1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi BF1

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by CrapBag, 18 Feb 2017.

1. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Probably shouldn't rant when inebriated lol

Feel free to delete :p

Last edited: 19 Feb 2017
  2. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

3. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Don't know what you originally said...

But.

Anyone else think BF1 is god awful? I find it point blank boring after a week.

4. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

No, I quite enjoy it actually. BF3 still my favourite, and had some good times in BF4 too. BF1 is an interesting and exciting change for the series. Its not revolutionary, but its also pretty fun in my book.

5. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I spent a good 8 months playing nothing but a 64 player Aftermat server.

It was the absolute business.

6. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

I just find it riddled with hackers and nothing being done about it to be honest.

There's no way to have paid for servers run by admin in operations so people can pretty much do as they please in that mode

I also find there's less to do together, unlike bf3/4 where you could get the soflam out and use javelins, fly the mav with a mate laying explosives you can detonate etc but due to the era its set in that's going to be impossible :p

I think it would have been great if they had made it BF1 though the ages and went through both world wars and eventually the future, weapons and maps evolving as the DLC's were released.

7. Parge

Really? Because my friends and I have played hours and hours of it and are yet to come across a single hacker.

About as far from 'riddled' as you can get in my experience.

8. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

You need to share what servers your playing on please.

Seen many, many of them.

Do you play a lot of operations?

9. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

I have roughly 120 hours in BF1 and I can only think of one time when I could have called "hacker".
    I believe in operations and conquest those that are good at flying planes have such an easy time at gaining kills it is unreal.

I enjoy the game and kind of hate it at the same time :lol:

10. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Well I wasn't referring to the pilots I went to rank 10 in under a week in the DR1 trench fighter, dropping bombs is pretty easy to do, I'm not so good at dog fighting though.

Its a love and hate game for me too.

11. killingit

killingit What's a Dremel?

I find the game to be a bit boring mainly because I do not like the gun design. The story mode is also meh, though, I have to admit that there were parts where I cried a little. Other than that, I would rate this game a 6.5/10.

12. Parge

95% of the time, people calling people hackers are really just getting owned by good player.

13. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Public Server 101:

Are you winning?
    Everyone else is a 12 year noob who needs to git gud.

Are you losing?
    Everyone else is a 12 year old basement dweller who bought cheating software with mums credit card.

14. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

You can't beat the sound of "hacker/camper/baserape noob!1!!!" in the morning. 'Sounds like victory. :)

15. Chris_Waddle

Chris_Waddle Loving my new digital pinball machine

To be honest I am very disappointed with it. I din't like the beta much either, but got talked into getting the full game by my friends who all did.
    Wished I hadn't bothered. It's far too much rinse and repeat no matter what map / mode is playing.

After playing all the previous BF games, most times I would think how much fun I'd had and would look forward to playing again. I just don't get that from BF1, I never get the urge to fire it up. I didn't even enjoy the single player and still haven't completed it.

As for hackers, they are out there and it sucks that there's no anticheat built into the game and fairfight is turned down so low it's almost pointless. Dice have said that it's probably no more than 5% of players who are cheating which doesn't sound that bad - putting it into context, that's 3 players on a 64 player server

16. cjmUK

cjmUK Old git.

Pre-ordered - it is a BF game after all...!

Probably sunk 35hrs in it; enough to make a fair judgement.... And that judgement is that it is OK, but only OK. Too little variety, and too far on the frantic, CoD end of the FPS spectrum. Still too little teamwork, not that many games have found a solution to that.

Got ARMA III/Apex at xmas on the cheap, so haven't looked back... I'll probably buy BF1+1 if/when it comes out, but I wonder if the franchise has fizzled out.

17. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny

Battlefield Premium Friends Program

At last, you can experience the DLC without having to pay £40 for Premium, there are a couple of caveats but overall a good thing, as long as you have a friend that owns Premium.