bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 27th Jul 2006, 11:37   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Top Mods - Max Payne and F.E.A.R.

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2006/...nd_fear/1.html

Old 27th Jul 2006, 12:03   #2
steveo_mcg
I Mod, Therefore I Own

steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Never really tried max payne the first time out but i might have a go at it the try some of these mods they look quite mint.
Old 27th Jul 2006, 12:15   #3
Fr4nk
Tyrannosaurus Alan !

Fr4nk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Gah, I really need to find my retail version of FEAR or buy it again, must try out CO-OP! Also that alma program, bahaha Ima put it on my GF's pc
Old 27th Jul 2006, 13:25   #4
mikeuk2004
What you Looking at Fool!

mikeuk2004 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeuk2004 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Max payne is a great game. I remeber my graphics card could not handle the nightmare part where your following the blood trail in complete darkness. Pc would always crash at that part in those days. Still no completed the sequel. Ive had it since it came out but not got round to finishing it.

Such a cool game and one of my past favs.
Old 27th Jul 2006, 15:24   #5
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
I love fear but i hope they make the expansion pack harder, A LOT harder
Gunsmith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2006, 17:37   #6
lcdguy
Mod Master

lcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
IDK if any of you have played the katana mod yet, if not GO DO IT NOW not only do you get the katana levels, but you can play the regular campaing with the katana weps . The other fun part (a little on the sick side for some) is the ability to decapitate people with the wide range of melee weps. It's alot of fun
Old 27th Jul 2006, 17:50   #7
Arena_08
Modder

Arena_08 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I never played Max Payne 1 but its sequel was a masterpiece in storytelling, i loved it. I think im going to play it through again and i very rarely do that.
Old 27th Jul 2006, 17:56   #8
lcdguy
Mod Master

lcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
play the first one then the second one
Old 27th Jul 2006, 20:04   #9
Fr4nk
Tyrannosaurus Alan !

Fr4nk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith
I love fear but i hope they make the expansion pack harder, A LOT harder
Agreed, I played the MP Demo before I went retail, I found the sp sooo easy even on hard
Old 27th Jul 2006, 20:06   #10
olly_lewis
Hypermodder

olly_lewis has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Never heard of mods for Max Payne.. just hit me from out of the blue thanks to this article, Im going to give it a look because the Matrix mod for Payne seems great and really well done and high quality. The sequel of Max Payne is also a great blast, anyone know of mods for that? I tried searching, just got links for the first game's mod projects...

My signature dumped me...
Old 27th Jul 2006, 20:38   #11
lcdguy
Mod Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by olly_lewis
Never heard of mods for Max Payne.. just hit me from out of the blue thanks to this article, Im going to give it a look because the Matrix mod for Payne seems great and really well done and high quality. The sequel of Max Payne is also a great blast, anyone know of mods for that? I tried searching, just got links for the first game's mod projects...
look for a mod called Cinema. it's awesome. I have played it, the bullet time music is much better, when you go into bullet time the screen goes letterbox (like a movie theatre) also you have my favorite weps. Dual MP5 and Dual Silenced Beretta
Old 27th Jul 2006, 23:12   #12
Constructacon
Constructing since 1978

Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.
I never got the first MP and only got MP2 recently. The best story in a game I've ever come accross.

Are the mods for MP1 compatible with MP2 as I think they would be great to try and finding a copy of MP1 now would be a bit of a Payne in the arse.

MAME Over - Custom built arcade cabinet.
This season's mod - The New Black
Also modded - "Got Milk?"
Constructacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2006, 23:18   #13
lcdguy
Mod Master

actually i see them all the time at like radio shack or staples on those discount software things.
Old 28th Jul 2006, 18:56   #14
img
Multimodder

img has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
loved max payne. story line and the bullet time made it so much fun. Dual guns and slow mo. havent tried these but i brought out the game little while ago for another go and remember how far graphics have come or maybe the fact i now have a much better graphics card then first time i played it
img is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jul 2006, 20:25   #15
wolff000
I am here to steal your secrets.

wolff000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The mods for MP look really great. i had almost forgotten about the game but after reading this review I will have to dig out those discs and reinstall. the kungfu mod looks sweet and the matrix mod looks even better. the katana mod looks right up my alley i have always loved slice n dice games a little more than plain shooters. can't wait to play this weekend.
The gospel according to Myamoto, Chatper three, verse six..."And it is written that the gaming of man will die, and rest silent for two years. But on the eighty-fifth year of the twentieth century, it shall rise again. And its triumphant return shall be heralded by two great plumbers and thou will know gaming has been born again."
wolff000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jul 2006, 20:27   #16
lcdguy
Mod Master

here's a tip, use the coder cheat, (so you can get the awesome melee weps, like a halberd)