bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 24th Sep 2012, 16:17   #21
Arthur
Comment is over there ----->

Arthur is a Super Spamming SaiyanArthur is a Super Spamming SaiyanArthur is a Super Spamming SaiyanArthur is a Super Spamming SaiyanArthur is a Super Spamming SaiyanArthur is a Super Spamming SaiyanArthur is a Super Spamming SaiyanArthur is a Super Spamming SaiyanArthur is a Super Spamming SaiyanArthur is a Super Spamming SaiyanArthur is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Diablo 3
Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Sep 2012, 16:17   #22
theshadow2001
[DELETE] means [DELETE]

theshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I try to complete all games I own. I found Bioshock absolute torture to play but I finished it out anyway. I have the second one but I'll probably never download it given my experience with the first. My most recent was Assassins Creed Brotherhood. I have quite a few games from the summer sales and I fully intend to finish them all. I generally never complete all side quests as they usually involve a lost keys simulator or some kind of grinding and frankly they usually are just way too dull to complete.

Last edited by theshadow2001; 24th Sep 2012 at 16:25.
theshadow2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Sep 2012, 16:22   #23
Cerberus90
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Cerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by .//TuNdRa View Post
I've done Little Space Gnome. That was easy enough on Normal, but I got raped in Ravenholm when I tried it using only the gravity gun. What are you meant to throw when you're on that damn rooftop? the one where Grigori chucks you the Shotgun then you fend off a few Fast Zombies.
Before the fast ones come onto the roof, I jump into the water tower, then into the building with the lift. In there there's plenty of stuff to chuck, if you can avoid the zombies. Always try and carry something around to chuck, preferably something like a saw blade or brick.

I got the gnome to the rocket and put it in, but never got the achievement for it. Might try it again some time.

Cerberus90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Sep 2012, 16:22   #24
Pookie
Level 0

Pookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Just completed Crysis 2 (Maximium Edition) which was awesome and only cost 6.49 recently on Steam. Also last week me and my 4 year old daughter finished off Spyro the dragon (Heros tale) on PS2
Old 24th Sep 2012, 16:50   #25
Sviatoslav
Multimodder

Sviatoslav has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Recently finished Tropico 4, finally... Lots of fun that game was! And now I'm desperately addicted to the Caribbean/Cuban music! 8-D gonna try out the new addon, Modern Times I think it was called
Sviatoslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Sep 2012, 17:07   #26
adrock
Caninus Nervous Rex

adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.
i've put 1200+ hours in to football manager, does that count?

i used to play games through to completion, but i play more open ended games now. i finished the main quest in skyrim in the week after it came out but i don't tend to play things quite as intensely as that.

next one i guess will be borderlands 2, but only because everything else i've ogt on the go doesn't have a well defined end (football manager, battlefield, dayz, fifa, mount and blade)
adrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Sep 2012, 17:23   #27
TrevDX
Ah Who Cares Anyway???

TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Mine was probably Lord of the Rings War in the North in co-op. if it wasn't for co-op I wouldn't get any games complete as I tend to play 1/3-1/2 then just put them down and forget about them.

Steam : TrevDX
TrevDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Sep 2012, 19:58   #28
Sloth
#yolo #swag

Sloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Finished Torchlight 2 last night, just three days after release. Short story, too easy? No, just 24 hours of playtime already put in. Eat, sleep, dungeon crawl. Love it.
Old 25th Sep 2012, 13:20   #29
adzc1987
Supermodder

adzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Mass Effect 3 i think, i tend to have a massive playthru of a game then go play some others for a bit, then i go through another game, im semi-playing Deus Ex and Black Mesa atm.
adzc1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Sep 2012, 14:19   #30
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Modern Warfare 2, Yep, that's the last game i've completed, Before that was Halo: Anniversary.

Sam

The Rig: Core i5 4670, GTX980, 16GB DDR3, 256GB M550 SSD, 500GB BX100 SSD Corsair 250D, Dell u2412m
The Server: Gen8 Microserver, Xeon E3-1220v2, 12GB DDR3, 4TB, 3TB, 2TB storage
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Sep 2012, 14:32   #31
Lankuzo
CPC Refugee

Lankuzo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lankuzo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lankuzo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lankuzo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lankuzo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lankuzo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lankuzo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lankuzo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lankuzo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lankuzo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Lankuzo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Dear Esther was the last game I completed. Many months ago now
Old 25th Sep 2012, 14:33   #32
hugo60
Multimodder

hugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draksis View Post
Last game for me was Max Payne 3, which I finished last night actually. Before that I honestly can't remember,
Same situation for me really, maybe it was BF3 but i don't really count that as it's like 6 hours surely and more of a mp focused game. I'm really not good at finishing single player games, even The Witcher 2 i still haven't got round to finishing despite it being one of the most impressive single player games i have played.
hugo60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Sep 2012, 16:29   #33
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I have the attention span of a magpie when it comes to putting time into games, so it's very rare for me to play something enough to complete it.
If I can recall, the last one I completed was Kane & Lynch: Dead Men.

I think the last game that has ever kept my attention right through to the end was Shadow of the Colossus, that was a fair while back.

Probably doesn't help that I have so many games and flick between them all constantly.
Old 25th Sep 2012, 17:55   #34
Anfield
Mod Master

Anfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Last one I completed was portal 2 a long time ago, since then i've mostly played dota 2, which doesn't exactly have an end.
R7 1800X, ASRock X370 Taichi, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 DDR4, ASUS Strix 1080TI OC, 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 4TB WD Black, EVGA T2 1KW, Lian Li PC-O9WX, EK Supremacy Evo, EK-XRES 140 DDC 3.2, EK-CoolStream PE 360, Ducky Shine 6 (Brown Switches), Logitech G402, AOC U3477PQU (34" 21:9 ftw)
Anfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Sep 2012, 18:05   #35
.//TuNdRa
Resident Bulldozer Guru

.//TuNdRa is a Super Spamming Saiyan.//TuNdRa is a Super Spamming Saiyan.//TuNdRa is a Super Spamming Saiyan.//TuNdRa is a Super Spamming Saiyan.//TuNdRa is a Super Spamming Saiyan.//TuNdRa is a Super Spamming Saiyan.//TuNdRa is a Super Spamming Saiyan.//TuNdRa is a Super Spamming Saiyan.//TuNdRa is a Super Spamming Saiyan.//TuNdRa is a Super Spamming Saiyan.//TuNdRa is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by faugusztin View Post
Why not ? You just need to get it from the start till the end of the game. You don't have to handle him like it's a gnome from porcelain.
Little space gnome is annoying because you have to carry him everywhere. Even the points when you'd normally drive; you still have to carry him. It's exceptionally annoying. Because you wind up having to get out of the car, chuck this gnome, drive over, collect gnome, chuck it again, then continue.

For reference; he just falls out of the car if you start trying to drive away with him just sat in there, often at inopportune moments.
Overdue Upgrades: AMD R7 1700 | Thermalright Archon IB-E | Asrock Taichi 370X | 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX | Asus Strix Soar | Gigabyte Windforce 670 | Silverstone ST1000-PT | Silverstone Raven RV-02B V1.7 | 2x Hynix SL301 250GB RAID0 | 2x WD 3TB RED RAID0 | Lite-on Blu-ray ROM
Dell U2913WM | Sennheiser HD 518s | Microlab Solo8C Speakers | Logitech G13 | Ducky Legend (MX Blues) | Logitech G503
.//TuNdRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Sep 2012, 18:16   #36
SimonStern
Registered Lurker

SimonStern - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!SimonStern - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!SimonStern - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!SimonStern - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!SimonStern - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!SimonStern - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!SimonStern - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!SimonStern - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!SimonStern - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!SimonStern - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!SimonStern - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Come to think of it I believe Portal 2 was the last one I finished also. Before that it was Uncharted 2 and Infamous (was going through ps3 phase).

I have the tendency to play games for a while then just stop, only to return to it a year later or something :l I'm trying to correct that. Right now I'm getting into Torchlight 2, hopefully I can finish it.
Old 25th Sep 2012, 20:38   #37
faugusztin
I *am* the guy with two left hands

faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .//TuNdRa View Post
Little space gnome is annoying because you have to carry him everywhere. Even the points when you'd normally drive; you still have to carry him. It's exceptionally annoying. Because you wind up having to get out of the car, chuck this gnome, drive over, collect gnome, chuck it again, then continue.

For reference; he just falls out of the car if you start trying to drive away with him just sat in there, often at inopportune moments.
For reference, no, you don't have to carry him everywhere . You can leave him in the room where the injured Alyx is for the big part of the game. Sure, he gets out of car often, but oh well, still less anoying than the "grub" achievement. I finished that stage, just to have one grub missed somewhere . Get some grub and the impossible Neighborhood Watch are the only achievements missing from my HL2E2.

Looking at my progress in Borderlands 2, it will take at least 2 or 3 weeks to finish it in my case .
faugusztin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Sep 2012, 22:39   #38
MrJay
You are always where you want to be

MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.
Terraria (downed all the bosses and had every bit of gear going).

Black Mesa, finished the other night, loved every second of if : )

HTPC Intel NUC (Celeron 847) - 30GB Samsung mSATA SSD - 2GB Crucial RAM 1333MHz - Windows 10
MrJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Sep 2012, 11:20   #39
Prowler_88
Minimodder

Prowler_88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Prowler_88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Prowler_88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Prowler_88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Prowler_88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Prowler_88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Prowler_88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Prowler_88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Prowler_88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Prowler_88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Prowler_88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Portal 2 most recently, then Deus Ex:HR.

Lots of BF3 multiplayer, TOR and now Guild Wars = never-ending!
Prowler_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Sep 2012, 12:57   #40
Chairboy
Smooth sailing, from here on out

Chairboy is a Super Spamming SaiyanChairboy is a Super Spamming SaiyanChairboy is a Super Spamming SaiyanChairboy is a Super Spamming SaiyanChairboy is a Super Spamming SaiyanChairboy is a Super Spamming SaiyanChairboy is a Super Spamming SaiyanChairboy is a Super Spamming SaiyanChairboy is a Super Spamming SaiyanChairboy is a Super Spamming SaiyanChairboy is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Solitaire. I took a few tries but I nailed it in the end
Chairboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
say yes to pee pee, say yes to skimmed milk, the onion ring