheist002.jpg[img]

[img]http://www.watchmanscry.com/forum_pics/islam_violent.jpg[img]































Some of those have a very poignant message, others are just lolz.
SuicideNeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 04:06   #169
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!
 
C-Sniper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Gainesville, FL
Posts: 3,028
C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideNeil View Post

-snip-
Some of those have a very poignant message, others are just lolz.
Well I think we have gotten all the anti-religion out of this thread.... **** that was a lot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibby
Also it [sex] can be boring if the situation is like "Throwing a Sausage Down A Hallway"
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 04:41   #170
KayinBlack
Toxophile
 
KayinBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Jasper, AL
Posts: 5,349
KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.
What's even funnier is that by posting that stuff, you dismiss your opponent, which means you pretty much automatically lose the debate. Plus it makes you just as closed-minded as the people you're bashing.

Hope you had as much fun pwning your argument as I had watching you do it.

They let anybody on the internet these days...
KayinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 04:42   #171
Wicked_Sludge
My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
 
Wicked_Sludge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: C:\USA\Washington
Posts: 2,227
Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
who cares? i lol'd
__________________
My Rig:
Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3|Intel Core i7-870 @ 4.0Ghz|12GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600|AMD 7970GHz Edition|2x Barracuda 1TB RAID 1
Wicked_Sludge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 04:55   #172
KayinBlack
Toxophile
 
KayinBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Jasper, AL
Posts: 5,349
KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.
Because some of us carry letters both before and after our names, and mine happen to be "Reverend."

A Serious discussion thread would involve logic, reasoning and evidence-this is just plain attempting to be offensive. It's also stereotyping, because most of the people who debate in Serious don't act like this at all.

I didn't hit "Report" because of Voltaire's most famous quote, but it makes it no less rude. I don't even care to have it removed-all it would do is attempt to dignify his point, much like putting lipstick on the ass of a pig. I simply expected better out of this thread.

We need more people being hit in the crotch.
KayinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 05:19   #173
knuck
Hate your face
 
knuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 7,667
knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayinBlack View Post
Because some of us carry letters both before and after our names, and mine happen to be "Reverend."

A Serious discussion thread would involve logic, reasoning and evidence-this is just plain attempting to be offensive. It's also stereotyping, because most of the people who debate in Serious don't act like this at all.

I didn't hit "Report" because of Voltaire's most famous quote, but it makes it no less rude. I don't even care to have it removed-all it would do is attempt to dignify his point, much like putting lipstick on the ass of a pig. I simply expected better out of this thread.

We need more people being hit in the crotch.
Dude, I respect you a lot but not here. Don't bite to that kind of thing, just let it go
__________________
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | GTX 980 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 05:45   #174
SuicideNeil
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,983
SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayinBlack View Post
What's even funnier is that by posting that stuff, you dismiss your opponent, which means you pretty much automatically lose the debate.
On what basis do you draw that conclusion- your own say so? How does trashing religion = automatically loseing the argument ffs? I'd say based purely on the content of half those demots that I could counter pretty much every argument you'd have for the existence of God, thus rendering all YOUR arguments invalid and causing you to lose the debate if we were to have one ( try me... ).

Quote:
Plus it makes you just as closed-minded as the people you're bashing. Hope you had as much fun pwning your argument as I had watching you do it.
Umm, this:



If I'm open minded, I'm Satan's slave, but if I'm narrow minded, then I'm just ignorant & a devil worshiper probably ( though seemingly christians are forbidden from thinking for themselves & are only allowed to look to the bible for inspiration and 'knowledge' )- can't win with you christian types can we?..



Quote:
A Serious discussion thread would involve logic, reasoning and evidence-this is just plain attempting to be offensive. It's also stereotyping, because most of the people who debate in Serious don't act like this at all.
You must have missed this one:



Quote:
We need more people being hit in the crotch
That's a nice christian attitude you have there towards people who dont share your beliefs in invisible deities.

All irrelevant though; this is the demote thread- all religions and every spectrum of society is fair game; you have no grounds or right to call the whaaaaambulance because someone made fun of something you hold dear ( wrongly or otherwise, religion or otherwise ); rules of the thread state that no rude or /b/ worthy pictures are to be posted, everything else is okay.

You might wanna go back and study a few more of those demots I posted too ( see: poignant )...

Last edited by SuicideNeil; 13th Jul 2011 at 06:02.
SuicideNeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 07:00   #175
Pete J
RIP Teelzebub
 
Pete J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Blighty
Posts: 5,020
Pete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Ugh, here we go again...

__________________
Latest system review here / I also have a laptop: Gigabyte P35X v6
HTC Vive review coming soon!
Pete J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 07:13   #176
confusis
Kiwi-modder
 
confusis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 2,406
confusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysis
confusis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 07:36   #177
M7ck
Ⓜod Ⓜaster
 
M7ck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Dark Side
Posts: 3,600
M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayinBlack View Post
What's even funnier is that by posting that stuff, you dismiss your opponent, which means you pretty much automatically lose the debate. Plus it makes you just as closed-minded as the people you're bashing.

Hope you had as much fun pwning your argument as I had watching you do it.

They let anybody on the internet these days...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayinBlack View Post
Because some of us carry letters both before and after our names, and mine happen to be "Reverend."

A Serious discussion thread would involve logic, reasoning and evidence-this is just plain attempting to be offensive. It's also stereotyping, because most of the people who debate in Serious don't act like this at all.

I didn't hit "Report" because of Voltaire's most famous quote, but it makes it no less rude. I don't even care to have it removed-all it would do is attempt to dignify his point, much like putting lipstick on the ass of a pig. I simply expected better out of this thread.

We need more people being hit in the crotch.
Perhaps this is not the thread for you then.
__________________
M7ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 07:42   #178
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.
 
Nexxo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 31,283
Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
People, stop arguing. Because while we're squabbling in this thread it's being taken over by bananas. Hundreds of them! So get back to posting demotes. It's the only thing that can save us!

(Oh, the humanity...)
__________________
In memory of Kidmod-Southpaw (1997 - 2014), Teelzebub (1955 - 2016) and Waynio (1978 - 2016)

"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams"


Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 07:53   #179
mvagusta
Did a skid that went for two weeks.
 
mvagusta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: melbourne
Posts: 4,639
mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo View Post
People, stop arguing. Because while we're squabbling in this thread it's being taken over by bananas. Hundreds of them! So get back to posting demotes. It's the only thing that can save us!

(Oh, the humanity...)
So religious demotivators are ok?

I only saw 5 bananas btw
mvagusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2011, 08:11   #180
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.
 
Nexxo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 31,283
Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
If they are funny. You can make fun of atheists too.

But if this thread starts to focus exclusively on ridiculing a particular group then the thread closes. Even the best joke stops being funny if it is told too often.
__________________
In memory of Kidmod-Southpaw (1997 - 2014), Teelzebub (1955 - 2016) and Waynio (1978 - 2016)

"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams"


Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
(de)motivational, but hurt, but is speld butt, demotivanatored, free tag! oh, good ole wrinkly tits, haters gonna hate, insert 4chan crap here, it bindi., its bittech but its 4chan, love thy bindi, not ccl wink, not sparta, oh the huge manatee, patrick, reali badd grammer, spiderman thread?, steve and yorkie ftw, stop posting near-porn!, such me... erm, suck it bindi, suck it bindi!, suicideneils thread, teh is the daddy, yorkie and steve ftw

Thread Tools
View Mode

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:31.
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.