1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build Advice Will it fit?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by hirezo, 15 Apr 2011.

1. hirezo

hirezo Minimodder

(i know the title sounds a bit pervy lol)

I've been considering a new build for a little while now, after reading the review for the Silverstone Fortress FT03 I have decided that I want to make that my next build as I need the space on my desk and I really like the design.

However, does anyone know if I would be able to fit in my Corsair H70 and a Gainward Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 Phantom 1280MB in to the case? How long is the gpu?

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-143-GW&groupid=701&catid=1914&subcat=1010

TIA! :)

2. Fingers66

Fingers66 Kiwi in London

3. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

The H70 will fit with out any issues. How long is your graphics card? It will take the extra long cards but you may have to remove the GPU intake fan. Looking at the pictures of your card how does the cooler work? Silverstones recommend you use a rear exhausting card. Personally i use a 5870 Vapour-X and it never goes above 70c in my FT03.

4. hirezo

hirezo Minimodder

aaaah awesome! thanks guys! i havent measured the gpu i have at the moment because im hoping to upgrade it for the gtx570 when i buy this case. i just dont know the measurements of the new card i want :O thank you for the advice and the thread. i ll be watching it like a hawk from now on :D