1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Corsair flash voyager suddenly stopped working

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by maple, 18 Dec 2012.

1. maple

maple Minimodder

I have a 16gb usb 3 corsair flash voyager which ive had for a good few months and was working fine and now plugged it in and nothing coming up on my computer the light still flashes on it.

If left for about 10 minutes it comes up as innoster flash drive on safely remove hardware and if you touch it, its very hot for some reason

really have no idea whats happened too it as it was working about a week ago

2. Andy Mc

Andy Mc Modder

I've now had my 2nd one of these die in 6 months since buying mine. They are very good devices. When they work. However the reliability on them is s**t. I'd rma it if I was you.

3. Pookie

Pookie Illegitimi non carborundum

I have had terrible luck with those Corsair pen drives. I gave up after 3 replacements and got a USB 2 Lexar drive which is slow but more importantly it's reliable. Like Andy said the reliability is s**t

4. maple

maple Minimodder

Wish I knew how the reliability was before purchasing , I just saw corsair and 5 year warranty and thought thats great anyway how much idid it cost you too rma?

I couldn't believe it was £7.85 for me, the drive new is £12.99 and other manufactures one is £8.99 at ebuyer, If this one they send me messes up aswell, i wont bother with rma again

5. monkeydud

monkeydud What's a Dremel?

Puts me off get one of the refurbished ones on scan big time!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

6. Pieface

Pieface Modder

Got a refurbished one of Scan a couple of days ago, already knackered. A few hours of work gone