bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 14th Aug 2015, 11:05   #101
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Xur is finally selling the Gjallarhorn, so if RNG gods haven't been kind to you yet now's your chance...

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Aug 2015, 10:18   #102
rma
Multimodder

rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
of course, gjalla appears when I only have 11 coins and you need 17!!!
rma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2015, 10:34   #103
rma
Multimodder

rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Woohoo!

I've not played the first expansion at all, so my chars are all 31, still.
Luckily, this week's strike was Omnigul, which got me 6 coins in about an hour

I can now happily retire from Destiny
Old 4th Sep 2015, 12:43   #104
daveypro
Multimodder

daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.
anyone looking forward to the Xpac? I have pre ordered collectors, reading the patch notes and release notes its looking to be a cracker of an xpac. cant wait really.

best forum reply ever:
"Sir, might I suggest a calming of the t@ts are in order? Put the caps lock and the bold down, no one needs to get hurt here."
daveypro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Sep 2015, 07:20   #105
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yep looking forward to it, already storing up public event packages, cryptarch and vanguard packages in the postmaster to try and hit lvl 40 on day one if they decide, to release it at a reasonable time in the UK.

Will be storing up 5K bounties next week after doing the Queens bounties and nightfall.
Old 9th Sep 2015, 15:46   #106
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looks like I've finally got a Thorn (after having the bounty in my list for nearly a year) thanks to the latest update auto-completing any outstanding bounties. :yay:

It also looks like the Stranger's Rifle has been updated from a Rare to a Legendary (no idea why I've kept one in my Vault for so long though)

I was undecided if I should either get the Legendary (digital) edition for 54 and trade the year one Disc in (since the Destiny disc has been in my drive for nearly a year already) or to just get the TK (digital) update for 39, and typically after making my mind up and buying it I get an email for the Legendary disc edition for 36

Old 10th Sep 2015, 11:09   #107
rma
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blademrk View Post
I get an email for the Legendary disc edition for 36
Where from... I've not ordered it yet and haven't seen it that cheap!
Old 11th Sep 2015, 06:57   #108
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyan
For those still playing this, take a look in the "Abandoned Quests" terminal near the Vanguard.

I found on all 3 characters that I had a lot of missions that I had already completed, and suddenly I now had bounties/quests to complete for them.

It has took the last 2 days to get down to the 3rd character and nearly finished which I will do later today.

I am liking some of the changes but I hate the new Ghost voice.
Old 11th Sep 2015, 07:31   #109
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rma View Post
Where from... I've not ordered it yet and haven't seen it that cheap!

the email I had was from Simply games

but after clicking the link it's the PS4 version that's 36.85, the Xbox 1 version is 39.85 (it seems the keyword in the email "from" 36.85 was ommited).

I ended up getting the digital version of just the taken king (without all the first year gubbins) from the xbox store.

Last edited by Blademrk; 11th Sep 2015 at 07:42. Reason: added screenshot of email
Old 11th Sep 2015, 13:48   #110
rma
Multimodder

Thanks for the link... pre-ordered the PS4 legendary edition from them
Old 11th Sep 2015, 13:50   #111
rma
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien c View Post
I found on all 3 characters that I had a lot of missions that I had already completed, and suddenly I now had bounties/quests to complete for them.
I hadn't played for a few months and logged in this week after the patch to find all my quests gone except 2 exotic weapon quests which I had picked up but not started - they had been marked as completed for me! So I handed them in and picked up a Bad JuJu and a Thorn, for free
Old 11th Sep 2015, 17:30   #112
rma
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rma View Post
Thanks for the link... pre-ordered the PS4 legendary edition from them
And, apparently, it has shipped!

Quote:
Great News! Your order (Ref: <snip>) has been picked, packed and despatched by our warehouse team.
Could have sworn it wasn't out until next week
Old 18th Sep 2015, 09:11   #113
Hex
Paul?!

Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.
So... I guess you guys are all busy playing it now then

How is everyone enjoying it? I'm loving it, especially the Court of Oryx which is great for a mainly solo player like myself.

I wish Activision hadn't made the editions so messed up, I bought the CE intending to sell the DLCs I already had to a friend for cheaps, but enough to get some cashback. Nope! It's one code for all the CE extras So now my friend probably won't get it as he doesn't have those so has to buy the game again for $60.

Also locking out older players didn't really bother me as I felt like anyone who's still playing would either not be 34 yet (because they're new) or would've saved up for TTK ages ago & have it. But apparently some people don't have the forethought to save! So a few I played with have dropped off the gaming map. Hopefully they'll get it eventually.

Resident Destiny fangirl. | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Raptr | xbl | Steam | Destiny Profile
Hex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Sep 2015, 13:36   #114
daveypro
Multimodder

daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.
LOVE it

best forum reply ever:
"Sir, might I suggest a calming of the t@ts are in order? Put the caps lock and the bold down, no one needs to get hurt here."
Old 19th Sep 2015, 09:19   #115
Blademrk
Why so serious?

There seems be a lot of stuff to do and figure out, still dislike the crucible though.

Old 20th Sep 2015, 22:58   #116
Hex
Paul?!

Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.
I am still confused by how people can look at something and know the light level and I really need to get my head around infusing. Sometimes it doesn't seem to make much difference and I can't get out of the mindset of just dismantling stuff!

Did you try Mayhem at all Blademrk? That was so much fun to me. Not serious at all, just all supers all of the time!

Resident Destiny fangirl. | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Raptr | xbl | Steam | Destiny Profile
Old 21st Sep 2015, 13:31   #117
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex
Did you try Mayhem at all Blademrk? That was so much fun to me. Not serious at all, just all supers all of the time!
I've tried the odd round it's better than the normal PvP, but I think it works better with a Titan/Warlock build than my hunter build as by the time I've activated the Golden gun and aimed I'm already dead from a Titan ground pound/ Warlock grenade spam as they seem to activate a lot faster. I think I need to get my Void arrow super leveled up a bit more.

I'm basically just playing the daily match for my legendary marks at this point and then going back to completing the days bounties.

I need to go through the new story levels for my Titan and Warlock too, but I'm just having to much fun with my hunter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex
I am still confused by how people can look at something and know the light level and I really need to get my head around infusing. Sometimes it doesn't seem to make much difference and I can't get out of the mindset of just dismantling stuff!
My Vault is full of crap I've picked up now 'cos I just don't know which guns are going to be useful to my alts or should be kept for infusing (I think it's just guns/armor that have higher levels/damage/defense than the gear you want to level up).

I'm not sure if I Should dismantle all my old Legendary's either as they are now just taking up space and are not really useful for anything (year 2 gear can be infused with other stronger year 2 gear).

Obviously keeping the Void/Solar/Arc Primaries until they get replaced with Y2 equivalents.

Old 23rd Sep 2015, 14:22   #118
daveypro
Multimodder

dismantled all my old gear and used that to buy rep with new monarchy to get legendary rewards which seem to scale with your current average, so I am only just getting 280 light weapons and armour legendary. I have 240 light sniper and the sword is only 250 although if you do get a high light weapon that's **** use that to infuse into a good low light weapon you want to keep, the bigger the gulf in light the better the upgrade you get from infused.

best forum reply ever:
Old 26th Sep 2015, 11:33   #119
Hex
Paul?!

Quote:
I've tried the odd round it's better than the normal PvP, but I think it works better with a Titan/Warlock build than my hunter build as by the time I've activated the Golden gun and aimed I'm already dead from a Titan ground pound/ Warlock grenade spam as they seem to activate a lot faster. I think I need to get my Void arrow super leveled up a bit more.
I know exactly what you mean, and yes, it is better with the void Hunter. Panic Titans still rule it though, but at least I don't feel like I can waste my supers as you get them back in a few seconds!

Quote:
My Vault is full of crap I've picked up now 'cos I just don't know which guns are going to be useful to my alts or should be kept for infusing (I think it's just guns/armor that have higher levels/damage/defense than the gear you want to level up).

I'm not sure if I Should dismantle all my old Legendary's either as they are now just taking up space and are not really useful for anything (year 2 gear can be infused with other stronger year 2 gear).
Haha yep! Same. If you have space I'd hang on to some of the old ones until you get missions from Banshee-44 as he's had me dismantle rare/legendary hand cannons and sniper rifles so far & legendaries count for more. I just used yr 1 stuff from my vault

Old 20th Sep 2016, 12:32   #120
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Wow, no Destiny posts for quite some time. I dip in and out of the game but I've been playing a fair bit over the last week or two getting ready for today's expansion. Anyone else still play?
GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
360, destiny, ps3, ps4, xbox one