bit-tech.net

Old 24th Nov 2015, 17:51   #1
Teelzebub
Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Teelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming Saiyan
DPD

With all the negative post we get here I though I would say thanks to Scan and DPD

I was due a delivery on a Friday and it hadn't been put on the van so the van arrived and left, I thought wtf? so after phoning Scan and DPD they said ok it'll be Saturday then which was ok.

later that evening the parcel arrived the man had done his day and decided to come out specially to deliver the parcel
bt was once a great and vibrant forum wtf happened to it? , there must be a Hex on us back to mediocrity Get back under your bridges you scummy Troll's and STFU Mountain mods case, Enermax 1250w PSU, Asus Maximus V Extreme, i7 3770k @ 14.6ghz, Samsung 840 250gb SSD. 500gb Seagate,Corsair H80i wind tunnel, 16gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1866mhz,4xEVGA GTX 670 quad SLI 2 x Dell U27" @ 2560 x 1440, 4 bags of weed
Teelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Nov 2015, 18:58   #2
modd1uk
Mod Master

modd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
My local DPD driver is awesome, proper friendly and always on time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Halfacree View Post
There you are, then! Buy 100, take two, eBay a bundle of 98 at 70% the price of the 100-bag bundles, spend the profit on ale and whores.
modd1uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Nov 2015, 09:15   #3
Dr. Awesome
I go to 11

Dr. Awesome is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Awesome is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Awesome is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Awesome is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Awesome is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Awesome is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Awesome is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Awesome is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Awesome is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Awesome is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Awesome is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Mine too, the inflight options are also invaluable.
Old 25th Nov 2015, 10:10   #4
Chris_Waddle
Trying hard not to upgrade again

Chris_Waddle is definitely a rep cheat.Chris_Waddle is definitely a rep cheat.Chris_Waddle is definitely a rep cheat.Chris_Waddle is definitely a rep cheat.Chris_Waddle is definitely a rep cheat.Chris_Waddle is definitely a rep cheat.Chris_Waddle is definitely a rep cheat.Chris_Waddle is definitely a rep cheat.Chris_Waddle is definitely a rep cheat.Chris_Waddle is definitely a rep cheat.Chris_Waddle is definitely a rep cheat.
Another big thumbs up from me; great service all round.

A couple of times my local driver has even delivered to me on a Sunday rather than leaving it till the Monday.
Chris_Waddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2015, 23:05   #5
Goatee
Hypermodder

Goatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming Saiyan
DPD are my favourite delivery company. Top service and I love the hour slots.
Goatee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Nov 2015, 00:14   #6
shadow_boxer
Supermodder

shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
+1 for DPD. Excellent service.
HTPC: Moneual 320 | A10-5700 | GA-FM2-A85XM | 8GB 2133MHz | Intel 330 | Pioneer BD
shadow_boxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Nov 2015, 08:48   #7
Kehoe
Multimodder

Kehoe has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I try to use DPD as much as i can in the area i live and work as its covered by the same Driver who due to my job i see almost daily, hes been doing the same Route over 7 years to a point if he ever sees my name he will check if im at work or at home despite where it says it needs to be delivered ^_^

Never been let down by their service +1 for DPD.
Kehoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Nov 2015, 10:31   #8
modd1uk
Mod Master

modd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Best thing Scan have done is move away from Yodel. Next big fix - stock system .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Halfacree View Post
There you are, then! Buy 100, take two, eBay a bundle of 98 at 70% the price of the 100-bag bundles, spend the profit on ale and whores.
modd1uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Nov 2015, 14:37   #9
cdb
No comment

cdb has yet to learn the way of the Dremelcdb has yet to learn the way of the Dremelcdb has yet to learn the way of the Dremelcdb has yet to learn the way of the Dremelcdb has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Have to admit I hate DPD as they never come when I'm in and unlike ALL other couriers they will not try more than 1 door away from mine when I'm out.
However, yesterday I noticed they now have local collection points where you can get your parcel delvered to. So hat's off for that, I don't need to worry about not being in now, I can just redirect the redelivery there and pick it up the next day.
cdb is offline   Reply With Quote