Just another nobody

WilHarris has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Doom RPG for mobiles

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2005/...ile_rpg/1.html

WilHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2005, 12:34   #2
Shadowed_fury
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Shadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice!
Shadowed_fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2005, 12:37   #3
mclean007
Officious Bystander

mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mclean007 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Nice. But a full 4 times more expensive in the UK than the US!! Surely that must be some kind of rip-off record, even for rip-of Britain!
Old 16th Nov 2005, 13:48   #4
Rich_13
Hypermodder

Rich_13 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
nothing beats worms world party for pocket pc or the java based prince of persia mobile games.
Old 16th Nov 2005, 14:13   #5
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_13
nothing beats worms world party for pocket pc or the java based prince of persia mobile games.
... imagine a needle slipping from a record...w00t?!
I mean it's Doom!!! Y'know? DOOM!
The game that's on #3 on my games-I-spent-too-much-time-on list.
C'mon... Doom! Not like Bubbles or stuff like that! D-O-O-M!
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2005, 14:44   #6
Platinum
Multimodder

Platinum has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Where can I get it? im on Orange.
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2005, 14:53   #7
Reaper_Unreal
Supermodder

Reaper_Unreal has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I sure hope that my Kyocera Slider can play it. That's freaking awesome. Price is a bit of a rip, but then, that's what USB data cables were invented for. It's like the review said, I'd probably end up playing this game for longer than DOOM3. At least this will give me a strategy other than powerup in shadow, turn, kil kill kill, rinse, repeat.

If you made a Venn diagram, there would be two non-overlapping circles, one of which was labeled, “Times when I am truly happy” and the other of which was labeled, “Times when I am logged in as root, holding a cable, and have the case open.”
Reaper_Unreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2005, 14:55   #8
Darv
Bling!!

Darv has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Or you can get the real version for your Smartphone for free.
Darv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2005, 15:09   #9
Platinum
Multimodder

So where can I get it???
Old 16th Nov 2005, 15:18   #10
The_Pope
Geoff Richards

The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.
Right here Ryan

http://www.jamdat.com/JamdatWeb/Cata...w.bit-tech.net
The_Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2005, 15:20   #11
Platinum
Multimodder

Cheers mate, hows things btw? not seen you since back in the day lol
Old 16th Nov 2005, 15:25   #12
Platinum
Multimodder

Hmm for some reason everytime I click buy now it jsut takes me to the Doom product page :/, anyone else sucsessfly bought it?
Old 16th Nov 2005, 15:29   #13
DarkReaper
Alignment: Sarcastic Good

DarkReaper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It keeps redirecting me from the Jamdat site to Bit-tech
DarkReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2005, 15:31   #14
Platinum
Multimodder

Yea I got past that now im stuck on there product page, is there site actualy some kind of really difficult puzzle game??
Old 16th Nov 2005, 15:58   #15
Lord_A
Boom baby!

Lord_A has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome, but if they think I'll be buying it at £5 when its just $2 in the US they can think again
Old 16th Nov 2005, 19:54   #16
dire_wolf
Last Of The Dovakhiin

dire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for president
eh? I want to buy the game but every time I click anything resemblimg buy, it just redirects me to the same page . . .

Is there some kind of trick to this lol?
dire_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2005, 20:37   #17
eek
CAMRA ***.

eek has yet to learn the way of the Dremeleek has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I cant get it either... I tried buying it, selected my phone model etc and then I just get redirected back to front page... no link for checkout or anything.

At least i'm £5 better off, I buy too much random stuff!!
eek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Nov 2005, 19:21   #18
dire_wolf
Last Of The Dovakhiin

dire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for president
Sent them an email last night to let them know what was happening, everything 'should' work now, having just gotten the game about 20 minutes ago, I can see this is going to provide an age of entertainment on the bus lol
dire_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Nov 2005, 21:33   #19
acron^
ePeen++;

acron^ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
http://www.jamdat.com/JamdatWeb/Cata.../product-24342

haha! it's bit-tech!
acron^ is offline   Reply With Quote