bit-tech.net

Old 8th Jun 2007, 05:47   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
HIS enters PSU market

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/06...s_psu_market/1

COMPUTEX 2007: HIS is about to enter the power supply market with three different types of unit.

Old 8th Jun 2007, 08:03   #2
Spaceraver
Ultramodder

Spaceraver has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Have to say: What do we need 1200W of powerr supply for? That is just really really ridiculus. When my desktop NEEDS 750 watts of power, I'm out of computing or stop upgrading.
Spaceraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2007, 18:01   #3
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
its an e-penis thing......
Old 8th Jun 2007, 21:08   #4
./^\.Ace./^\.
Supermodder

./^\.Ace./^\. has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It was bound to happen eventually the more things a company can make for you PC the more money they can get out of you
CPU: Intel i7 920 | RAM: 6GB OCZ Reaper HPC DDR3 1866MHz | Mother Board: Asus P6T | GPU: Dual BFG GeForce GTX295 rev.B(Quad SLI) | PSU Antec TPQ-1000 | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | HDD: 500GB WD Caviar Black, 1TB WD Carviar Green & 45GB Corsair Accelerator | ODD: Pioneer DVR-216D | Case: Cooler Master HAF 932 | Monitor: LG W2343T 23" | OS: Windows 7 Pro 64bit |
i7 Builds #1, #2, #3
./^\.Ace./^\. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jun 2007, 21:34   #5
LoveJoy
Modder

LoveJoy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well lets see for next 5 years from now they'll be making 2kW PSU's and computers will be one server for household and every one will have "screenthingy" with them all the time and airmouse and so on
LoveJoy is offline   Reply With Quote