bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 18th Jun 2007, 12:01   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Fallout 3 screens, details!

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/06...ut_3_screens/1

We've got a whole bunch of information on Fallout 3, so stop reading the preview and take a look.

Old 18th Jun 2007, 13:18   #2
Nature
Supermodder

Nature has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Heefs of goulosh! Honestly...
Old 18th Jun 2007, 14:29   #3
g3n3tiX
resident frenchy

g3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
really good read, looks promising, even though I'm not convinced by the graphic style of the mutant depicted.
A good reason to wait to invest in a spankin' computer !
Old 18th Jun 2007, 15:05   #4
Zurechial
Elitist

Zurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run Crysis

There's a lot of puerile hate being directed at Bethesda's work on FO3, a lot of fanboys having too much fun bashing Beth to actually consider the facts and realise that Beth are actually producing something more accurately 'Fallout' than the fanboys' misconceived notions of what the game should be.

I had my doubts as to whether Bethesda could pull this one off or not and I felt all along that it wouldn't be a worthy successor to Fallout/Fallout 2, yet still a great game, but now my fears have been allayed after looking at that article and I get the feeling it'll be BOTH a great game and a worthy successor to FO/FO2.

Hopefully Bethesda don't prove me wrong by doing silly things in areas not covered by that article, but I get the feeling they won't.

Last edited by Zurechial; 18th Jun 2007 at 15:43.
Zurechial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jun 2007, 15:59   #5
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Now I'm really looking forward to this, was a bit dubious to begin with when Bethesda were picking this up after the shocking mess they made of Oblivion, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, they have made some great games in the past, and I hope they do well with this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote