bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 9th May 2007, 04:21   #1
Kurayamino
As long as the Raven flies

Kurayamino has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
How to have your gaming experience ruined.

I feel I need somewhere to get this off my chest.
Basically Iím playing 2142 as a sniper and Iím doing pretty well, this guy that I seem to be killing a lot gets angry about it and tries to kick vote me luckily this didnít work. But whatís really annoying is that people blindly vote, I gave the truth as to the only reason he could be kicking me, that I pwned him basically I must have killed him about 12 times in a single round.
Really this guy managed to ruin my victory and best sniper round Iíve ever had.

What made me really angry was a post in response to a similar post I made on EA's official forums,

"YOu say you were on RIP server, im pritty sure that clan has been cought using exploits and glitches a ton or breaking the rules of their own server. If you think they are awsome you probably were glitching or exploiting."

I had to reply to this,

"Seriously atomicmask1 you really know how to annoy me. I will not and never will cheat/ hack/exploit. Whatís the point what do I get out of that? Also Pritty is spelt pretty, cought is caught etc. The only thing Iíve been caught using is the OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY, get yourself one!
Itís a server running Punkbuster so letís hope they are caught/named and shamed etc! Pretty or pritty sure isnt 100% so get your facts right before accusing people.

Kick voting being disabled would just mean I wouldnít see it until I was kicked least If I see it I get to express the truth!

I wouldnít say 10 year olds is fair, but childish would be the right word. I came to the forums to escape this, yet im greeted by Atomicmask who quite frankly is a n00b! If I was hacking/cheating/exploiting id hope to be a higher rank, with all unlocks. But it looks like im not any of that!
Whilst Iím on a roll, atomic its people like you and that M4ssenkill3r guy that completely ruin the "community" and people who want a nice "gaming experience".

I hope you think before you post in future!"

So anger realeased, but what do you think?
Old 9th May 2007, 04:43   #2
The_Beast
I like wood ಠ_ಠ

The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
well that really sucks, I hate kids who think they know all
- i7 3770k - MSI Z77A-GD65 - EVGA GTX 570 - 8Gb G.Skill Sniper (1.25v) - Fractal R3 Black - Corsair H50 - Corsair 750HX - Samsung 830 128Gb SSD - 6 Samsung F4EG 2TB - 2 WD Black 1TB - 2 WD Black 750GB - Dell UltraSharp U2410 - WASD V1 Custom - IBM Model M SSK - KBC Poker (Ergo-Clears) - Logitech Mx518 & G500 - Audio Technica AD700 - Logitech Z4 - Windows 7 Pro -
The_Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2007, 04:44   #3
Kurayamino

Hey, I was half expecting a bit of flaming for taking it a bit seriously. So thanks
Old 9th May 2007, 04:50   #4
The_Beast
I like wood ಠ_ಠ

The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I hate people who flame other people too unless the thread is really stupid

I see your side, you just wanted a nice game of killing people and that little punk ruined it for you
- i7 3770k - MSI Z77A-GD65 - EVGA GTX 570 - 8Gb G.Skill Sniper (1.25v) - Fractal R3 Black - Corsair H50 - Corsair 750HX - Samsung 830 128Gb SSD - 6 Samsung F4EG 2TB - 2 WD Black 1TB - 2 WD Black 750GB - Dell UltraSharp U2410 - WASD V1 Custom - IBM Model M SSK - KBC Poker (Ergo-Clears) - Logitech Mx518 & G500 - Audio Technica AD700 - Logitech Z4 - Windows 7 Pro -
The_Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2007, 09:08   #5
smoguzbenjamin
"That guy"

smoguzbenjamin has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Don't you wish that digital rifle had some real-life power bestowed upon it?
Old 9th May 2007, 09:59   #6
BioSniper
I Mod, Therefore I Own

BioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You've just summed up why I stopped playing 2142 a fair while ago, as a support player I used to get stacks of kills (I know it is kind of a kill whore class anyway) and people used to complain and try to kick vote me all the time for actually supporting on the titan.

Yes, it sucks, but sadly there isn't anything much you can do about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal
Frankly this thread has become a bunch of methed up old women in a hat store.
BioSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2007, 10:02   #7
Fod
what is the cheesecake?

Fod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguzbenjamin
... no.
Old 9th May 2007, 11:16   #8
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Kurayamino you were in the wrong, don't you know it's against the rules to pwn people

Specifically, theres a rules saying you cannot kill atomicmask1.

I really do hate people like that, but then again, if I was being constantly killed by some sniper, I'd be pretty cheesed off, but I wouldn't try to get anyone kicked unless they were actually being assholes or breaking the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2007, 11:20   #9
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
You made the mistake of playing online, against other people.

Negating this process will lead to a far more satisfactory gaming experience as quite frankly, other human internet gamers suck ass.

The absoulte exception is when bit-tech gets together to play gears online, cause we all rock.
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2007, 11:30   #10
identikit
Ultramodder

identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Bindi is correct. The only real solution is to only play with your friends on your own secure server or have a LAN party. Every online game has a section of noob/arsehole guys and gals who try to ruin the community. Don't feed them, move on and forget about it.
Lemonade Magazine | Folding @ Home | CPC & Bit-tech folding stats (team #35947)
identikit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2007, 11:33   #11
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It's not quite true, you can find a decent online server, online BF with lots of whining noobs still beats it's dire single player.

Quote:
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Old 9th May 2007, 12:09   #12
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veles
It's not quite true, you can find a decent online server, online BF with lots of whining noobs still beats it's dire single player.
That makes me worry about the state of single player BF games. Not that I'd ever buy EA if I could help it.
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2007, 13:15   #13
Veles
DUR HUR

BF games may as well not have a single player, it's just the 16 player size maps of the multiplayer with retarded bots. Actually thats not so different to online XD

But there are some fantastic servers, sometimes you find a few gems where, apart from the odd idiot, everyone works together well, using VOIP and all that jazz.

Quote:
Old 9th May 2007, 14:16   #14
DarkLord7854
Pew pew lazerz

DarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run Crysis
What you gotta do is, stop sniping him, and start knifing him. It pisses him off more, and is very satisfactory
Just laugh at them if they get pissed, and if you get kicked, well so what? There's hundreds of other servers
Old 9th May 2007, 14:28   #15
Kurayamino

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguzbenjamin
Yes, yes I do. To remove n00bs of there n00biderty! Woot new online word

Edit: I have to go to work now, more n00bs
Old 9th May 2007, 14:44   #16
Veles
DUR HUR

Had a game ruining experience like that just now, was playing a ranked match of Catan online. Me and two of the other players were having a fun game, but the other player decides that I'm gay, among other things, because I'm winning. I'm playing a ranked match, and playing it to win (and have fun), but this guy couldn't cope with the fact I was whipping him from the beginning, and using (shock horror) tactics to win, had he been in my position he'd have done exactly the same thing.

The constant annoyance got to everyone I think, and after a few minutes we were all targeting him.

Quote:
Old 9th May 2007, 15:08   #17
Giggz
Supermodder

Giggz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i get this alot on bf2142. me and a few mates play alot and generally do well defending the titan. then some n00b comes on and kill him a few times. ( he kept dropping down and a apm mine blew him up) and it jkept happening next thing we know he's calling us cheats and started kickvoting us. luckily we didnt get kicked but then he got kicked for doing so many kick votes. ah well this happens =[
Giggz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2007, 15:13   #18
DarkLord7854
Pew pew lazerz

DarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggz
i get this alot on bf2142. me and a few mates play alot and generally do well defending the titan. then some n00b comes on and kill him a few times. ( he kept dropping down and a apm mine blew him up) and it jkept happening next thing we know he's calling us cheats and started kickvoting us. luckily we didnt get kicked but then he got kicked for doing so many kick votes. ah well this happens =[

That's the best, when the same guy drops down in the same location over and over and over
You'd think that after a few times he'd try a different route
Old 9th May 2007, 19:22   #19
Kurayamino

Exactly, well im glad you all agree. Tim if you read this any news on the BF2142 server?
Old 9th May 2007, 19:57   #20
Ramble
Ginger Nut

Ramble has yet to learn the way of the DremelRamble has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Play Dystopia, seriously, I've not come across one arse while playing that game. The community really is awesome.

Tags
pc