bit-tech.net

Old 8th Jun 2016, 12:59   #1
Treacles
Multimodder

Treacles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
9 Month Pay Later Eligibility

Hello,

Just putting a post up to ask a couple questions about my eligibility for the Pay Later option.

I've just finished my last University Exam about a week ago and got a job as an Assistant Accountant this morning, Im currently living in a student house until August however both of my Debit Cards are registered under my parents address back home, im hoping to get the HTC Vive on the pay later plan so that i can grab it at the end of the month.

Is there anything here that would stop me being eligible and what would i be required to submit? Obviously im in no rush as the Vive doesnt arrive at scan for almost a month.

Thanks
Treacles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2016, 11:41   #2
Scroome
Ultramodder

Scroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Just a heads up here, but buy now pay later schemes are notoriously tight on the acceptance criteria.

I good suggestion would be to look up your credit scores on the likes of Experian or Equifax. If your score is in the 'Good' category, then your chances of acceptance will be decent.

It's funny, because the application forms ask you to complete the world, but really it all boils down to your credit score.

Good luck
Scroome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2016, 19:40   #3
Treacles
Multimodder

One question i also have, do they contact your employer at all? It asks for a Postal Address and Phone number, and i'd rather not have a credit company calling in my first couple weeks aha... I checked my credit score first year of uni and i believe it was okay, havent checked it since however

EDIT: Nevermind actually, just got refused for credit i'll be ordering next month when im payed aha

Last edited by Treacles; 9th Jun 2016 at 20:42.
Old 10th Jun 2016, 16:36   #4
Scroome
Ultramodder

Scroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming SaiyanScroome is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Sorry to hear that.

Like I say, you basically have to have the queens credit rating, in order to be accepted.

I know it's not worth much now, but I've never known an employer to be contacted. Again, it's really based on your credit score, so to get to an employer approval stage, would be a rare coincidence.
Scroome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2016, 15:14   #5
Treacles
Multimodder

Yeah i've gone through some motions to start increasing my credit score now, but thanks for the help regardless!