bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 10th Feb 2015, 12:23   #81
Scroome
Ultramodder

Scroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I started the game at the weekend and started to read through this thread.

At the moment, it all sounds like you're talking in a different language :S

If anyone is interested, my PSN is scroomie (think about it )
Scroome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2015, 15:08   #82
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyan
So another 3 nightfalls and weekly strikes completed and still no Gjallahorn.

Hopefully can get one from Atheon when I manage to get the 3 runs done.
Old 13th Feb 2015, 15:22   #83
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I got another Suros Regime and a pair of Titan Gauntlets from my 2 runs (my Warlock is only a level 26 so can't run it yet).

I need to do the Weekly twice tonight for some strange coins (I want to get a 3rd Ice-Breaker from Xur and upgrade my Knucklehead radar)

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Feb 2015, 14:10   #84
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Got all 3 Crota normal and hard runs done, all 3 VOG normal and hard runs done, all 3 nightfalls and weeklies and still no gjallahorn.

Decided on Saturday night at 11:30pm to delete a warlock and start a titan so now I have that up to lvl 25 but just doing strike, after strike at the moment to get to vanguard level 2 so I can get some legendary gear to go with the exotic helmet to get to lvl 27 so I can do crota normal before reset day, and then do the weekly and nightfall again.

Starting to get fed up now, over 600 hours put in on this game and still trying to get a decent rocket launcher.
Old 18th Feb 2015, 13:12   #85
daveypro
Multimodder

daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.
so i got gally from the Nightfall last tuesday, rather stoked about that, then i read that the HoW expac is being delayed from mid march til Q2. not a happy bunny.
daveypro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2015, 13:53   #86
M_D_K
I Mod, Therefore I Own

M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by damien c View Post
Got all 3 Crota normal and hard runs done, all 3 VOG normal and hard runs done, all 3 nightfalls and weeklies and still no gjallahorn.

Decided on Saturday night at 11:30pm to delete a warlock and start a titan so now I have that up to lvl 25 but just doing strike, after strike at the moment to get to vanguard level 2 so I can get some legendary gear to go with the exotic helmet to get to lvl 27 so I can do crota normal before reset day, and then do the weekly and nightfall again.

Starting to get fed up now, over 600 hours put in on this game and still trying to get a decent rocket launcher.
I got my Jellyhorn the other day finally from the Wizards portion of the Crota normal Raid I was proper chuffed .

Raids & nightfalls to do for this week but think me & Mark will nock these out some point this week, we did do upto the bridge last night with a couple friends think Mark got a chest plate & I got some gloves will finish that off and see what we get.

Computer setup - MBP 15" (2016), iPad Pro 12", Surface Pro 4, Dell XPS 18
M_D_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2015, 14:37   #87
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I've gone off this game, not only do I not have the time to play it at the moment, but posts like Damien C's above are exactly the sort of thing I don't want in a game. Putting hour after hour into it to access unlocks or achievements which are infuriatingly difficult to achieve. It's a great game no doubt, but I'm fairly certain that aspect will make me sick of it in no time at all.

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2015, 15:10   #88
xaser04
Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:

Is it a bad time to say that I received my fourth G'horn last week from the Death singer "chest"? I'm actually annoyed that I received it as I wanted Red Death / Hawkmoon.

Starting to hit a wall now with Destiny. All my characters are level 32 (well the Warlocks share armour) and I have nearly all the weapons I care about.

After attempting to clear CE HM most of the weekend I am nigh on sick of it. What really didn't help was the team deciding to bring in a different sword bearer after I said I was happy to take over (and was already running a 32 hunter...) after our first sword bearer had to leave. Honestly that was quite gauling considering I had been sword bearer for the team on the normal run already.. Bugs, bad luck and just general frustration lead to wipe after wipe.

I'm only really playing now as my wife is quite into it (has a 31 Warlock and 29 Titan). Tempted to level her up a hunter just to get some feeling of achievement from the game.

Something that doesn't help though is the fact that the NF is Omni***** with NO burn. It makes the whole thing feel like a slog through the mud. Chipping away at captains that run and hide as soon as you take their shield. Don't you dare run after them though as Lighswitch means they will one hit you....
xaser04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Feb 2015, 06:59   #89
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

Finally got my gjallahorn on my 1st weekly this week, from a legendary heavy engram.

Still got 1 nightfall and weekly to do so I still have a decent chance hopefully of getting another.

Got my Titan to lvl 31 but still need the chest piece so I might be stripping my titan today and starting it over to get another crack at crota on normal and hard.

The nightfall is a pita, normally I can solo nightfalls quite easily but this week is crap got through to the second part last night and got smacked by two stealth vandals at the same time, end of nightfall run so waiting till today to get it done and then will decide what to do with my titan.

Really getting bored though with this game.
Old 20th Feb 2015, 07:20   #90
M_D_K
I Mod, Therefore I Own

M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Finally got my gjallahorn on my 1st weekly this week, from a legendary heavy engram.

Still got 1 nightfall and weekly to do so I still have a decent chance hopefully of getting another.

Got my Titan to lvl 31 but still need the chest piece so I might be stripping my titan today and starting it over to get another crack at crota on normal and hard.

The nightfall is a pita, normally I can solo nightfalls quite easily but this week is crap got through to the second part last night and got smacked by two stealth vandals at the same time, end of nightfall run so waiting till today to get it done and then will decide what to do with my titan.

Really getting bored though with this game.
I'm slowing my playtime till I House of wolves comes out, I have started a 3rd character though to give me something to do & I've got it a full suit of raid armer as I'm creating another warlock and I have a spare set of armer .

Computer setup - MBP 15" (2016), iPad Pro 12", Surface Pro 4, Dell XPS 18
M_D_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Feb 2015, 07:49   #91
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

A couple of members of the clan that I am in are starting to drop the amount that they are playing destiny but most of us are still playing it just as much as we did when it first came out.

I have a full set of raid armour for my 2 warlocks and a spare set for a 3rd if I go back to having 3 warlocks, including 3 raid helmets and will eventually get a full set of titan armour and potentially I will start a hunter to do the same.

We still do VOG for the chance of Gjallahorns but it's just so funny doing it now as it only takes us about 30 minutes to do the whole run, but I still need to get my flawless raider achievement since someone always kills themselves on the jump or with a rocket launcher, and in crota they don't manage to jump to the top of the map to get everything to despawn everything on the original side when you get, to the bridge crossing part.
Old 21st Feb 2015, 15:45   #92
iancowell
Supermodder

iancowell has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
will anyone be on destiny tomorrow (sunday) that would like to help me out. psn is neocortez2235 PUT BT in the message section so i know your off here

thanks

ian
iancowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2015, 10:59   #93
rma
Multimodder

rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
I think this might be my best chance at getting a gjalla... http://goo.gl/UWbKSR
rma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Mar 2015, 16:31   #94
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
A very productive week for me

Got my Warlock up to 26 (just need either a chest legendary chest piece or Helmet now);
Got a full set or Crota Raid Armor for my Titan (now just to level it up);
and got a Vex Mythocast, an Oversoul Eddict, a 2nd Epilogue and a 2nd Vision of Confluence.

The new ability on the Destiny app to move things between characters and the vault is really handy too.

Old 4th Mar 2015, 08:59   #95
xaser04
Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.xaser04 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blademrk View Post
A very productive week for me

Got my Warlock up to 26 (just need either a chest legendary chest piece or Helmet now);
Got a full set or Crota Raid Armor for my Titan (now just to level it up);
and got a Vex Mythocast, an Oversoul Eddict, a 2nd Epilogue and a 2nd Vision of Confluence.

The new ability on the Destiny app to move things between characters and the vault is really handy too.
Nice!

My week was also productive. I beat a challenge I have been working on for a while - solo Crota. Mechanics are easy, timing & dealing with random stuff is not. Got **** all for it though...

My wife is now one piece of armour away to be level 32 on both her Warlock and Titan... I also spent a bit of time getting her hunter up to level 26 (thanks to Xur for the exotic helm at the weekend).

Finally managed to get the Oversoul edict as well which is nice.

Overall a good week. Just a couple of guns I want now; HoC from the NM CE & Hawkmoon / Red Death from any exotic drop. HoC looks like it won't drop for me which is annoying.
xaser04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2015, 12:14   #96
iancowell
Supermodder

iancowell has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm level 26 and could do with some help leveling up and doing strikes etc. Add me to pen neocortez2235

Thankyou
iancowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2015, 12:50   #97
daveypro
Multimodder

daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.
still playing anyone? i am liking the PoE quite a bit, finally got 2 of my chars to 34, now for the hunter.
daveypro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2015, 13:18   #98
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

Yep still playing, got my Hunter to 34 and working on my Titan and Warlock at the moment.

Still need to get another 2 Fatebringers & Red Deaths, but I have 3 of all the other guns I want including the Ghorn, Vex and Thorn.
Old 12th Jun 2015, 10:36   #99
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Still playing (although I do seem to have cut back a lot lately) tried the Prison of Elders for the first time on Tuesday.

Old 12th Jun 2015, 11:18   #100
Hex
Paul?!

Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.
Still playing, really liking the HoW stuff. Only got my Hunter to 34 so far though. The extra buff they added to Iron Banner was great. Managed to get 2 characters to rank 5 and the 3rd to rank 3 pretty easily. All that Etheric Light was handy!

Resident Destiny fangirl. | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Raptr | xbl | Steam | Destiny Profile
Hex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
360, destiny, ps3, ps4, xbox one