1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Rainbow Six Siege

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by trig, 28 Aug 2015.

1. trig

trig god's little mistake

Just wanted to see if anyone is jacked for the release of this game? With MGS V coming soon (and having a good bit of influence over my GPU purchase as far as red or green), i havent seen much on this game, especially on this site. but i cut my teeth for pc gaming on rainbow six, eagle watch, rogue spear...etc...i just pre-ordered and got automatic beta access in september...

2. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

Yeah very excited about it.

3. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I'm waiting to see what it's like.

I love R6, but Vegas/Vegas2 really shoved their way into my head, so if Siege is anything like those then I'll be up for it.

4. trig

trig god's little mistake

i still play vegas/vegas 2 occasionally...lol

5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

NVM sorry

6. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

anyone else have this on uplay? was thinking of making a bit-tech team. what you all think??

7. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

its a good game from what I've played but no way in hell is it worth the price they want for it.

8. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

cd keys and sites like that do it cheaper i paid £25

9. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

I have it. Quite fun, very overpriced normal retail, got mine 'free' with a GPU.

I like the tight gameplay but the game is plagued by connection problems over the holiday period, like UBI need to reboot their shitty servers that handle the Rank and virtual currency you earn. The Match making is also up and down like a yo yo so prepare to be annoyed when it's playing up and having a blast when it behaving.

Edit:
    To get rid of the ubisoft and nvidia start up videos (that are un-skip-able), go to your game directory, then videos and rename the startup folder to something like startupOLD.

Last edited: 30 Dec 2015
  10. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

i havent really experianced many problems with game so far, apart from some funny glitches with dead A.I lol, deckerdBR whats your uplay will add you if you like.. or add me (Neocortez2235)

11. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Its definitely on my wanted list - but I'll pick it up when its cheap.

12. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

I got it for Christmas, or at least I got a steam voucher in order to get it. Got the super deluxe all inclusive season pass gold mega edition for a spot over 50 in the steam sale.

Really enjoyed it so far, had a few driver crashes which seem to have cleared up after switching from afterburner to precision. I did have an odd bug yesterday where it would run fine for a few rounds, then the next it would chug like a mofo, dropping from 100 to around 20. If I returned to the menu and then joined again it would run fine again.

13. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

I'm currently doing lone wolf terrorist hunt and for some reason the flash bangs don't seam to affect the A.I which is annoying lol

14. vdbswong

vdbswong It's a Hedgehod

I picked it up at launch, me and some friends loved it since we got to try it out in the Closed Technical Test and subsequent Beta.

Haven't played much recently since we're all busy over the holidays but that feeling you get when you coordinate a breach from multiple directions, or describing enemy positions in a room for a shots through a wall... it's wonderful :D.

15. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

They do, just not for long at all. No where near as long as they effect you.

16. alfizzle

alfizzle Ooh aah just a little bit..

they certainly need to sort out a few issues like this with the game lol

17. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

I'd prefer they sort out their server connectivity/capacity issues. It's has been fairly painful over the xmas/ny period.

A noticeable increase in in-game complaints, in fact it was better at launch than over xmas.

I hit Clarence level 31 so have seen both good an bad performance on the servers, which manage the earned R6 currency and clearance levels/rank and seem to handle the match making.

Still though, with the right group of people and no connection problems, it is good fun.

18. Fishlock

Fishlock .o0o.

Just hit level 30 here, not that level really means anything in this game, other than a reflection of experience.

As mentioned servers issues have been very noticeable over Christmas and New Year. It's a very good game however they need to hurry up and release from DLC/expansions.

19. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

DLC just been delayed

LINK

20. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

Feel free to add me on Uplay, ID is dl_deadbolt