bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 26th Sep 2012, 15:02   #41
johnnyboy700
I *am* a Dremel

johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.
Maybe I'm weird or maybe I'm just old but I tend to play games until their finished, the only time I don't finish a game is if I get really stuck.
I can't complete the final room in Portal Prelude, even after watching online videos of what to do, I still can't do it. I also keep getting killed right before the end of Dead Space 2, I'll go back to it and tough it out at some point. I had the same problem with the first Bioshock but I did go back and finish it.

Last game I completed was my umteenth run through of Doom 3, currently running through Black Mesa and loving every minute of it.
johnnyboy700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Sep 2012, 15:07   #42
GuilleAcoustic
Ook ? Ook !

GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJay View Post
Terraria (downed all the bosses and had every bit of gear going).

Black Mesa, finished the other night, loved every second of if : )
Same, last one was Terraria !
GuilleAcoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Sep 2012, 15:14   #43
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
The last game was Mass Effect 3 (weekend just gone for the erm..6th time?)..but I do tend to replay games I like, so that was very recent.

What was the last game I completed for the first time would be a more pertinent question. And that game would be Fahrenheit. Never got to play it when it was released, so figured I would give it a go. Pretty enjoyable by all accounts.

Nothing particularly recent in terms of new games. There are so few games (I deem) worth playing a year that I tend to make do with old classics. Still, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition is out November 30th. That will be amazing. And it will be the next thing I buy.

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...

Last edited by Fizzban; 26th Sep 2012 at 15:25. Reason: To make more sense
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Sep 2012, 16:17   #44
GuilleAcoustic
Ook ? Ook !

GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzban View Post
Still, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition is out November 30th. That will be amazing. And it will be the next thing I buy.
OOOOOOOOOOh myyyyyyyyyy gooooooooood !!! I didn't know that !!! I love you man !!!

ps : I still have the original of the DVD edition of the game.
Old 26th Sep 2012, 16:42   #45
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuilleAcoustic View Post
OOOOOOOOOOh myyyyyyyyyy gooooooooood !!! I didn't know that !!! I love you man !!!

ps : I still have the original of the DVD edition of the game.
I still have the original cd-rom disc set

And because you love me :

http://baldursgate.com/

http://www.beamdog.com/products/bald...hanced-edition

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Sep 2012, 16:53   #46
GuilleAcoustic
Ook ? Ook !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzban View Post
I still have the original cd-rom disc set

And because you love me :

http://baldursgate.com/

http://www.beamdog.com/products/bald...hanced-edition
Old 28th Sep 2012, 08:49   #47
Dave Lister
Hypermodder

Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Portal 2 then Crysis 2, and Black Mesa will be next (almost there but been away from PC this week)
Main Rig:Case: BitFenix Prodigy, Motherboard: MSI Z97I Gaming, CPU: Intel i7 4790K, RAM: 16Gb 2400Mhz Kingston HyperX Beast GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming, Primary HDD: 256Gb Samsung 850 Pro, Games Drive: 4Tb Toshiba X300, Cooler: Corsair H105, OS: Win 7 - 64, VR: Oculus with touch
Dave Lister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2012, 10:28   #48
defined
Botch-Job

defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I dont manage to complete many games lately, I tend to get into a game and progress about half way through it and then get distracted by real life and lose intrest in the game, then when i come to play it again ive forgotten the story line and the controls so never end up finishing it.

the last game i completed was portal 2 and at the moment i am on the last chapter of alan wake.

really enjoying alan wake and think i should get it completed today.
defined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2012, 17:08   #49
defined
Botch-Job

defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.defined is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Finished Crysis 2 a few days ago, really enjoyed it, i never got into the first Crysis game when it came out, maybe that's why i enjoyed this one so much.

Started playing sleeping dogs now, put around 8hours into it so far and haven't got much done, mainly been messing around and exploring, pretty cool game.
defined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Oct 2012, 22:41   #50
Nippaditty
What's a Dremel?

Nippaditty has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
just started to play this game a month ago. I have some questions.

(1) in my game ( PC ) I'm playing on Rookie, but yet I have like 2 to 3 Bad guys on every level. When I go on the YouTube walk Through they have 1 or none bad guys in the Garage. This tells me even If I picked Rookie,, I'm playing a higher level game.

(2) How do I get my guy to do Roll overs and Slides across the floor ?.
it does not have this in the manual. Is there a site I can get these options ??.

Thanks
Nippaditty 21st October 2012, 00:53
Nippaditty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2012, 20:54   #51
Blogins
Panda have Guns

Blogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJay View Post

Black Mesa, finished the other night, loved every second of if : )
Nobody has truly finished Black Mesa yet have they? Still Xen to come, no!
|Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (SSD - Boot)|Crucial MX100 512GB (SSD - Games)|
Blogins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2012, 09:57   #52
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Borderlands 2. Next up, Dishonored.

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2012, 10:12   #53
Jedra
Supermodel

Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The last one I completed (as in 1000 achievement points) was Saints Row 3 on the Xbox. It bugged out though and did not add it to my 'complete games' section which really fecked me off!

Technically I completed Borderlands 2 on the PC, in that I did one complete playthrough with one character, however I have not taken every character through the full 2.5 playthroughs.

I need to go back to Dishonored though now.

ASUS P6X58D-E - Intel Core i7 930 - Thermaltake FRIO - 12GB Corsair (6x2G CMD12GX3M6A1600C8) - Corsair AX1200 - 2GB Sapphire Radeon HD5970 OC - 256Gb Crucial SSD - X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Silverstone Fortress FT02R-W
Steam Profile ---------- XBL:Jedra ---------- PSN:Jedra ---------- BF3:Jedra7609 & Jedra
Jedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2012, 10:13   #54
Kronos
Another grumpy old git.

Kronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Dishonoured, once killing everything that I could and a second time trying not to kill anyone although I slip up twice. But really enjoyed the game.

Before that I finished Borderlands 2 went for a second time around but once I reached level 50 and could not go any higher the game became monotonous.

Still playing Portal 2 user created maps and really enjoying that for the most part.
Carbide 240/Asus Z170M plus/I5 6600K @ 4.6Ghz/Avexir Core Blue Series 16GB /AXP 200 Muscle /Gigabyte FE 1080/500Gb OCZ TR150 SSD/2 x 256Gb SSD/ 2TB HDD/ SST-ST60F-P PSU/Dell U3415/CM TK White (browns)/Logitech G400s/.
Silverstone GD05B/ MSI B751A-E33/G840/2x2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 Red LED/GTX 260/Kingston 60GB/500GB WD/Corsair CX500/Dell U2711/ E Element Chroma KB /Logitech M518.
Kronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2012, 10:14   #55
Shirty
Time travelling rogue

Shirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, Shirty
I tend to either play games for a few hours and then never touch them again, or play them exclusively until I've bled every drop from them, and then play them a little bit more.

Can't think what the last game I completed was though...

I also have a Surface Pro 2, even though I'm not a pro...
Shirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2012, 10:48   #56
bdigital
Is re-building his PC again

bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.
Sleeping dogs. Absolutley brilliant game.

Check out my Apline White TJ07 - Case Mod and Water cooled build. http://www.flickr.com/photos/6188486...7631486959032/
bdigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2012, 11:38   #57
Draksis
Code Monkey

Draksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdigital View Post
Sleeping dogs. Absolutley brilliant game.
Yep, same here. before that was Dishonored.

Now on to some XCom, then AC3
Draksis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2012, 12:00   #58
true_gamer
Cheesecake on sale!

true_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Last game I completed was BF3.

I have so many games that I haven't had much time to complete.

Sleeping Dogs 90%
LA noire 70%
Max Payne 3 30%
Alan wake 10%
Portals 2 40%

The list goes on...
i5 4670K @ 4GHz - Corsair H100i - MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Mobo - 16GB Hyper X DDR3 2400MHz - SandDisk Ultra 2 120GB SSD - 500GB SSHD - 2x Asus R9 280X DCU2 - Coolermaster 1KW PSU - NZXT Phantom 530 Case - Philips 40" 4K Monitor BDM4065UC
ORIGIN username: wipeyourarse - Steam ID: true_gamer - UPLAY ID: true_gamer

Crysis 3 Ultra Config Crysis 1 ultra Config
true_gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2012, 22:38   #59
Ficky Pucker
I <3 Music

Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.
Borderlands 2.

and right now i'm playing Torchlight II.
Ficky Pucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2012, 22:46   #60
vrrox
Modder

vrrox is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvrrox is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvrrox is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvrrox is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvrrox is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvrrox is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvrrox is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvrrox is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvrrox is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvrrox is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvrrox is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Just completed Black Mesa and Fallout New Vegas (having got it recently for a bargain price during a Steam sale!) and both were absolutely incredible!

...Next on the list is Dishonored
vrrox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
say yes to pee pee, say yes to skimmed milk, the onion ring