1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Xbox News Round-up

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Garside, 18 Oct 2006.

1. Garside

Garside What's a Dremel?

2. M4RTIN

M4RTIN What's a Dremel?

let me be the first fanboy to say

i cant wait for the xbox 720(?) to come out itll completely kill the ps4. :hehe: :hehe:

on another note, the *******s still havent turned xbox live or their website back on :wallbash:

3. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

It's not surprising that Microsoft is working on the next version. The 360 went into R&D right before or right after the original XBOX's launch. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo and Sony were working on their next next generation consoles as well.

4. mclean007

mclean007 Officious Bystander

Totally. The development cycle for these things is really long, and probably gets longer with each more advanced generation. I would be massively surprised if any one of MS, Nintendo or Sony wasn't working on their next gen part already. TBH development probably overlapped with the current / soon to be released systems.

It's like Intel - just because Core 2 Duo is killing everything else right now doesn't mean they're not already working on Core 3 or whatever. They're probably working at least one if not two generations ahead of what's in a bleeding edge rig right now.

5. Bladestorm

Bladestorm What's a Dremel?

Kind of expecting Xbox3 to be 2 years ahead of PS4 the next time .. both on account of they already have the lead and because of that bit about PS3 not turning a profit for 5 years .. (I can see MS launching in another 3 to really stick the knife in)

Tags: Add Tags