1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News EA releases first Titanfall 2 teaser trailer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 12 Apr 2016.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny

But will it come with 35GB of uncompressed audio to bloat the install to 50GB?, that was my only gripe with the original.

De-compressing audio can't cause that much of a CPU hit that it would make the game unplayable? At least give people with enough CPU grunt the option to leave audio compressed to save disk space FFS!!

3. edzieba

edzieba Virtual Realist

My decision on Titanfall 2 is pretty easy: If it has a single-player campaign, then it's under consideration. If it does not then - like the first Titanfall - no sale.

4. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

My decision is on the price. If it's cheaper than the average PC game, then yes. I got a soft spot for the first game, and for a multi-only game, it's priced fairly.

If second game is more expensive, then it joins the club with a lot of tough competitor....

5. Harlequin

Harlequin Modder

just like the first titanfall - I hope they don't waste time with a single player campaign - multiplayer campaign was fantastic!