bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > bit-tech Folding Team

Old 12th May 2016, 18:47   #81
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.
Wife's complaining about her office getting too hot, so I'm afraid that I'm going to have to turn off folding on my server until we need the heating back on. Sorry folks, but them's the rools
Old 20th May 2016, 13:08   #82
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattysnuc View Post
Wife's complaining about her office getting too hot, so I'm afraid that I'm going to have to turn off folding on my server until we need the heating back on. Sorry folks, but them's the rools
That's perfectly understandable mate, if I had to run my farm at home I wouldn't be folding at all. At this point the heat, noise and cost of it would just be too much.

I just passed my previous monthly record for point production and made the top 2000 in the project rankings. If you look at my stats from November to now, you’ll see that I have increased production every month and I hope to keep doing that for the rest of this year! It might level off a little during the summer months if we get a heatwave, but I’ll do my best to keep it up. At this point I'm a bit disappointed to be just under the 1M PPD mark every day with my current setup, so I probably need to add another card to ensure that I'm consistently over it.

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2016, 18:11   #83
DocJonz
Another CPC refugee .....

DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
@Tattysnuc - I know the problem well ... I just open more windows

@Unicorn - Good steady progress there, with lots of overtakes on the horizon
Old 18th Jun 2016, 16:02   #84
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
And that's 100 million points!

My next goal is to hit 200M before the end of September!

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jun 2016, 20:24   #85
DocJonz

DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
And that's 100 million points!

My next goal is to hit 200M before the end of September!
Great work.
Old 29th Jun 2016, 19:11   #86
debs3759
Was that a warranty I just broke?

debs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I just noticed I am in the team's top 30 producers. And that's with 2 x GTX580. Will be upgrading to a GTX 1080 (or better) when my PIP claim is sorted.

HeatWare
debs3759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Aug 2016, 13:01   #87
Scorpuk
Hypermodder

Scorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run Crysis
Over the weekend I hit the 1 Billion mile stone.
Old 1st Aug 2016, 21:55   #88
DocJonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpuk View Post
Over the weekend I hit the 1 Billion mile stone. :thumb:
Mega milestone - many congrats :rock:
Old 8th Aug 2016, 07:50   #89
ArthurBuse
CustomBitChimps member

ArthurBuse has yet to learn the way of the DremelArthurBuse has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Twenty million points.
ArthurBuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Aug 2016, 13:33   #90
Scorpuk
Hypermodder

Scorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run Crysis
Congrats.
Old 8th Aug 2016, 17:39   #91
johnim40
Ultramodder

johnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Congrats all

MAIN
:I7 4770k:Asus +:780GTX:SERVER:x5650:780 GTX:F2:I5 3570k:2 x msi970 GTX
Folding Stats HFM.NET

johnim40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2016, 14:47   #92
Scorpuk
Hypermodder

My highest PPD ever.

Old 21st Aug 2016, 17:30   #93
DocJonz

Just passed Nelio to make it back to the top of our Folding team
Old 22nd Aug 2016, 00:59   #94
chin913
忍び So say we all

chin913 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice going folks, my rigs are on and off at the moment so I wont expect to much from me ...but every little helps I guess :-)
Old 3rd Sep 2016, 21:56   #95
Nelio
Minimodder

Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJonz View Post
Just passed Nelio to make it back to the top of our Folding team
Well done man, some impressive numbers you got going on. I'd like to say I'll be back but...

Old 3rd Sep 2016, 22:52   #96
debs3759
Was that a warranty I just broke?

debs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Just shy of 50 million points and I've had to stop folding for a while. Damn government changes to disability benefits - I had an indefinite award of DLA but had to switch to PIP. Been turned down for that so can't afford the extra electric. Might start up again when the heating has to go on, as they cost about the same

HeatWare
debs3759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Sep 2016, 09:28   #97
DocJonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelio View Post
Well done man, some impressive numbers you got going on. I'd like to say I'll be back but...

Thanks for that. You had a good stint at the top of the team for a couple of years (due to the bigadv project and all your servers I think)

I was expecting HHComputers to come passed us both at some point in the near future, but his points have dropped massively - perhaps he's on holiday ...
Old 7th Sep 2016, 15:22   #98
Nelio
Minimodder

Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJonz View Post
Thanks for that. You had a good stint at the top of the team for a couple of years (due to the bigadv project and all your servers I think)

I was expecting HHComputers to come passed us both at some point in the near future, but his points have dropped massively - perhaps he's on holiday ...

True enough, it was fun while it lasted for sure. bigadv rocked. Wish they'd bring it back!! I still have a bunch of 32-core systems chuntering away but I have to run 2 x 16-core. As 32, they never get any WU's

Yeh, good spot, HH is still humping me by over a mil a day though - 11.8 months until I'm in 3rd. Can't wait for a lottery win. I would build racks, upon racks of folding rigs !!!
Old 9th Sep 2016, 17:54   #99
DocJonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelio View Post
Yeh, good spot, HH is still humping me by over a mil a day though - 11.8 months until I'm in 3rd. Can't wait for a lottery win. I would build racks, upon racks of folding rigs !!!
I think HHComputers holiday is over - PPD back up to 6.5m

I think he'll catch you in a lot shorter time than you think - check out the EOC stats once the 7-day running average is back to normal after the Stanford stats outage, i.e. about 13th September.

Last edited by DocJonz; 9th Sep 2016 at 22:26. Reason: Typo
DocJonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Sep 2016, 18:03   #100
DocJonz

On a milestone note, I passed PS3 in the world rankings (to reach 17th) - I think PS3 is the sum total of all the PS3's that Folded (on the now deprecated client)

On one of the stats sites, it indicates that my score currently represents just over 9.5% of the total score for our team, and 0.25% of the total for the F@H project as a whole