bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 11th Dec 2014, 17:04   #21
E1TSY
A cog in the bit-tech machine
bit-tech Staff

E1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_D_K View Post
Add me k1teninja .

Got the piece of Raid armor I needed last night did the VOG quick at 1am lol now lvl 30 should have enough light once I upgrade my Exotic for lvl 31.
Added see you online
E1TSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2014, 08:00   #22
M_D_K
I Mod, Therefore I Own

M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E1TSY View Post
Added see you online
Added back , Me & Mark should be both on tonight if you fancy a little raiding , we did most of the VOG on hard both have the checkpoint for Atheon now though as one of our team had to go shopping lol.

Mark got a few pieces of armor from it I believe, I got some gloves which are worse then the ones I bought from the vendor but did get a ton of shards again lol

There is definitely more game play with the new stuff and its nice to do something different still a very fun game to play as long as you have some friends to play along with.

Computer setup - MBP 15" (2016), iPad Pro 12", Surface Pro 4, Dell XPS 18
M_D_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2014, 10:47   #23
xaser04
Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.
Up to level 31 on both my Warlocks now.

Hunter is just one armour piece away from level 31 as well. I have a commendation from my Warlock to allow her to buy it!

31/31/31 across the board.
xaser04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Dec 2014, 11:54   #24
xaser04
Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaser04 View Post
Up to level 31 on both my Warlocks now.

Hunter is just one armour piece away from level 31 as well. I have a commendation from my Warlock to allow her to buy it!

31/31/31 across the board.
To quote myself - I picked up a number of legendary engrams at the weekened (RNG luck FTW) and one turned into the chest piece I need for my hunter .

Now I have two commendations to buy weapons with (need a new AR).
Old 16th Dec 2014, 07:32   #25
M_D_K
I Mod, Therefore I Own

M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaser04 View Post
To quote myself - I picked up a number of legendary engrams at the weekened (RNG luck FTW) and one turned into the chest piece I need for my hunter .

Now I have two commendations to buy weapons with (need a new AR).
I'm sat at lvl 31 need to find a group to do the new raid with just for the first 2 stages for the possible armor drops.

I had some luck over the weekend with legendary engrams and some drops scoring me a Suros, new solar Rocket launcher & some armor which I dismantled straight away due to being worse then I had but still can't complain been after the suros for ages 1 bubble away from full upgrade too .

31 across the board is a good achievement though proper grinding :P

Old 16th Dec 2014, 09:05   #26
xaser04
Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Add me if you like: PSN is OweO

I am at 31/30/31 right at the moment as I need 24 ascendant shards in order to upgrade my hunter fully to level 31. Everything is ready to upgrade but I only have two of the things at the mo...

I am having to regrind my Suros as I had the original one fully upgraded. Same goes for my Icebreaker.
Old 16th Dec 2014, 11:10   #27
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Well after the DLC has been released and they have still not fixed issues with the game on the Xbox One, I am pretty much done with the game but will keep my eyes out for patches that fix the issues with the game.
Old 17th Dec 2014, 15:02   #28
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Was lucky enough to get Gjallerhorn to drop in VoG last night :P

I've been looking at the new (Dark Below) exotic/Legendary weapons from the Destiny Wiki this morning and I think I need the Hive Hand Cannon (Word of Crota) which is a primary with Void damage to have any hope of getting Thorn from the PvP bounty.

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2014, 08:10   #29
xaser04
Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blademrk View Post
Was lucky enough to get Gjallerhorn to drop in VoG last night :P

I've been looking at the new (Dark Below) exotic/Legendary weapons from the Destiny Wiki this morning and I think I need the Hive Hand Cannon (Word of Crota) which is a primary with Void damage to have any hope of getting Thorn from the PvP bounty.
Or Atheon's Epilogue (void AR) / void shotty.
Old 18th Dec 2014, 13:18   #30
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
If anyone is after the Nechrocasm, they've added a node to the map for the Fist of Crota mission and apparently the Knight of Crota has a high drop rate for Husk of the Pit (common AR which can be upgraded to the Legendary AR Eidolon Ally before being upgraded again to Nechrocasm).

Old 19th Dec 2014, 08:35   #31
xaser04
Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Quote:
If anyone is after the Nechrocasm, they've added a node to the map for the Fist of Crota mission and apparently the Knight of Crota has a high drop rate for Husk of the Pit (common AR which can be upgraded to the Legendary AR Eidolon Ally before being upgraded again to Nechrocasm).

Ah nice thanks for the heads up! I was farming the knights on earth last night as I thought I could no longer run the Fist of Crota mission again after completing it.

Will have a go at this tonight on all three chars...
Old 19th Dec 2014, 09:48   #32
M_D_K
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Patience & time again for Xur this week, why no icebreaker Xur???

Old 19th Dec 2014, 11:32   #33
E1TSY
A cog in the bit-tech machine
bit-tech Staff

E1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming SaiyanE1TSY is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Added back , Me & Mark should be both on tonight if you fancy a little raiding , we did most of the VOG on hard both have the checkpoint for Atheon now though as one of our team had to go shopping lol.

Mark got a few pieces of armor from it I believe, I got some gloves which are worse then the ones I bought from the vendor but did get a ton of shards again lol

There is definitely more game play with the new stuff and its nice to do something different still a very fun game to play as long as you have some friends to play along with.
Sorry had home emergency with the Wifes knee (i will spare the details to save the squeamish) and with Twins it has meant zero gaming time. HOWEVER! This Saturday i will be on for a good session. Need to get Dark Below content installed which should not take long
E1TSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Dec 2014, 13:30   #34
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Quote:
Patience & time again for Xur this week, why no icebreaker Xur???
Another exotic for me to add to my collection then :P, I also got another exotic bounty last night, so now I have 4 on the go (I'm not going to have any room for normal bounties at this rate).
  • Dismantle 10 rare (or higher) fusion rifles (Pocket Infinity) - 2 done
  • 5 strikes without dying (Invective) 0 done
  • 25 strikes (Bad Juju) - 9 done
  • 500 Void Damage in Crucible (Thorn) 0 done

I really need to start farming for glimmer now.

Old 19th Dec 2014, 14:45   #35
xaser04
Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Quote:
Another exotic for me to add to my collection then :P, I also got another exotic bounty last night, so now I have 4 on the go (I'm not going to have any room for normal bounties at this rate).

Bad Juju also has a crucible element (10k points in crucible - 25 for hunter/Titan, 75 for WL) so it might be worthwhile running that one concurrently with Thorn.

I managed mine in the IB 2.0 a while back. I have Thorn again on one of my characters and with AE it should be fine.
Old 19th Dec 2014, 15:03   #36
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Loaded the game back up last night and jump on the first 2 sections of the new raid, since they can be "Cheesed" and out of 4 runs I got the boots, shards and energies and that is it.

Still need to do it with my final warlock and hope for either 1 or 2 pieces of raid armour to get to level 32.
Old 21st Dec 2014, 12:44   #37
Blademrk
Why so serious?

after attempting to get the husk a few times with my hunter with no luck I managed to get it killing a sword on the moon first time with my lvl 9 warlock. Husk isn't a bad weapon for a lvl 10 character guess I'll leave it with my warlock until it levels up

Old 22nd Dec 2014, 08:20   #38
M_D_K
I Mod, Therefore I Own

VOG on normal - Nothing
VOG on hard - Fecking ship (2 people got VEX) I want to swear lol.
Crota - Shards & Hunger of Crota, 2 people got the helmets and other armors they've been removed from my friends list lol.

Old 22nd Dec 2014, 08:22   #39
M_D_K
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
after attempting to get the husk a few times with my hunter with no luck I managed to get it killing a sword on the moon first time with my lvl 9 warlock. Husk isn't a bad weapon for a lvl 10 character guess I'll leave it with my warlock until it levels up
Quote:

I've part finished another one of mine now, I had the opportunity to get another one last night but I declined I don't wan't to have half my slots for exotics, we need to rattle through 20 Strikes in a row maybe do that tonight before the reset so we've got some fresh slots ?

Old 22nd Dec 2014, 09:00   #40
xaser04
Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Quote:
It took me around ~ 50 blade of Crota kills to get it.... I was starting to get frustrated after seeing my fireteam members receive it more than once...

Quote:
I've part finished another one of mine now, I had the opportunity to get another one last night but I declined I don't wan't to have half my slots for exotics, we need to rattle through 20 Strikes in a row maybe do that tonight before the reset so we've got some fresh slots ?
What you guys playing it on? I could do with farming marks on either my hunter or second Warlock.

Tags
360, destiny, ps3, ps4, xbox one