1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Stronghold Kingdoms Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by suragh, 1 Jun 2012.

1. suragh

suragh Derp

Hi, I was wondering if any of you Bit-Tech'rs played Stronghold Kingdoms on Steam.

I just wanted to open up a thread on here as I thought it might be a good place for people who do/don't play the game who want to play with others or discuss the game :thumb:

It's an awesome game and it's free to play :D

Last edited: 1 Jun 2012
  2. Hardware150

Hardware150 Minimodder

Played the beta, then played for a while when it first came out, had a few uber castles, until everyone around me who was part of an alliance all attacked at the same time, took them a few attempts but they eventually broke through so i gave up. Had max honour coming in at one of the towns too. Hate to admit i spent money on cards too....

3. suragh

suragh Derp

Ouch, must have been horrible to play in a town full of ***ks, I am being attacked my the AI frequently and I became the Parish leader which I haven't bothered to govern and manage :D I am currently training all my skills in the industry/merchant section. You aren't the only one who has bought packs of cards :blush:

Last edited: 1 Jun 2012
Tags: