bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Partner Forums > SCAN Computers - Pre Sales Support

Old 13th Oct 2015, 13:08   #1
Salty Wagyu
moo

Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Have to RMA an item, confusion about UPS form

I'm supposed to choose my nearest drop off point for UPS to pick up the parcel, but when I schedule a booking I'm confused what to put in the fields. Should Box 2 have my own home address or the drop off point address of my Newsagent? Box 4 doesn't seem to be modifiable, I can't change today's earliest collection time or choose a collection point

Also I'm supposed to attach this http://www.scan.co.uk/downloads/rma-label.pdf to my parcel, but my UPS printout already has Scan Computers' address on it. Do I put both on the parcel anyway, if there's room for it?

Thanks
Old 14th Oct 2015, 16:34   #2
LeeP@SCAN
SCAN Representative

LeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Hi Salty,

Please can you reply directly to our returns team? You needn't fill this out at all I'm informed.

Quote:
Ref: RMA

Please reply to this email stating the following information necessary to enable us to book the return of the goods via your local UPS drop off point.

You can locate your nearest drop off point by entering your postcode at the link below:

https://www.ups.com/dropoff?loc=en_GB&WT.svl=PriNav

**PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR PARCEL TO A DROP OFF POINT WITHOUT HAVING RECIEVED THE UPS LABEL WHICH WILL BE SENT DIRECTLY BY UPS ONCE THE BOOKING IS MADE, FAILURE TO CARRY OUT THIS INSTRUCTION COULD RESULT IN LOSS OF PROPERTY FOR WHICH SCAN WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.**

Please provide:

- Your Contact name

- Your Address (inc. house number or company name and postcode)

- Your Contact Number

- A valid email address

- Please note we require 24 working hours' notice

- Please await for confirmation the collection has been booked before taking the goods to the collection point.

- Once you have received the confirmation email, you are required to print off the returns label and ensure this is clearly visible outside of the packaging, you can do this by clicking on *retrieve your shipment* link on the email sent by UPS.

- All items must be returned inside a box or jiffy bag to a maximum of 80cm in length, goods that are not adequately packaged will be rejected at the drop off point or upon delivery to Scan.

- Fragile items should be adequately boxed and protected using bubble wrap using similar methods as to how the goods were delivered.

-If you intend to return more than one item please ensure all goods are placed inside one parcel/box.

**** Please be aware if your returned goods are tested not faulty you will be liable to a charge of 30 plus VAT for the collection, testing and re-delivery of your items, the terms of which can be viewed at: http://www.scan.co.uk/terms.aspx ****

Regards,
The most important part of the above is to click the retrieve your shipment link, this then gives you the label to attach to your parcel to drop it off. That's all you need to do!

Hope this helps

All the best

Professional button pusher... check out my bassy mixes here; www.mixcloud.com/penrar
LeeP@SCAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Oct 2015, 15:38   #3
Salty Wagyu
moo

Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Salty Wagyu - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Hi Lee,

I got that email and I replied to it, the next day I got the UPS email on the 9th

Quote:
- Please await for confirmation the collection has been booked before taking the goods to the collection point.
- didn't receive anything like this so I went ahead and made the booking yesterday morning, with the Newsagents as the collection address then took it to the Newsagents, he scanned the barcode with his PDA and it was confirmed for pick-up the next day