bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 7th May 2017, 10:52   #21
Mister_Tad
Modaretor

Mister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Good to know - seems to be quite the crap shoot with LED bulbs. The only ones I've had die on me are the ultra-cheap ebay specials (which I entirely expected) and a single Philips Core Pro (which they replaced).

I have a bunch of non-dimmable E14 candle LEDs in some of the bedroom fittings, a middle of the road brand, and whilst they've not died, the tone of light is a bit... ick, so might check out the bell ones.
Old 8th May 2017, 18:28   #22
GeorgeK
Oooh purple

GeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jizwizard View Post
http://www.belllighting.co.uk/lamps/...erModule/09592

you need one of these buddy. Bell have tested these module on a lot of leds out there and touch wood every one that I have sold has fixed the issue

pm me and I will get one sent to you to try
How did I miss this?! PM incoming

Edit: So I'd presume that you'd recommend these then?

http://www.belllighting.co.uk/lamps/...Dimmable/05189

Last edited by GeorgeK; 8th May 2017 at 18:38.
GeorgeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2017, 18:49   #23
jizwizard
in shirty's pouch

jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.
Yes I would. keep them in stock pmd back and will fire a module out to you

View Mode