1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Xbox Live has loads of users

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 19 May 2006.

1. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

2. kempez

kempez modding again!

You have to give it to Microsoft. Xbox live IS a good service. I thoroughly enjoyed taking a look at the live trailers and reviews from E3 and I hope MS don't stop the excellent content. I am not a big fan of Microsoft but this is one thing they've done very well.

3. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Xbox Live is one of the killer apps for Xbox360, and it's something that Microsoft have managed extremely well - so much so that both Ninty and Sony are copying the model.
    The PC introduced the model of online multiplayer gaming, but Xbox Live has taken it to the next level in terms of ease of use and access. For once, it's something MS have got right and it's something they should be applauded for.

4. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

I think my $50 yearly payment justifies the 600TB used. I know I downloaded several GB last week alone.

5. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I think I'll stick to the internet, where I don't have to pay for things like demo's and movies.

6. NuTech

NuTech Minimodder

You can download all this stuff using a completely free silver accout. The only time you have to upgrade to a paid account is if you want to play online multiplayer.

Tags: Add Tags