1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

It has been awhile since I found a game I was willing to put time into to complete. I played Skyrim of and on since I bought it and completed the main story but couldn't be bothred to do many of the side quests. Simply as they where repetitive at least I thought so anyway.

I have bought quite a few games over the past twelve months and the really feel i wasted my money at times.

EDIT: I also just remembered I completed Portal/Portal 2 months ago. Probably after Skyrim.

So guys what was the last game you completed?

2. TheCherub

TheCherub Minimodder

Depending on your definition of 'complete', either Skyrim or Mass Effect 3. I've completed the main quest and several sub questlines on Skryim, but not all of them (civil war and mages guild still to do). Prior to that it was ME3 in which I covered everything.

3. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

Completed Completed? Like 100% the game, completed? Because that would be the Original Portal. I'm sat on 95% completion for Saints Row: The Third, and i'm missing two achievements off my copy of Portal 2.

I've also technically finished HL2, but screw going through Ravenholm again using only the Gravity gun.

4. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Let me clear things up, when I say completed I mainly mean from beginning to end and ignoring the side missions/quests.

I rarely do all the side quests etc as most are quite repetitive. Not like the old days pre achievements etc.

5. .//TuNdRa

That'd be Black Mesa then. I'm about half-way through HL2 at the moment, and about six hours into Borderlands 2, as me and a friend are busy demolishing the campaign in Coop.

6. bdigital

bdigital Is re-building his PC again

Dirt showdown. Took me and my flat mate 10 hours, spread over about 4 sessions.

For multiplayer or pass the pad fun with friends, showdown really does a great job.

7. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

The only 3 I can think of is...

Portal 2
    BF3 single player
    Dead Island (inc side missions)

8. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

Black Mesa. Before that Sleeping Dogs.

9. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

Last game for me was Max Payne 3, which I finished last night actually. Before that I honestly can't remember, not for lack of interest in most cases.

The problem with me is that I get distracted by another game, or work, something else while I'm half-way through the play through. When I finally come back to the game, I feel like I'm a bit lost with the character/level/etc so I then start a fresh game - but then get bored within a few hours of play as I'm repeating all the beginning parts again.

A project that I've been building on in the back of my mind for a while now is that I play through and finish all my games (+150 roughly), but in such a way that finishing one leads "naturally" to the next game. maybe not by main theme or title, but a common style or feel.

Eg: Dragon Age (Origins/Awakening/2) then move the Mass Effect trilogy due to the heavy RPG elements in each, then move the Sins of the Solar Empire because of the main drive in ME3 to build a massive fleet. from there is could be another 4X game, or just something to do with space (Dead Space, Dawn of War maybe)

anyway, back to topic: it's been a while unless I've completely undistracted.

10. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Black Mesa.. and it was awesomesauce.

11. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

12. scott_chegg

scott_chegg Minimodder

Finished Deus EX:HR last week. 2 of 4 endings seen. Brilliant game.

13. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Prototype 2 - great fun mashing people into the ground and then flinging their bodies through helicopters :D

14. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

Alice madness returns
    arkham city
    sonic generations

Kinda bored with gaming at the moment.

15. suragh

suragh Derp

Arkham city
    Deus ex: HR - brilliant
    trine 1 & 2
    WoW - I know it never ends but I have finished everything PvE/Quest and Reputation related. (Until tonight :D)

16. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

I did that a while ago, not too difficult.

The really annoying one is playing through Ep1 while only firing one bullet. I did that last week.

Only achievement left in HL2 is the cache one. Only two left to do in Ep1, and then 6 in Ep2, (although the Ep2 ones I doubt I'll ever do as they're probably too hard for me, like saving all buildings).

Black Mesa is mine if that's counted, :D, just finished it today, on Hard.

17. .//TuNdRa

I've done Little Space Gnome. That was easy enough on Normal, but I got raped in Ravenholm when I tried it using only the gravity gun. What are you meant to throw when you're on that damn rooftop?
    the one where Grigori chucks you the Shotgun then you fend off a few Fast Zombies.

18. jifbo

jifbo What's a Dremel?

The Stanley Parable! Before that Dead Space 1, working on Dead Space 2 now.

19. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

LA Noire. Quite a twisty turny storyline. I think to prolongue the game the clues were a bit hard to find later in the game. Particularly the loose brick.

20. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

Why not ? You just need to get it from the start till the end of the game. You don't have to handle him like it's a gnome from porcelain. :D