bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 24th May 2007, 17:54   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Ubidays 2007

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2007/...ubidays_2007/1

With Ubidays 2007 now over, we bring you a collection of previews on the biggest titles Ubisoft has lined up for this year. Assassin's Creed, Haze, Endwar and the new Splinter Cell game - if any of these interest you, you won't want to miss this!

Old 24th May 2007, 18:14   #2
M_D_K
I Mod, Therefore I Own

M_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youM_D_K - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
I'll chip in with games look great and Endwar look spromising

oh and Jade Reymond looks good too
Old 24th May 2007, 18:20   #3
Bauul
Sir Bongaminge

Bauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run Crysis
Haze looks promising: Time Splitters was excellent, excellent fun and if they can come close to translating that gameplay into high definition it'll be a game worth keeping an eye on, even if, in my opinion, the "unable to distinguish between friend and foe" might turn out to be a bit of a dead weight, especially if they forget to remove the friendly fire toggle 'off' option from the server menus.
Bauul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2007, 18:43   #4
SNIPERMikeUK
Multimodder

SNIPERMikeUK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I am not being petty!!!

But her name is Jade Raymond (not Reymond)....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Raymond

I have the proof on Wikipedia, of all places LOL!!!

p.s. SHE IS HOTTTTTT!!!
Old 24th May 2007, 19:38   #5
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPERMikeUK

p.s. SHE IS HOTTTTTT!!!
Thanks for that... I thought the same thing about her when I read the article
Old 24th May 2007, 19:52   #6
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
She's a programmer!
Old 24th May 2007, 20:21   #7
alastor
I Mod, Therefore I Own

alastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysis
Assassin's Creed looks like it could be awesome, and the story in Haze sounds very interesting. Though will probably end up being something like MGS, or far too cheesy.

I'd hit it.

EDIT: Surely the existence of a woman like that proves there is a God...

Last edited by alastor; 24th May 2007 at 22:39.
alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2007, 20:29   #8
Andune
Minimodder

Andune has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
OMG Kurosaki Ichigo!
First thing i noticed...

Really have been looking forward to Assassin's Creed for quite some time now.
Endwar looks nice too though.
Andune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2007, 20:38   #9
Spaceraver
Ultramodder

Spaceraver has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
meh, give us a pc version of those that isnt "dumbed down" and ill buy it.. or, guess ill just miss the action alltogether. *hrmpf*
Spaceraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2007, 21:38   #10
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Assassins creed and haze should both be appearing on PC in good form I hear

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2007, 21:47   #11
Ramble
Ginger Nut

Ramble has yet to learn the way of the DremelRamble has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I care far more about that woman than I do any of the games.
She is damn nice.
Old 24th May 2007, 23:22   #12
Kurayamino
As long as the Raven flies

Kurayamino has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Didn't care to much for the pics of assasins creed. The one next to it took my attention!

"Her appearances during gaming conventions such as E3 and X06 have made her popular amongst gaming fans" yeh im sure thats the reason why shes ****in popular with fans" Is that a typo there? Appearances / Appearance :P
Old 24th May 2007, 23:46   #13
capnPedro
Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I hope Haze is as fun as/along the same lines as TimeSplitters 2. That's was great on PS2, and I'd love some really over-the-top shoot-em-up action for the PC.

I <3 Aquatuning & Enermax long time!
capnPedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2007, 01:27   #14
Major

How can you be that hot and be a programmer?!
Old 25th May 2007, 03:23   #15
Nath
Your appeal has already been filed.

Nath has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorGN
How can you be that hot and be a programmer?!
I manage quite well.
Old 25th May 2007, 03:55   #16
PrometheusCon
Stop! Hammertime.

PrometheusCon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPERMikeUK

p.s. SHE IS HOTTTTTT!!!
I'll second that. I read Haze then I scrolled through the second game and saw her. mmmm. Whaaa? they're making other games? hmmm?
PrometheusCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2007, 04:25   #17
Irvine
Multimodder

Irvine has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
First of all, wow. She's really hot. (And a programmer...who knew they existed?)

Second, Assassin's Creed looks soooooo bad***. The game looks incredibly beautiful, and the animations seem amazing. But has anyone played a demo yet? Was it playable at GDC or E3? I'd hate to get all hyped up for this game only to find that it plays terribly.

Third, she's really hot.
Old 25th May 2007, 05:22   #18
mattthegamer463
Mod Master

mattthegamer463 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Anyone know where the Ubisoft job applications are? At first I thought she was an actress who is doing the voice for some character, but NO! She's a programmer! Awesome.
Haze looks like the Crysis for 2008 I would bet. Assuming we can look away from Crysis for long enough to notice a new game is out.
Lian-Li PC7: C2D E6600, XFX 8800GTS 640MB, Corsair 2GB PC6400, 320GB Seagate Barracuda, EVGA 680i SLi, OCZ 850W
mattthegamer463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2007, 08:59   #19
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nath
I manage quite well.
Nah, you're just sexeh

DougEdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2007, 09:42   #20
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine
First of all, wow. She's really hot. (And a programmer...who knew they existed?)

Second, Assassin's Creed looks soooooo bad***. The game looks incredibly beautiful, and the animations seem amazing. But has anyone played a demo yet? Was it playable at GDC or E3? I'd hate to get all hyped up for this game only to find that it plays terribly.

Third, she's really hot.

How can it look bad if it looks beautiful and smooth and you only remain skeptical about parts nobody has played yet? There were several questions asked about getting hands on with the game, but I think they're trying to gather mystery around it as hype. Should be able to get hands on with it later in the year though, hopefully.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote