bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 5th Nov 2012, 22:52   #61
Weebob
Modder

Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
The darkness 2. Brainless but really enjoyed it
Weebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Nov 2012, 11:16   #62
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Completed the campaign of Halo 4 last night. Just got Terminals to find, Skulls if any, as well as completing it on Legendary Solo/Co-Op.

Sam

The Rig: Core i5 4670, GTX980, 16GB DDR3, 256GB M550 SSD, 500GB BX100 SSD Corsair 250D, Dell u2412m
The Server: Gen8 Microserver, Xeon E3-1220v2, 12GB DDR3, 4TB, 3TB, 2TB storage
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Nov 2012, 01:21   #63
hugo60
Multimodder

hugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRONOS View Post
Dishonoured, once killing everything that I could and a second time trying not to kill anyone although I slip up twice. But really enjoyed the game.
Does it improve as the game progresses? Found the first few hours pretty uninspiring but i also feel bad for paying for the game and not putting more time into it.
hugo60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Nov 2012, 02:56   #64
kol
Supermodder

kol has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkol has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkol has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkol has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkol has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Dishonoured on PC, just destroyed everything in my wake :P

Me and girlfriend completed all the tomb raider games in the HD trilogy on PS3. Just got to find all relics and artifacts.

Just started Heavy Rain, bit slow to start if im honest, but ive heard once you start investigating and what not, its really good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 8th Nov 2012, 19:31   #65
theshadow2001
[DELETE] means [DELETE]

theshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Finished need for speed san francisco. It was the height of mediocrity in nearly all aspects. Except for the acting which was just poor. On the other hand I was compelled to finish it so it must have done something right.
theshadow2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Nov 2012, 20:01   #66
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Dishonored and soon to complete Halo 4.
GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Nov 2012, 20:44   #67
fuus
Rocking All Year Christmas

fuus is a Super Spamming Saiyanfuus is a Super Spamming Saiyanfuus is a Super Spamming Saiyanfuus is a Super Spamming Saiyanfuus is a Super Spamming Saiyanfuus is a Super Spamming Saiyanfuus is a Super Spamming Saiyanfuus is a Super Spamming Saiyanfuus is a Super Spamming Saiyanfuus is a Super Spamming Saiyanfuus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Black Mesa!
Old 12th Nov 2012, 16:58   #68
theshadow2001
[DELETE] means [DELETE]

theshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Finished Alice the Madness returns to 83% completion which is more than enough for me. Good game but buggy as all hell. In spite of the physx its just a poor console port unfortunately .
Old 12th Nov 2012, 23:17   #69
dark_avenger
Ultramodder

dark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysis
Portal 2
Metro 2033
dark_avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2012, 06:08   #70
Ficky Pucker
I <3 Music

Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.
Torchlight 2
Ficky Pucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2012, 09:10   #71
Da_Rude_Baboon
What the?

Da_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Rage.

It started off well but but tailed off as it wore on. The end mission was a bore as you were given an uber gun which annihilated anything in your path. The game had a lot of potential but it just ran out of steam and the megatexture technology does not seem to offer anything different enough to justify its existence.
Da_Rude_Baboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 18:10   #72
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
DishonoUrned.. Sneaky, sneaky like but still slit everyone's throats. Great game, not sure about the ending though.

Is there any way to save the girl apart from shooting him from distance?

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 19:02   #73
Jedra
Supermodel

Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Assassin's Creed 3 (not 100% but I am never going to do that in a hundred lifetimes!).

Overall I enjoyed this one very much - it's huge. However there was an over-reliance on mini-games and QTE's this time round. The 'naval' missions were quite interesting to begin with but quickly got boring - seemed a little 'tacked on'.

The addition of hunting was great fun - reminded me of Red Dead Redemption!

The open world and general larking about was amazing especially with the introduction of tree climbing. I will probably just mess around killing soldiers for a few more hours even though I have done all the challenges and finished the story.

Thoroughly recommend this.

ASUS P6X58D-E - Intel Core i7 930 - Thermaltake FRIO - 12GB Corsair (6x2G CMD12GX3M6A1600C8) - Corsair AX1200 - 2GB Sapphire Radeon HD5970 OC - 256Gb Crucial SSD - X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Silverstone Fortress FT02R-W
Steam Profile ---------- XBL:Jedra ---------- PSN:Jedra ---------- BF3:Jedra7609 & Jedra
Jedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 19:20   #74
faugusztin
I *am* the guy with two left hands

faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedra View Post
Assassin's Creed 3 (not 100% but I am never going to do that in a hundred lifetimes!).

Overall I enjoyed this one very much - it's huge.
Meanwhile most of us are still waiting for it to be released .
faugusztin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 19:35   #75
Jedra
Supermodel

Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by faugusztin View Post
Meanwhile most of us are still waiting for it to be released .
Just so it's quite clear - I played the 360 version ;-)

I would have played it with a 360 controller on the PC anyway so there was no point in waiting!

ASUS P6X58D-E - Intel Core i7 930 - Thermaltake FRIO - 12GB Corsair (6x2G CMD12GX3M6A1600C8) - Corsair AX1200 - 2GB Sapphire Radeon HD5970 OC - 256Gb Crucial SSD - X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Silverstone Fortress FT02R-W
Steam Profile ---------- XBL:Jedra ---------- PSN:Jedra ---------- BF3:Jedra7609 & Jedra
Jedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2012, 13:03   #76
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Darksiders 2, Brilliant game.
Only thing left to do is complete the game again on Apocalyptic (Normal for first run through), Get Death to lvl 30 (maxed out at lvl 22 on 1st run through, need NG+ for 30) and complete the Crucible (managed to get lvl 49/101).

before that, Halo 4, Portal 2 (PS3) and AC2: Brotherhood (still need to complete the last AC2, and haven't looked at AC3 yet).

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2012, 19:06   #77
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Been having a bit of a blitz through some of my games recently, so far I've finished/re-done the following in the past two weeks:

Anno 1404 & Venice
Crysis
Crysis 2
Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway
Cryostasis
Myst 1 - 4 (currently playing 5)
Lionheart - Legacy of the Crusader

Once I finish Myst 5, I'll be moving on to the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale series... followed by the complete Settlers series.
Old 24th Nov 2012, 05:35   #78
theshadow2001
[DELETE] means [DELETE]

Knocked Portal 2 on the head yesterday. Excellent game. Really like Stephen Merchants character too.
Old 24th Nov 2012, 10:56   #79
mikemorton
Hypermodder

mikemorton has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikemorton has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikemorton has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Battlefield 3, Space Marine (finally) Borderlands 2 and The Walking Dead all within the past couple of weeks.

I started Max Payne 3 yesterday, and that will probably be the next one to be ticked off.

But I've got loads more two-thirds finished or thereabouts.
mikemorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Nov 2012, 10:59   #80
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
I finished the latest Borderlands 2 dlc.

I plan on playing through Fall Out New Vegas over the coming weeks. Going to record some video segments for my channel.
MrDomRocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
say yes to pee pee, say yes to skimmed milk, the onion ring