bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 19th May 2017, 12:52   #41
Hex
Paul?!

Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveypro View Post
and i noticed the small print saying PS4 exclusives until Fall 2018 i mean autumn of course.
That's because of the contract agreement they made when they delayed Destiny 2. If It slipped into 2018 Bungie would be relinquished to Activision, so I'm glad that didn't happen!

Hmmm and now there's an article stating there will be no cross-saves. I guess I will wait and see, but:
  • No cross saves;
  • No dedicated servers on PC;
  • Delayed PC release.

I might just stick to Xbox One honestly

Resident Destiny fangirl. | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Raptr | xbl | Steam | Destiny Profile

Last edited by Hex; 19th May 2017 at 12:58.
Hex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2017, 13:36   #42
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Aw man, that's a bummer. It means we can't start off on a console then hop onto the PC version at release.
GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2017, 14:08   #43
Hex
Paul?!

Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySmacked View Post
Aw man, that's a bummer. It means we can't start off on a console then hop onto the PC version at release.
Yeah, which for me sadly means no exposure on partnered streams as they're all going PS4 first now I just hate that controller so much and I'm a way off affording a ChronusMax or something. I have my Xbox One Elite, I don't want to use DS4s they hurt my hands

Only hope I'm clinging on to is that quote came from the Art Director... so maybe they are wrong.

Resident Destiny fangirl. | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Raptr | xbl | Steam | Destiny Profile
Old 19th May 2017, 14:19   #44
mrMonkeyChunks
EVGA Cheesecake

mrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Might have to stick with the xbox version then....

Shame to be stuck with an inferior version of the game though. But at least the Xbox has an existing Destiny community and I have friends/acquaintances to play with there.
mrMonkeyChunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2017, 14:25   #45
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex View Post
Yeah, which for me sadly means no exposure on partnered streams as they're all going PS4 first now I just hate that controller so much and I'm a way off affording a ChronusMax or something. I have my Xbox One Elite, I don't want to use DS4s they hurt my hands

Only hope I'm clinging on to is that quote came from the Art Director... so maybe they are wrong.
If you don't like the standard PS4 controller then look at the Nacon Revolution controller I have one and it's good although does take some getting use to as it's not quite an Xbox Style controller.

I have a Chronusmax and tried it on the PS4 with the Elite controller and the delay was really poor which is why I got the Nacon.

Also if anyone end's up picking this up on Xbox One, or PS4 then my Xbox GT is: techno2k9 and my PSN is techno2k8, I know I am getting it on PC 100% and will get it on the Xbox but I am not sure yet about the PS4.
Old 19th May 2017, 15:00   #46
Hex
Paul?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien c View Post
If you don't like the standard PS4 controller then look at the Nacon Revolution controller I have one and it's good although does take some getting use to as it's not quite an Xbox Style controller...
ooh thanks I will have a look... actually saw the price. Maybe not! XD If it let me use the controller I use for everything (Elite), maybe. But it's a bit much for the moment. Shame to hear the ChronusMax had lag issues. A lot of streamers I watch use them
Quote:
Also if anyone end's up picking this up on Xbox One, or PS4 then my Xbox GT is: techno2k9 and my PSN is techno2k8, I know I am getting it on PC 100% and will get it on the Xbox but I am not sure yet about the PS4.
I'll definitely be on Xbox, PC probably a bit later depending on mi specs and maybe, maaaaybe on PS4 later when it's in a sale. I'm 'HexyWoo' on everything.

Old 19th May 2017, 15:11   #47
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yeah the controller is abit expensive like the Elite controller was, but for me at the time I was working so it wasn't to much of a issue as I knew I was going to use it a fair bit.

The Chronus is nice but I just cannot get on with it, so if you want drop me a pm with your address and I will send it to you and you can try it and see what you think.
Old 19th May 2017, 15:50   #48
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
ooh thanks I will have a look... actually saw the price. Maybe not! XD If it let me use the controller I use for everything (Elite), maybe. But it's a bit much for the moment. Shame to hear the ChronusMax had lag issues. A lot of streamers I watch use them
I'll definitely be on Xbox, PC probably a bit later depending on mi specs and maybe, maaaaybe on PS4 later when it's in a sale. I'm 'HexyWoo' on everything.
I didn't realise you bought a PS4, sent you a friend request.

I hate playing with a pad too, Destiny is probably one of the best games to play on a pad but it's no match for a mouse and keyboard. Oh well, I'll grab it on PS4 first no doubt unless it's only a small delay.
Old 19th May 2017, 15:53   #49
Hex
Paul?!

Quote:
The Chronus is nice but I just cannot get on with it, so if you want drop me a pm with your address and I will send it to you and you can try it and see what you think.
Oh wow, that's kind of you! I actually don't have any games on PS4 right now (it's just for testing work), but if you still have the Chronus later when I decide to give in and get Destiny it would be awesome if you let me try before I buy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySmacked View Post
I didn't realise you bought a PS4, sent you a friend request.
Yeah, as above, I just got it so I could test more games. I only have LocoRoco on it so far that's mine Not a fan of the PS4 to be honest. Much prefer Xbox One, so that stays my main console.

Old 19th May 2017, 16:19   #50
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

Quote:
Oh wow, that's kind of you! I actually don't have any games on PS4 right now (it's just for testing work), but if you still have the Chronus later when I decide to give in and get Destiny it would be awesome if you let me try before I buy!

Yeah, as above, I just got it so I could test more games. I only have LocoRoco on it so far that's mine Not a fan of the PS4 to be honest. Much prefer Xbox One, so that stays my main console.
No problem it will be here so just let me know.
Old 22nd May 2017, 13:03   #51
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Not a fan of the PS4 to be honest. Much prefer Xbox One, so that stays my main console.
I only bought my PS4 for the exclusive games (Horizon: ZD is really good). I tried playing the Destiny demo with the DS4 and hated it. After playing on a XB1 pad for so long the controls just felt... off.

I'm looking forward to Destiny 2, from the reveal it's looking awesome. Just might have to pick up the 5 vinyl pops too.

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2017, 13:17   #52
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

Hands-on with the impressive PC version of Destiny 2

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...n-of-destiny-2
Old 22nd May 2017, 13:48   #53
Hex
Paul?!

I tried reading that earlier, but they call the controller a 'pad' about 400 times and it's just one of those words like moist that's... no. Stop. They've been controllers rather than game-pads for years, please don't make 'pad' a thing again!

Old 22nd May 2017, 15:56   #54
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

I still say pad
Old 24th May 2017, 22:04   #55
daveypro
Multimodder

daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.daveypro is definitely a rep cheat.
i say throwing device.....

best forum reply ever:
"Sir, might I suggest a calming of the t@ts are in order? Put the caps lock and the bold down, no one needs to get hurt here."
daveypro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
activision, bungie, pc, ps4, xb1