ulysses Cazuquel
Sex, Casemod & Rock'N Roll!!!

ulysses Cazuquel has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

ulysses Cazuquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2007, 18:41   #43
B[x]
Supermodder

B[x] has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Your work is just amazing. I can't wait to see what you plan to do with the front and right panels. Definitely five star work thus far.
B[x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2007, 20:31   #44
ComputerKing

ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
wow that is a kickass dude ! OMG those dragons are amazing ..

well done and wait to see more from you .... good luck

The King Of CK Appreciation Society Group
ComputerKing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2007, 23:58   #45
dragon2309
electronic

dragon2309 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
your dremel skills are simply astounding... i can only dream to be as good as that
dragon2309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2007, 04:17   #46
Arkuden
mow?

Arkuden has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've been nearly inactive on this site with posting for nearly a year now and nothing up to this point has given me any desire to post much, but this project and that dremel work is simply amazing. Your top panel design could not mesh any better with your side panel design and the detail.... wow very nice work so far.
Arkuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2007, 01:33   #47
ulysses Cazuquel

Acrylic letter using dremel to make effect with the metal letter being used leds white

Old 28th May 2007, 04:38   #48
elliod
Multimodder

elliod has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
WOW man i love those cuts you made im in love for your case cant wait to see the end result .keep up the good work.

subscribed.
Old 28th May 2007, 07:35   #49
ComputerKing

ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
WOWOWOWOW !

hell man this is very professional work

The King Of CK Appreciation Society Group
ComputerKing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2007, 20:11   #50
ulysses Cazuquel

The modifications that will not be made by me in this project will be 2 grill personalized more projected for me

Grill personalized that I projected and ordered to make

The color of the ink that will be used for me in this project that has effect of 3 colors

Old 28th May 2007, 20:19   #51
Dj Ovin
Supermodder

Dj Ovin has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just sick dude!
Respect for making that with a dremel!

Keep Up!

New project: The Superman-Case
Dj Ovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2007, 23:05   #52
ulysses Cazuquel

Effect of the letters made by me

I am in doubts in using led white or blue
Old 28th May 2007, 23:40   #53
Spaceraver
Ultramodder

Spaceraver has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
white leds... blue is overdone atm..
Spaceraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2007, 00:07   #54
Darkened
Hypermodder

Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Hot damn those cuts are nice, I'm not totally sure about the letters though, maybe it'll come clearer when I see them in place.

Your case looks a bit like lace and I do mean that in the good sense of the word

Keep up the amazing work, and yes, five stars from me too.

Darkened

Project: Orange Monster - Project: Phantom Black - Project: Red October

Japhoto blog - Google+
Darkened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2007, 00:31   #55
ulysses Cazuquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceraver
white leds... blue is overdone atm..
White Leds it is my first option
Thanks Spaceraver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkened
Hot damn those cuts are nice, I'm not totally sure about the letters though, maybe it'll come clearer when I see them in place.
Your case looks a bit like lace and I do mean that in the good sense of the word
Keep up the amazing work, and yes, five stars from me too.
Darkened
This week I show I eat I had been the projected letters in the lateral
Old 29th May 2007, 13:07   #56
Darkened
Hypermodder

Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looking forward to seeing that and congrats on the front page!

Keep it up.

Darkened

Japhoto blog - Google+
Old 29th May 2007, 13:44   #57
jokkos
too busy to mod *sigh*

jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Congrats on the front page,

I'm also curious for the effect of the letters.
Old 29th May 2007, 14:33   #58
Evenge
Hypermodder

Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Sweet! Congrats on the front page!
Evenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2007, 14:52   #59
Dean MF
PC Freak!

Dean MF has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sorry to interrupt here.....but where is the front page everyone is refferring to?
Dean MF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2007, 14:54   #60
Darkened
Hypermodder

Well the front page is obviously www.bit-tech.net and the article where people are referring to is at http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2007...gs_update_11/1

There you go.

Darkened

Japhoto blog - Google+

Tags
case mod

View Mode