1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watercooling Water Cooling SLI Bridge Advice!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Blogins, 26 May 2012.

1. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

2. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

Depends on whether the inlet/outlets line up on each of the blocks. If they do that SLI link should work fine but I'd measure up to double check the distance between the cards. The Bitspower Crystal Links and Multi-Link Adapters also work.

These do the same thing and have the flexibility to be used if you change to a different PCI-E layout

Blogins likes this.
  3. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

This is exactly what I was thinking, unless you're very lucky, I would say play safe and use normal hose.

4. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

Shocked as I was they appear to line up perfectly. Going to cut a length of acrylic tube to double check but it looks good to go with a variable bridge. Thanks for the link to that one, looks like a quality bit of kit! :thumb:

5. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

I suppose they are not the most expensive things in the world to buy, so it's no harm having a go. And if it all goes wrong you can always shift it on here.

I wanted to sue something like that on my 460s, but they are so close. I was going to have 2 in sli and one as a Phys x card.

Which I assume is what you're doing with the 8800