bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 31st May 2007, 12:26   #1
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Capcom eyes up Lost Planet sequel

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/05...lanet_sequel/1

Capcom makes a move to trademark a possible Lost Planet follow-up, lending weight to rumours of a sequel.

Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2007, 09:27   #2
SNIPERMikeUK
Multimodder

SNIPERMikeUK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Lost Planet is Awesome!!!

I have had the 360 version for a while now and love the game, all I will say is the story is a bit crap, but the gameplay reminds me of a great sega title I had on my dreamcast called Gun Valkyrie, which later was re-released on the original xbox console.

The action in Lost Planet is always flowing, and the direct x10 version looks amazing and will do away with the vertical sync issues the 360 version has, a sequal to this and another seriously overlooked title by capcom is dead rising that begs a sequel.....Oh and wait for it RESIDENT EVIL 5.