bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 14th Aug 2007, 18:11   #141
ComputerKing

ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
AWSOME.... WTF damit wooot nice work

good luck.. more

The King Of CK Appreciation Society Group
ComputerKing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Aug 2007, 22:21   #142
ulysses Cazuquel
Sex, Casemod & Rock'N Roll!!!

ulysses Cazuquel has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Updates of today
I fixed the architecture of box in the case
I placed the letters in the case that they need to be painted or to be chromed
I also placed the Ankh cross
Tomorrow I will try to make an illumination has tested to try to show the effect

ulysses Cazuquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Aug 2007, 22:36   #143
ComputerKing

ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
damit ****!!!!! holy ****....

Sexy hot cutting.... WTFFFFF how you do that.... you are a magican

Old 15th Aug 2007, 02:53   #144
wbdog206
Supermodder

wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
great work with the dremal it looks
like it's been laser cut.
Old 16th Aug 2007, 05:43   #145
ulysses Cazuquel

Illumination has tested basic to see the effect of the illumination on the cuts and the effect of leds
In the final illumination I will go to use the blue color with 4 cathods and will use leds white

Old 16th Aug 2007, 05:48   #146
Dean MF
PC Freak!

Dean MF has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow ulysses! The illumination effect is awesome!

What is your plans for the front panel?
ECS KA3MVP Extreme Motherboard : AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ : 4 x 512mb DDRII 667mhz RAM : Radeon X1950 PRO GPU : 320 gig SATA2, 120 gig SATA2, 80 gig IDE : Raidmax Volcano 620W PSU : LG 18x DVD Writer with Lightscribe
Dean MF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Aug 2007, 11:17   #147
jokkos
too busy to mod *sigh*

jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I agree it looks awesome. good choice on the green lights
Old 16th Aug 2007, 18:08   #148
ComputerKing

Just WOWOWOWOOW

Old 17th Aug 2007, 18:55   #149
ulysses Cazuquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computerking View Post
Just WOWOWOWOOW
Next and I finish cut of the project
I will start the cuts tomorrow

Old 17th Aug 2007, 21:05   #150
Dean MF
PC Freak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokkos View Post
I agree it looks awesome. good choice on the green lights
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses Cazuquel View Post
In the final illumination I will go to use the blue color with 4 cathods and will use leds white

The blue will look awesome with the mother of pearl this case will be painted!
ECS KA3MVP Extreme Motherboard : AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ : 4 x 512mb DDRII 667mhz RAM : Radeon X1950 PRO GPU : 320 gig SATA2, 120 gig SATA2, 80 gig IDE : Raidmax Volcano 620W PSU : LG 18x DVD Writer with Lightscribe
Old 18th Aug 2007, 01:47   #151
ulysses Cazuquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean MF View Post
The blue will look awesome with the mother of pearl this case will be painted!
Perfect friend Dean MF therefore I chose the blue color mainly for the painting
I thank to each commentary its very
Old 18th Aug 2007, 15:28   #152
ulysses Cazuquel

First image of the cut of the initiated dragons today

Old 18th Aug 2007, 16:44   #153
ComputerKing

WTF NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wowowo

Old 19th Aug 2007, 19:49   #154
ulysses Cazuquel

Quote:
WTF NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wowowo

today I finished of I cut to the dragons lacking some details that I will finish tomorrow
Tomorrow already start to remake the cuts of the dragons stops more later 2 days of finishing in the cuts

Old 19th Aug 2007, 19:51   #155
Dean MF
PC Freak!

Dude, you need to borrow me your hands for a day or two! Damn! You cut like a laser!! You sure you're not an alien?
Old 19th Aug 2007, 20:46   #156
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean MF View Post
Dude, you need to borrow me your hands for a day or two! Damn! You cut like a laser!! You sure you're not an alien?
Edward Scissorhands-only with dremels Ulysses Dremelhands!
Seriously, dude you are incredible! -both your design and rock-steady cutting.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2007, 22:24   #157
ulysses Cazuquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Edward Scissorhands-only with dremels Ulysses Dremelhands!
Seriously, dude you are incredible! -both your design and rock-steady cutting.
Thanks Cheapskate and Dean MF

more two days of finishing and I will finish the dragons

Old 22nd Aug 2007, 22:52   #158
KaotiK
Modder

KaotiK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Immense cutting skills there. Its a work of art.
KaotiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Aug 2007, 11:28   #159
ComputerKing

HELL! dude you not real! you are a lazer cut machine talk with use! Impossible! this is impossible! HOW, I can't think that be done with dremel! dude you have QX6850 on your head to do that, DAM. Well done, Good luck and Take care and Show more Amazing work.

Old 23rd Aug 2007, 23:59   #160
ulysses Cazuquel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaotiK View Post
Immense cutting skills there. Its a work of art.
Thanks very much KaotiK, I go continues making art so that thus you it continues seeing my projec

Quote:
HELL! dude you not real! you are a lazer cut machine talk with use! Impossible! this is impossible! HOW, I can't think that be done with dremel! dude you have QX6850 on your head to do that, DAM. Well done, Good luck and Take care and Show more Amazing work.
Thanks Computerking
I am only a little sad because for the time being I did not have as to film cutting
to place here because I know that many would like to see
photo of today with more details done and tomorrow I finish later painting

Tags
case mod

View Mode