bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 21st Aug 2006, 22:46   #161
hydro_electric_655
Dremelly Dude

hydro_electric_655 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yay I can see the prettieness again. O bbs the qaud shot espresso orea shake is catching up with me....
hydro_electric_655 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2006, 22:49   #162
Darkened
Hypermodder

Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydro_electric_655
Yay I can see the prettieness again. O bbs the qaud shot espresso orea shake is catching up with me....
Lol, how many litres did you drink it

Project: Orange Monster - Project: Phantom Black - Project: Red October

Japhoto blog - Google+
Darkened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2006, 23:09   #163
greensabbath
Got Wood?

greensabbath has yet to learn the way of the Dremelgreensabbath has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You definately deserved to make the front page, especially with that picture. Your plexi skills are really good and the orange and black color scheme is really hot. This is one of my favorite projects right now, keep it up.
greensabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2006, 23:24   #164
Darkened
Hypermodder

Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Thanks a bunch greensabbath.

I've also been following your Sangaku mod from the beginning and I must say that you are a wizard with wood, that case of yours is by far the nicest wooden case I've ever seen. Do you have a new mod planned now that Sangaku is done? Cause I'm looking forward to seeing another mod from you. And I bet that I'm not alone with that

Janne

Japhoto blog - Google+
Old 21st Aug 2006, 23:36   #165
hydro_electric_655
Dremelly Dude

First off: It was maybe a 24 ounce shake thingy with 4 shots normal shots I guess with icecream I assume oreos and whipped cream.

Second Off: HEY, why are you talking start modding I want to see that LED or LCD display in there. Musssh or whatever those dogsledders yella t the dogs that do all the work.
Old 21st Aug 2006, 23:50   #166
greensabbath
Got Wood?

greensabbath has yet to learn the way of the Dremelgreensabbath has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkened
Thanks a bunch greensabbath.

I've also been following your Sangaku mod from the beginning and I must say that you are a wizard with wood, that case of yours is by far the nicest wooden case I've ever seen. Do you have a new mod planned now that Sangaku is done? Cause I'm looking forward to seeing another mod from you. And I bet that I'm not alone with that

Janne
Thank you. Actually I have a new mod underway called Yuugou and conicidentally it was included with yours on the Bit-tech project log update thing
greensabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2006, 23:54   #167
Darkened
Hypermodder

Damn, I really should read the article, lol. I've been too busy changing links and having fun with the image hosting thing

I'll read up on it right now and to hydro, I'll be modding tomorrow again, so I think you can expect an update then...stay tuned!

Janne

Japhoto blog - Google+
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 00:23   #168
hydro_electric_655
Dremelly Dude

Im gonna go hit the town I am on my last day of summer vacation for 2 weeks then one more week thens school. If I get A's maybe I can get a license/car and a new computer yay.
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 00:47   #169
Darkened
Hypermodder

Go wild hydro, I'm going to go to bed so that I can mod tomorrow

Have fun

Janne

Japhoto blog - Google+
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 01:29   #170
OdDBaLL_MoD
Always planning something...

OdDBaLL_MoD has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great work, that Plexi looks great!
OdDBaLL_MoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 07:22   #171
huren
Supermodder

huren has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A mod well worth the frotn page !

huren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 09:04   #172
tkdwarrior
Multimodder

tkdwarrior has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
congrats on the front page. well deserved imo. keep up the good work, it's looking great
tkdwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 10:36   #173
Lazlow
I have a dremel.

Lazlow has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I agree with everyone else, a great project that is coming along very well. It is a great showcase of your skills and talent.
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 15:58   #174
maxinflixion
Minimodder

maxinflixion has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just read this entire log.

What great work.

Very inspirational.
maxinflixion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 16:45   #175
dragon-fly
Minimodder

dragon-fly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hooooolayyyyy.... i got here from the front page and wow, im friggin impressed. first mod ive seen done by a female (no offence, im just so used to male modders)

keep up the good work! nice orange and ideas!

the only thing that i think could use a tad of improvement is maybe the fan controller area? from what i can tell, it looks to me that its the orange plexi stuck in front of a blue pannel? if so, maybe you could paint it to make it flashyer or something, but if you like it like that, its fine by me
dragon-fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 18:27   #176
hydro_electric_655
Dremelly Dude

2 things

1 dark is a girl???

2 whatever sex dark is I have 2 things for this 1 its tomorrow and 2 i forgot what I was gonna say......blah.
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 19:31   #177
floppyeardbunny
Minimodder

floppyeardbunny has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I think in finland Janne is a guys name. Mike in German is a girls name for example. So remember when that when you are cybering to overseas lovelies
floppyeardbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 19:41   #178
Darkened
Hypermodder

Lol, thanks guys for your comments and btw. I am a guy

So it's Janne, not Jenna for example.

Today wasn't too productive, but I'm still going to do some modding, so maybe there'll be an update tonight, if not, then it's going to be tomorrow.

And finally to dragon-fly, the blue panel was used only as a guide when I was drilling the acrylic. In the pictures where the acrylic is attached to the fancontroller there is a black panel behind there.

Ok, I'm off to modding again...see ya later.

Janne <- a guys name

Japhoto blog - Google+
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 20:43   #179
dutchcedar
Supermodder

dutchcedar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hey Janne, nice stuff...

Its really cool how you've gone about keeping everything so clean.

How BaDassII was built is here
dutchcedar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Aug 2006, 04:42   #180
hydro_electric_655
Dremelly Dude

Glad we got that cleared up but I just had the first day of marchign band camp of 2 weeks and after 3 hours of marching in 80-90F heat and hot wearing sunscreen then 2 hours for dinner 3-5 and then 3 hours of musical practice.
And you don't update.... <=== 3 angry "miffed" faces

Tags
case mod

View Mode