bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 19th Apr 2007, 03:50   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Connectivity & the future of Mobile Computing

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/04...puting_future/

Old 19th Apr 2007, 04:08   #2
Techno-Dann
Disgruntled kumquat

Techno-Dann has yet to learn the way of the DremelTechno-Dann has yet to learn the way of the DremelTechno-Dann has yet to learn the way of the DremelTechno-Dann has yet to learn the way of the DremelTechno-Dann has yet to learn the way of the DremelTechno-Dann has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sorry, but I like my laptop. I'm not ready to give up my full qwerty keyboard, DVD drive, and 12" screen. Seeing as I do a lot of my homework on the laptop now (All my desktop really does is compile code and play games), I doubt that that will be changing any time soon.

Last edited by Techno-Dann; 19th Apr 2007 at 04:09. Reason: qwerty, darn it. Not querty. qwerty.
Techno-Dann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Apr 2007, 07:37   #3
antiHero
ReliXmas time!

antiHero has yet to learn the way of the DremelantiHero has yet to learn the way of the DremelantiHero has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I like the whole idea of "always online, always connected" Having some sort of "internet tabled" with me all the time would be great. Not a laptop more a Star Trek like touchscreen small and powerfull enough to work with it on the go. Smartpfones are nice but writing a email with them is a pain the the A.
Lets see what the future brings us.
antiHero is offline   Reply With Quote